Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Grindr is a LGBTQ community friendly app i love it
Grindr is a lgbtq community friendly app and that's the way it should be I love it keep it up Grindr
1 vote -
Less adverts. They are becoming a piss take now
In 5 minutes on this app I've sat through a minute and a half of adverts. This is now worse than YouTube.
Never have this problem on fab so unless something changes soon I'll be deleting this and never using it again
9 votes -
No one reads profile info
When a profile is clicked to be viewed, instead of the pictures being at the top you should have to scroll down past the profile information to see the pictures. That way at least some people who don't read will see the things in all caps or emojis stop signs things like that and maybe they will get some information out of it at least.
6 votes -
Eliminate free profiles
If you want to control bots, under ages, drug dealers, prostitution, etc as the SEC will require, make all access PAID. The free app just adds problems tha5 need to be eliminated.
9 votes -
Maksu tililtä
Ei toiminut
1 vote -
I can’t send and receive messages when using mobile data and other connections only on wifi
I can’t send and receive messages when using mobile data and other connections only on wifi
16 votes -
Grinder needs to fix their distance
Grinder needs to fix their distance grinder is showing we are closer than we really are once they send us their location google shows they're a lot further then what grinder is showing and then I don't want to drive that far I'm a paying customer if you don't fix it lower the price why aren't we paying for something it's not correct
16 votes -
Filter out diffrenet Countries..
Their should be a filter that allows you to filter out profiles that are not in your country...for instance if im in Yuma Az. my grid showes me profiles from San Luis Rio Colorado Mx. not saying cute Latinos are an eye sore cause they are not.. but most times it leads to pointless conversations since they can't cross the border or u don't wanna make a trip to Mexico for a meet up... it's a hassle.. just a thought. ..
24 votes -
MAJOR SECURITY RISK
Grindr Is a major security risk to the safeness of users and people within the community. Ever since I started using the app men have been using my images as their profile pictures to both sell drugs and suggest sexual activity. Sometimes catfishing young men and luring them to locations. I believe the only way the company can come together to solve this issue is to REQUIRE a MANDATORY security process for anyone using face picture images. I believe if you want to upload face pics to the app you must confirm your identity with a legal ID card. Men…
71 votes -
Message board
Why isn't Grindr more social. Or have a message board?
5 votes -
New profile UI: no tapping between photos
I'm on Android. I'm the new profile UI (I think the update was rolled out today on the UK) there is no way to tap on the sides of photos to flip between them on a profile anymore. You have to swipe now. This is really annoying - I really liked the simple tap.
3 votes -
4 votes
-
Proove a face profile with a 3D verification
Account right only the 3D verification between face profil.
4 votes -
Ban guys who are on bug chasing hiv
You need to change your terms of service and make it an offence for folks to message and beg for hiv my undetectable hiv status is not your fantasy I know I'm not alone here with the constant fetish messages being asked to stop meds or am I viral ? It's always the guys from Manchester UK too it's not hot and all your doing is making your city look bad and it's unfair to be messaging guys especially when they are putting trust into the app by displaying there ststus
4 votes -
5 votes
-
Sexual/romantic identity
Currently you're able to add your gender identity to your profile, but can we get a section to add sexual and romantic identity? With new colours being added to the LGBTQ+ flag everyday, it seems crazy that we can't express our identities fully on grindr unless we use up characters to add it to the free text section. I want to be able to say whether I'm gay, bi, curious, queer, allo, ace, aro, greyro or a mixture of some or all of them etc and then use the free text to say more about my interests and what I'm…
2 votes -
Where did customer service go?
I pay 56.99 aud a month for unlimited and was told I would get a boost once a month that I have not received. I had to pay for my last boost. I feel so under valued. Grindr doesn’t care which their customers at Al
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Save videos made in Grindr
Have the option of saving videos you create in the app just like photos are stored. Allow saving videos, made in the app, that you receive from other members. Allow creator control over saving.
17 votes -
Wrong word order for time in German
I appreciate the German translation is much better than a while ago. However, it would be nice if the time information was displayed correctly: “Online 2 hours ago” should translate to “Online vor 2 Stunden” and not “Online 2 Stunden vor”. The word order is different in English vs. German (and also several other languages I would assume].
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?