Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocked profiles need to stay blocked

Blocked profiles are back on my cascade and they can see my profile. I often see them in my "Viewed Me" list. Fix this immediately.

165 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

63 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync chats and notes across devices

It's one account. It should work seamlessly.

902 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

90 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE STOP THE MUSIC from playing

PLEASE STOP THE MUSIC from playing

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it work with iOS 14

I’m an iOS beta tester. We’re 2 weeks away from iOS 14 bei g released and Grindr doesn’t work with the latest beta 7. Can’t upload photos etc. hope you’re working on a update to be released before iOS 14 goes public soon.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the age filter

It seems that u removed the age filter setting. The filter itself seems still to be active, but I see guys in a certain age range (the filter I had before), while a friend sees all ages. Come on guys - you can do better than this, can't you?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable users to set a maximum distance

The wjho’s online list shows me people 200+ miles away. That’s just plain daft. The usability of this app sucks.

I think you should give me a job to improve the usability of the whole application for users. I have over 25 years of managing digital user experiences like at Stoneleigh do a better job than you’re doing!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix cookies &pin!!!

Every time I start the app it asks me for cookie permission, it also wipes the pin out. Security gone out the window! Fix both bugs please!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Being able to change hashtags

Change hashtags after profile is made

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Restore the distance while scrollinh

As your scrolling down the distance showed up so you could see how far the person was from you before clicking their pic

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Favorites grid shows user is online but when open profile shows they were on last 8 hours ago. Discrepancy issue with grid not syncing prope

Discrepancy issues with profiles populates in thumb nail format on favorites grid not showing correct information as to when user was on last. Notice that grid may show that they are online now but when open profile their profile shows they were on last 8 hours ago. This is just one example of many. Seems like data is not properly syncing to grid view format for online statuses correctly at least on my end.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep Blocked Profiles Invisible

Please fix this issue with blocked profiles. I block someone and their profile still shows up in my newsfeed. Then, even worse yet, I must be showing up in their feed still as well, because I sometimes get messages from people I have blocked!!!!!!! Come on guys. I don’t know if Grindr programmed it to start doing this, or if this is a glitch, but let’s get it fixed. This is kind of dangerous if you ask me, letting people I don’t want, or have interest in, still message me and see my profile?!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back circles.

Hi, I've noticed circles have gone missing from my account as well as my fellow Indian friends accounts while it is still available to my foreigner friends ...
    Please get back circles ..in these times of covid where we are controlling our urges to go out and hookup ,circles prove to be the best alternative..please get them back asap and please never remove them
    Thanks,
    Aahan.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MAKE FONT LARGER already for Christ sake.

Can you make an option to make a font bigger since you took the ethnicity feature. Out , now there should be a space for font option You guys really suck at fulfilling requests. And the larger you get the more you charge. I hear you’re getting sued and I’m a 100% for it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Necesito chequeen mi cuenta esta funcionando muy mal los mensajes no me salen y cuando salen se ponen doble

Necesito chequeen mi cuenta esta funcionando muy mal los mensajes no me salen y cuando salen se ponen doble

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My “about me” goes away

I type in a description and save it the. It goes away.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base