Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "into Bareback"

To get to know if the peple whose profile you see likes bareback sex.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Masculine men checkbox

Many users define themselves as "masculine" or "straight-acting". Having this info in a checkbox of the profile rather than just in the bio would speed up filtering searches

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. These “no men” posts

As a gay user, I love that Grindr promotes a safe space for all… However, the amount of straight men on this app looking for “not men” is fckng ridiculous at this point. Please find a way for us to filter them, they really should be on they’re own app as they’re not gay but if you want to welcome them to our safe space please create a filter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Profile linking

I’d like a new functionality where you could link your profile to someone else. There are a lot of couples that like to play together. Now they make an extra profiel or overhaul it in case they seek to play with there partner and others.

If you could link your partner in your profile, this wouldn’t be necessary.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Include other options for “position”

So I’m a guy who’s really not into anal. It’s assumed that all guys look for anal on Grindr, but some of us are gay, wanna have fun, but not fuck anally. So I suggest adding some other options to the “position” list so this is clear from the beginning and we, too, can indicate what we’re into. For example “oral play” “handjobs” or “rimming” could be added.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free advanced filters and refine some filters

Look I'm a free user...i look for quick and close hookups but most of what I can find are a little out of range RN because I'm limited on how many profiles I can see which I will bring up later...i can understand having to pay for certain features but filters should never be paid for...filters like "distance" and "looking for" are a must for someone like me which also brings me back to the issue of limited profiles...ok..i see the same profiles at the top never changes but as I scroll down so far it comes up and says…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Put the cascade back to a single screen.

Switching between tabs to see who is new and who is around me isn’t a good experience. Also, who cares to see new profiles 300 miles away?

Kudos for finally changing the label from Fresh Faces to just Fresh — you may finally be acknowledging the casual user’s cascade does not look anything like your marketing materials.

Revert to the single cascade, please!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to

A keywork search would be great. Say someone wants ftm, type it in search and see who in bio states ftm

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Secret Desires

A function for people into kink and fetish to signal they are looking. Tick setting and other people with same internet get an icon or border to indicate a mutual
    Interest.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chat rooms bought back for sex workers where they can display their work

I think there needs to be a safe space for sex workers and people who use OnlyFans to collaborate together. Too many social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat are clamping down on these communities and starving them out for what to many, is their only source of income, and for a lot more, their only way out of escaping a bad situation. I feel this feature would bring a wider community together on this platform, thus making fit more inclusive and popular. I work OnlyFans and when the chat rooms were a thing, let’s just say “OneHungLad” had a…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Additional filter for "my type"

There should be a filter for "my type" which lists what the individual is looking for. With categories such as twink, muscle, fem, etc...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ethnicity Filter is not racism

No matter how much I try, I am only attracted to black guys and arabs, but even if I was attracted to everyone, why would this filter be racist? It’s a preference. I want to be able to find people of color more efficiently, especially since I live in an area where they are very rare. There is no need to make this so political and woke and PC, make Grindr better for us without all that noise please!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It's time for a sister app

Grindr used to be gay but is increasing everything I don't want...girls, trans, spam, pronouns, genders. Gay men like men. Straight people already have tinder. Make a separate app for trans. The only gender option Grindr needs is male. Allowing nude pics would be nice but supposedly they aren't allowed even though most new profiles are using them. I tried posting a face picture with a collar and another with a blindfold and was told they were sexually explicit even though it only showed from the neck up...meanwhile there's girls and trannys with their tits out and is the last…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The fact that you're looking 4 auction for profiles does not include casual sex that it includes right now and then a lot of people are not

9It would be great if the looking for option for profiles would include an option that says casual sex or later instead of the current options that include right now, right now on your website means casual sex but then a lot of people cannot meet right now literally at the term implies so it would be nice to have the option on top of relationship and France and Chad and right now that it would also include looking for sex later or looking for casual sex or looking for no-strings-attached sex it would be nice to have those options…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "No penetration" option in "role"

In the "role" segment of your profile, there is only a reference to anal sex (top, bottom...), but many of us prefer oral and other stuff rather than anal. It could be great if this could be let known in the profile

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need "dad bod" as a body type

Need to include "dad bod" as a body type. None of the choices really fit me, and some guys really like dad bods (thank God!!).... so please help us find each other!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Bisexual to the tribes

Im missing this to be able to find fellow bisexual guys.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make icon showing which of my uploaded pictures can other members see.

search filters for Trans looking for Trans friendship or dress up play date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Being interacted with users outside of my age-range

Please make an "Only ages min-max can see me" option.

It is very uncomfortable being messaged, seen, and tapped by people who have a large age-gap between me and them.

It isn't my thing, and i do not wish to be seen or messaged by anyone outside my specified age-range.

Please consider younger users and their safety/comfort.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. SNAPCHAT

Along with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - Snapchat should also be an option to link with our profiles. It’s heavily used throughout the app especially to “verify” one’s authenticity or as an extra level of privacy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base