Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reinstate ethnicity filter.

despite being an xtra member my searches are now clogged up with guys in not interested in. It is not racist to limit a search to ethnicities i prefer. It is purely taste. The same as i don't search for women or guys of certain ages.

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ethnicity filter please!!!

Please bring back the ethnicity filter. I am a latino bottom and am only attracted to white and black top men. Forcing me to see every single profile is taxing. Make the filter free so minorities and find others in their community and so non-minorities can find the minorities that turn them on. Love for everybody!!!

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ethnicity Search

Bring back ethnicities search… It’s not up to you to decide what I like! Also, you’re choosing ethnicity to be so high and mighty about but you’re leaving in weight height and age? Come on people!

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please don’t eliminate ethnicity filter

Using this filter does NOT equal racist behavior. I have only been attracted to latin And Asian guys since I can remember. I’m white. Since pre-school this is who I gravitate toward— Not white and not black. I have tons of friends of all races/ethnicities but my attraction is only with latin/Asian. Without this filter I have a hard time getting to these guys in Atlanta. :-(

There IS a huge difference between racism and predilection. I don’t think GrNDR should cowtow to the latest trend or be misguided to believe this is a form of racism in this current…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Ethnicity back on the search option.

Why have you removed this option?
    I have a preference for men who are not white.
    There is only white guys in my area and although I paid for unlimited Grindr I can scroll all day and not find a black guy.
    Removing this is not helping the BLM because it’s hiding their profiles from guys who have a liking to their ethnicity.
    On our profiles you have an option to add in your ethnicity. Why is it on there yet you can’t search for it. Surely it’s the same thing.
    I want to cancel my subscription if this isn’t…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ethnicity filters

If you like the Grape in fruits, it does not mean you hate bananas or watermelons , and you would prefer to go to a Grape store to buy them instead of going to an all fruits store , because you will still look for the Grape even if you are surrounded by the most beautiful fruits, and it is not acceptable for the fruits store to force you to love anything else but your Grape that you love, and that does not mean that the rest of these fruits are ugly or bad, it is only “ you love…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ethnicities Filter

Enough is enough! Stop racism debate and cut rights of others! I want back that filter! I have a right to filter my favorite ethnities! I do not have to like each and ever ethnicity on this world. It is unacceptable and ridiculous what is going on now!

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ethnicity

Please put back

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Race and hiv status filters on the filters.

I don’t understand why you guys took the race filter away! Put it back! Also add hiv status filter.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Return the ethnicity option in the filter. It’s not ok to remove it.

Suddenly we can’t filter by ethnicity? That’s not right at all. Sorry, but it’s not up to me who I’m attracted to and if I want to search for or exclude a certain ethnicity I should be allowed to do so.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need back the Ethnicity filter. ****** preference has nothing to do with being racist. Filters are not going to stop racism

Removing the Ethnicity feature is just one more reason why progressives are polarizing even more society. S******l preference has nothing to do with being racist. Making Grindr users see people that they are not interested is not going to change their minds, make users like other races, or make them less racist. We should all fight for equality, but not who with sleep with. Grindr's decision was just a ludacris populist move to look like they do care. If it really cares, it should put its money where its mouth is.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ethnicity filter

Please re-add this filter. Is not discrimination. Is just matter of what you like or not.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back ethnicity search!

Please bring back ethnicity search. It’s not racist. It’s preference. I will likely cancel my xtra membership without it.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fake gps.

Proszę o przywocnie możliwości korzystania z Fake gps.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is there no option for ethnicity no more ?

I would prefer for there to be an ethnic group choice of preference for all

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring Back Filter for Ethnicity

The main reason I chose to upgrade was for this filter. I live in an area that has very little diversity and would prefer to have a choice to be able to filter for my personal preferences.

I get why you did it and applaud trying to make a change for social injustices but this is not at all a social injustice. It’s a preference and if their are people that want to take it to that level then they should 100% be reported but to take away ones ability to choose what ethnicity they are aloud to see is…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ethnicity Filter

Hi,

I appreciate Grindr's support with regards towards racial inequality and injustices -- I really do. It's an important issue that needs to be addressed, and companies should be applauded for taking a meaningful stance.

But, I cancelled my premium subscription today because the app no longer lets me filter by the guys I would like to see.

I'm kind of confused by this change, to be honest. I know many Asian men who only want to date other Asian men, or many Latino men who feel that they'd prefer to date men who come from a similar background. Removing…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Origen etnico

Por que an quitado la búsqueda por etnia o raza

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filter by ethnicity

How about stopping these overbearing companies from using their power over us by controlling our freedom of expression on who and what we are attracted to. Let us decide what ethnicity we are attracted to. You are no better than the people who try to control what *** we are attracted to.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back circles.

Hi, I've noticed circles have gone missing from my account as well as my fellow Indian friends accounts while it is still available to my foreigner friends ...
    Please get back circles ..in these times of covid where we are controlling our urges to go out and hookup ,circles prove to be the best alternative..please get them back asap and please never remove them
    Thanks,
    Aahan.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base