Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to filter ethnicity

Everyone has choice and freedom to choose so you are discriminating by removing that feature and when I paid for extra that was available filter so give me my money back !

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sexual orientation as a profile category

Add a space for one's sexual orientation, right next to other characteristics such as gender identity and body type. Potentially include specific subsets such as "gay, attracted to masculinity" and "gay, attracted to males". Allow users to filter profiles based on sexual orientation.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "chubs" "superchubs" "chaser" in tribes

Plus size people and those who like them should be welcome on grinder too

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back Ethnicity Filter for Everybody

GRIND HAS FAILED.

It's very arrogant for woke Grindr CEO Jeff Bonforte to make a favour to the fascist marxist racist Black Lives Matter movement by lecturing us from his comfy office in California on who we should have a romance with and to control who is going to show up on OUR grid on OUR phones instead of letting us chose who are OUR potential MATCHES as paying members (I already cancelled don’t count me in).

So basically it turns out similarly to Facebook that Grindr is not the product: WE ARE THE PRODUCT, the product of a concealed…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. “Looking for” option that has various physical feature options

I’d like to be able to search for guys who are interested in chubs and bears, or guys who are into twinks, or hairy, etc

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Addition of chub and chaser to types.

Bear is far too general a type for those that are chubs and chubby chasers. This would make it easier for everyone to find their niche.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. gender filter

I understand that Grindr is trying to be more inclusive but you should include a gender filter because my gallery is full of people I'm not interested in

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add profile info for hairy, some hair, smooth

Body hair can be as important as sexual position. This could increase your bottom line as people who have this need would pay the monthly fee to be able to filter for their match

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increase profile description character limit

255 characters just isn’t enough to share something interesting about yourself.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chub and chaser

Chub and chaser STILL have not been added to the tribes...it such a simple thing...the other apps have it why doesnt grindr.....thisbhas been raised by me as well as other paying members....whats the issue here?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Concentration of users nearby

Would allow you to see how many profiles are in your radius even if you can’t see them without premium.

For instance, “2,234 profiles within 1 km” appears at the top of the profile grid screen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bulk selecting and blocking profiles from the main screen

There are lots of profiles I know I will not tall to but I keep seeing them and scrolling past them because it takes too long to block profiles. A ‘select’ button similar to those in photo apps would allow to block many profiles simultaneously (after a single confirmation button of course) and save tonnes of time

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oral Sex Should Be A Preference

Not every gay man fits into that box of top bottom or versatile. Some of us prefer oral sex or masturbation over penetration sex. I'm not judging others and personally am not opposed to anal sex but it would be nice to hage the option added into a person's profile if they would rather not include penetrative sex as their identity.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a grindr for chubs and their admirers.

I'm a chubby guy. I like smaller guys. I wish grindr would have a separate grindr just for this community. When you message someone who you find attractive and they tell you you're too fat and ugly for sex, it's not ok. I've been told I shouldn't even be on grindr. There really isn't a place for chubs and their true chaser admirers. Who wants to see this happen?? I can't be the only one.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add dad son tribe

To help identify younger men into older men you need to add dad/son tribe

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nice app !

Nice experience ! :)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ethnicity filter

Why is it that we can filter by every characteristic of a person including age, weight, body type, even cut/uncut, as well as sexual positions/interests/kinks, but not by race/ethnicity? If we’re being inclusive then it’s ok to address the fact that people have race preferences just as we do any other characteristic. And no that doesn’t equate to discrimination. Just as filtering by weight or adding uncut or chub to your profile isn’t discriminatory. Moderators should address discrimination through messages, ie. keep a record of chats so when someone reports/blocks, Grindr is able to see the interactions between users even…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ethnicity Filter is not racism

No matter how much I try, I am only attracted to black guys and arabs, but even if I was attracted to everyone, why would this filter be racist? It’s a preference. I want to be able to find people of color more efficiently, especially since I live in an area where they are very rare. There is no need to make this so political and woke and PC, make Grindr better for us without all that noise please!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should make gay men show true photos

Hello ❗ Gay men want gay men sex with real photos to be attractive fast. I want to know age 18+. I want to know real first name of possible sex partner. I need to know size cocks. What they desire in private. Discreet.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base