Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free ethnicity filter

Free ethnicity filter

150 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Community Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow fake gps

Pls allow fake gps its best using for find my partner in other places... pls allowed fake gps

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please allow fake gps

Plz allow fake gps..

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Huawei Services Mobile

Por favor necesitamos que la app sea vinculada en los Servicios Mobiles de Huawei AppGallery

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add support for newer Huawei phones

Hi.
    Since the newer models from Huawei doesn't have access to Google gms anymore I'm not able to use grindr anymore. Using P40 lite.
    Will you provide a version not using gms?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Covid 19 quarantine

Disable Where to meet ! Covid 19 shuffle everybody and disable localisation

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mejor conexión

Lamento informar que la conexión en la aplicación es muy lenta y me es muy difícil mandar mensajes o fijar perfiles por lo tanto mi sugerencia es encontrarle la solución de que ande más rápido y más accesible

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gender filter

A gender filter to make sure you don't see the gender you are not attracted to. I'm tired of trans and cis females messaging me.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Separate Grindr app

Make an app called Grindr+ for trans people. And STRAIT people who want trans. And for friend making. Or dates and let the old grinder go back to what it was originally for. GAY MEN HOOKUP. MEN wanting to just hookup with other MEN. if trans women are REAL women. Then why are they on a site for gay men?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Grindr available on Huawei App Gallery

Many users, have Huawei Devices. As you may know Google have banned Huawei and Huawei phones not come longer with Google Play Services but with Huawei App Gallery. Grindr is not available in the App Gallery so I and other users cannot download and use it. I would like to ask you to check on that issue and upload the app on the App Gallery.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Grindr Blocks on Fake GPS

For Grindr to not work / Open when fake gps is open or active on the phone. This will reduce the fake profiles in the area.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pongan Grindr en la tienda de Aplicaciones de Huawei

Tengo un P40 Pro y no he podido usar grindr porque no esta en la aplicación oficial de huawei

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back Ethnicity and remove age next to name.

Take age away from the name. Age is also something that is scrutinized

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unlimited blocks for free users, or reports automatically blocking and not using daily block limit.

I live in an area with a large tourist trap, so most of the spaces on my feed are taken up by prostitutes , drug dealers, and bots. This app is basically useless to me since I not into PNP, paying for ***, or paying for premium Snapchat or onlyfans.

Make reports automatically block the reported, and if u are going to keep block limit, make reports not take from your block limit. And start IP banning reported users, today i wasted atleast 3 blocks on the same ********** before i realized.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search function

How about adding just a simple search function - like search by name. Your app is designed to connect people, but you seem to make that very difficult.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trusted users should be able to moderate nearby drug dealers/buyers.

Users who have been here for a while should be able to quickly mark a profiles as a drug dealer or buyer. As you have read in many ideas, Grindr teems with drugs everywhere. You do no have the ability to filter all of these profiles. In fact, they should be able to temporarily disable these profiles until people from your team make a final decision. I know we have the blocking option but that does not get the bad guys out of the game for other users interested in meeting guys. Think about it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fake profiles

There are SO MANY fake profiles on Grindr these days, mostly scams trying to get you to sign up to something fake, ultimately taking your money. It happened to me a few years back and luckily I managed to get my money back. It's too easy to set up a profile. There should be at least some basic verification process where you have to prove that you are a real person. I report 2 or 3 profiles PER DAY that are clearly fakes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop being political this is a *** app

Stop being political this is a *** app get off your high horse

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow filtering by ****** practice

STI transmission is exacerbated by grindr. Follow Scruff in allowing users to specify practices (condoms, in particular) in their profiles, and allowing us to filter by practices to contain the spread of STI's and HIV.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Either Kink options in your profile or kink tribes

It would be nice to be able to put kink options or kink openness as a profile field; bdsm, bondage, feet, water sports etc. A lot easier to connect with like minded guys or sort out potential romantic encounters without having to pose awkward questions or fear of kink shaming. Additional grindr tribes would be nice also, bdsm, feet, sub, Dom etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base