Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not knowing if someone is reliable/real/flakey

If you meet up with someone IRL or know them already, you can anonymously endorse their profile as “authentic” and Grindr could just display a simple logo/icon/# of peer endorsements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PreP, Poz, filtering

I have noticed a negative association of poz as a tribe identifier. As being +\u I think it should be replaced with a filter for those on PreP or not, seeing as we can state our statuses. This would be both proactive and easier to find a sex partner.
    Also side note, just remove ethnicity as a fill in. Many are mixed don’t identify or refuse to acknowledge it. Plus its pretty obvious a persons racial expression just from photos or language use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wish I could state that I am Drug and Alcohol FREE

Allow users to post in their profile that they are drug and alcohol free. Doing this would allow users to meet other drug free and alcohol free people reducing the risk of relapse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is there no disabled search

As a wheelchair user I’d like to be able to search for other disabled or disabled friendly people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Not enough nearby guys

Filter by distance. I am not interested in guy that are 2500 miles from me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. $4hirebutton, selling it button, i want $$$ button!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING!! Help the common man. The REAL working men who pay your bills. Help us stop upsetting the rent men out there hustling massages(or themselves) we waste their time. And more often than not a con us in progress to get membership to go to an outside online SVC and scam $. Do like A4A create a category for them. Charge them. If someone gets reported for not having a "work" account then go at um. Just do something to help. They flip out if you say "hot pic" without reading their profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better Filter Idea

It would be awesome if there was a feature that allowed the search to specifically exclude people who have something marked on the profile (ie looking for someone who does not have “bottom” on their profile, etc). Right now the filter options are inclusive, which can be helpful but it also brings up anyone who has anything listed, which allows a lot of people to mark everything and overcome the filters.

If an option was created that was exclusive of certain profile traits instead of inclusive, it would help people find what they are looking for and encourage people to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customizable User Interface

This is more an aesthetic thing than one of the many issues plaguing the app. Not that I don't just love the black and yellow color scheme of the app, but I would love to be able to customize that. Not only does it make it more suited to the Users individual tastes, but it could be useful for more discreet men who may be worried someone would recognize the app if they use it in public. Also, we should be able to have tags like interests, looking status, etc. Listed in a similar fashion as Taimi, Tinder, and Scruff.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. “Can Host” status

It would be ideal to filter by users who can host. I personally cannot host and would like to meet with people who can.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Buenas

Nathing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring Back Ethnicity Filter for Everybody

GRIND HAS FAILED.

It's very arrogant for woke Grindr CEO Jeff Bonforte to make a favour to the fascist marxist racist Black Lives Matter movement by lecturing us from his comfy office in California on who we should have a romance with and to control who is going to show up on OUR grid on OUR phones instead of letting us chose who are OUR potential MATCHES as paying members (I already cancelled don’t count me in).

So basically it turns out similarly to Facebook that Grindr is not the product: WE ARE THE PRODUCT, the product of a concealed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You should create a category for people who are bi curious

I think it’d make it a lot easier for me to find someone and or get seen, if you add a “exploring sexuality” category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SIDE AS sexual preference

Hi i am from india and here SIDE as a sexual preference is there but the option on grindr isn't . And i find that it needs representation as this is a legit preference and still isn't available on grindr .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back old Tribe selection

It used to be a slider, now its a checkbox but you can only select one at a time so its just more tedious as you need to deselect the previous tribe everytime you want to search a new one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop posers

Abolish the twitter/Instagram section. It's not a guarantee of authenticity and as that is a dating app, posing should be avoided. It's Grindr, not Playboy or Vogue. Furthermore, find a way to eliminate those who just came to show off without any intention to date or meet. It's probably destroying the original spirit this app was meant for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ethnicity filter

I’m not a huge fan of allowing the gays to contribute to this heteronormative expression of “not my type” -ing with this filter but I’ve been “trapped” before not knowing what to say when pictures don’t reveal ethnicity and it contributed to an awkward conversation of how this “doesn’t work for me.” I suppose it’s racist 🤷‍♂️ but whether it’s preconceived notions that the White cis-male Christ loving and fucking structure have pounded in my skull all my life, - … grinder is not the place to have that dialogue or to be “woke” I mean it’s a Fuck site…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Indigenous Australian option in the list of backgrounds.

Often one of the first of many questions is what is my background. I would like to display indigenous Australian to remind all of the other people whose land it is they’re walking on before they get all high and mighty and block as soon as I tell them. Other just does not quite cover my background nor would I choose to select it ever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base