Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "SmallD" MY Tags for small penis representation

I know you can't have an option for penis size, but can we at least get a my tag that represents small penises, you have "hung" for big penises and "uc" for uncut, can we please get "smalld" or something of that sort for us guys with smalls ones, so its easier for guys to find us.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to filter out open relationship/married

Some of us don’t want to meet up with open relationship or married profiles

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A "Boy" category to identify those who are looking for Daddies

I'm a boy looking for daddies. Currently there's only a tag for daddy, and when I try to use that or label myself in the daddy community, I get guys thinking I'm trying to be the daddy as opposed to find one. A boy tag would help daddies identifies those who want to be their boy and allow us boys to clearly identify ourselves :]

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Language Filter / in app translation

A language filter would be great. When uf traveling and ur in a coubtry where not everyone speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese etc it can be a huge task to connect with people. For example speaking English in French Africa. It would be great to filter on language so you can connect with people.

And another request is to having in app translation, with a stamp that it is translated so you can see that people are using translation. Kinda like browsing outside ur area.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The fact that you're looking 4 auction for profiles does not include casual sex that it includes right now and then a lot of people are not

9It would be great if the looking for option for profiles would include an option that says casual sex or later instead of the current options that include right now, right now on your website means casual sex but then a lot of people cannot meet right now literally at the term implies so it would be nice to have the option on top of relationship and France and Chad and right now that it would also include looking for sex later or looking for casual sex or looking for no-strings-attached sex it would be nice to have those options…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hard to find latex/rubber fetishist

New Tribe for latex/rubber fetishist

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create gender categories

Grindr is a gay connection site which has been mostly for m/m but since there's more trans/fem there probably should have a option to show either:
    1: gay (men/Bi/couples) or 2: trans/fem
    (m/f trans/nonbinary/ fem)
    categories

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. difficult to find my type

I need a gay man that is my type

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Neutro" Role

Hi, I'm Chilean and I think that the app should include a slightly normalized role, in my country it's known as "Neutro", and it identifies those men who have sex with other men, but don't like anal penetration.

It is good that the app includes it to be able to recognize us better, if you do not feel comfortable practicing anal sex or if you prefer other sexual practices that do not include anal penetration, you can consider the "Neutral" role.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. People

People should show face picture

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need "dad bod" as a body type

Need to include "dad bod" as a body type. None of the choices really fit me, and some guys really like dad bods (thank God!!).... so please help us find each other!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reverse Filter

The option to filter out profiles that dont match watch youre looking for is great. But also having the option to have your profile to not appear on theirs would be even better.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter to find Bi/gay/trans

Please implement a filter to identify bisexual / gay and connect further. For exri don't to gay people then this can help to skip me unnecessary profile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enthnicity filter for Indian

There is only one choice to select as, 'Asian'; but you could be Thai or Indian or Malaysian or Filipino or Chinese.
    It is really tough to narrow down the search.
    It would even appreciated, if this facility provided for a non premium user.
    Being in an Asian country and not having this feature makes our search cumbersome.
    Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have Better HIV Status Meaning, esp U=U

There are so many uninformed users that believe that a HIV Status of Negative = No/Less Risk & definitely safer than a HIV Status = Poz/Undetectable. And as a 33 year Survivor “HIV Testing”/FACTS should be one the FIRST items, Not “Anal Health”

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using Grindr on IPad

Hello,

I don't know why Grindr doesn't work for Ipad. You should be able to use Grindr on landscape mode. The fact it doesnt work on landscape makes it unable on IPad given all Ipads are designed to be used landscape. Tinder does it so when you rotate the screen to landscape it scales down like an Iphone size. I have tried everything to get this to work including Android emulators but it seems like simple functionality that should be by this day and age workable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tag Ambiguity

“Tags” are kindof ambiguous. Some people use them to identify who they are, and some people use them to say what they are looking for.
    Example: I search for the tag “FTM” as I would like to find a transman. Over half of the results are cis men just looking for FTM guys.
    Maybe consider changing “Tags” to “I am” and/or “I am looking for”.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multi-Device Support

Use Grindr on two different devices. Private and working Phone. Please implement multi-device-support.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Grindr Gay Option Only Upon Entry

Its a big and small world which we live in, though when it comes to seeking other men like us who are sexually attracted to other men it can be very challenging knowing who's who... Though upon discovering an app that we assume from the start is an app for just that but then to discover that it (was) for just that, is very sad! And its even more sad that people of the transgender community have to undergo such whiplash due to an unorganized installment... Its out of hand! There should be a different app for different people... Its…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get rid of the new age range

Get rid of the new age rag you use to be able to select one age range but now it only goes to three ages. If I ONLY want to look at people that 27 I should be able to. Not forced to see 27 to 31.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base