Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Add "undetectable" to tags
Undetectable indicates the person is addressing the disease and Kaanapali themselves in a healthy manner to protect others.
4 votes -
I don't like the new grinder settings they are awful
I don't like the new grinder settings they are awful if they don't go back to the old settings I'm going to quit using Grindr it's really bad
4 votes -
Fake gps
Utilizar Fake gps
33 votes -
Help me to log.in my account
I cant register my gmail account
2 votes -
Grinders ran by a lgbtq working staff
Grinder is ran by a lgbtq working staff so they will not take off female to male trans male to female trans lesbians or anything like that they are lgbtq friendly app so we just don't need to deal with it
2 votes -
Please Grinder Team hear me out
My profile picture is totally normal then also..again and again, against the guidelines
What happened. What's wrong with you Grinder Team. Please upload my profile picture
2 votes -
Hear me out please 🙏
My profile picture still not upload it's normal picture please you can check Grinder Team. I requested you please upload my profile picture. Help me please
1 vote -
Grindr tiene prejuicios con la gente Gorda
He publicado fotos de mi , han sido rechazadas por ser gordo. Si te quitas la camisa eres la rechazan, si muestras tus nalgas eres discriminando . Mira las fotos de muchos chicos delgados mostrando sus nalgas o su torso no son discriminando. Basta ya
2 votes -
Language
My native language is Japanese. The language of grindr is set according to the setting of the phone, but can you change it into that you can change the language on the app?
I wanna use my phone in Japanese but change only my grinder setting into English. Cuz all the translation of English words to Japanese on Grindr is a bit off (ex. pronouns, positions and stuff).14 votes -
年齡選擇難用 原來的較好用
年齡範圍選擇難用
1 vote -
Los audio que grabo, salen horribles
When I record audios. It is very dificultad to hear
1 vote -
3 votes
-
View photo albums
I can only see one photo when a user sends je their album, even though there are up to 5in the album. Why is this? It's a relatively new problem
3 votes -
How someone hack my account
Put a stop to it
5 votes -
Accessibility Options for the Blind and Visually Impaired
I'm a visually impaired Grindr user and find it to be difficult, at times, to read the text content throughout the app. For example, because I already have my android text size set at a certain level whenever Grindr tries to display text it appears to "run/lay over" other text which makes it very difficult or impossible for even fully sighted users to read. For this reason, it's my suggestion that Grindr implement some form of accessibility options for those of us with vision related disabilities, such as an option to change text size directly through the app or to…
4 votes -
Accès aux profis
Depuis quelques jours, réduction drastique des profils consultables par les non abonnés. Cela donne envie de partir en courant. Ne pas oublier que les abonnés consomment en grande majorité des non abonnés en ligne... Tant qu'il y en a.
Quant aux abonnements ils sont prohibitifs, sans relation avec le service rendu. Un tarif 10 fois moins cher ce serait 20 fois plus d'abonnes3 votes -
Age limit search
When I see other profiles I often see an age limit search. The other way around it's the same.
It would be very nice when I can see only those ages (example 18 - 40) + those without age and not above. Also the other way. I don't want to be seen when someone example 18 doesn't want to see me either.4 votes -
Wtf all filter are down!!! You fucking kinding me!
Go fuck yourself!!!!
4 votes -
I was robbed on new years by a member on Grindr. When i used his face with a caption on thief you guys blocked me and took me off the site
There is no way the cops r my self could find the guy after he blocked me. Not fair. I want justice and ur Grindr app allowed him to fall into the shadows to do it again.
5 votes -
Fake location gps
Sería bueno tener la opción de Fake location. Ayudaría a que la app fuera mejor
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?