Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the duration users are shown for since being last active

It would be nice to be able to change how long users are shown for in the search grid from the default 1 hour

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ad oral to the search list

Add oral to the position creiteria

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dick size or endowment

Doesn’t have to be actual length but maybe below avg, avg, above avg, hung, very well endowed.
    I think many would use and look for it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You should make gay men show true photos

Hello ❗ Gay men want gay men sex with real photos to be attractive fast. I want to know age 18+. I want to know real first name of possible sex partner. I need to know size cocks. What they desire in private. Discreet.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a section to include intimate details

It would be great to be able to see intimate details if someone would like to share them and to be able to search for certain intimate details. Adam4Adam has this and it is very helpful.

Ex: Things I Enjoy (Topping, Bottoming, Giving Oral, Getting Oral, etc.)

Dick Size

Cut/Uncut

Waist Size

Weight

Age Preference

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add astrological sign

People who are looking for more than a hook up are many. People looking for love would also be willing to pay for filters to find their match. You already collect the info when DOB is collected.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can’t search by username

Have a search option so you can find a guy. Scruff allows it, couldn’t be that hard for grindr

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. List polyamory as a relationship

List poly as a relationship status

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add kink option such as armpit fetish

Add a “kink” option to the app such as, armpit fetish, foot fetish, FF, spit, golden shower etc

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can’t modify my search distance. I’m not going to go 600 miles to hookup.

It would be nice if there was a slider to get profiles that are actually close to me. Instead, I get profiles that are like 400 miles away.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Profile setup

Be able to setup who can view your profile. Following categories for example.
    Age. Example 25-50
    Height example 5’6-6’2
    Body type. Example Average, Muscular
    Sexual Preference. Example Top
    Location Everyone or country of choice. United Kingdom.

When setting up your profile you can set up who can see your profile. This makes the matches make more sense.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow the selection of specifically real men

I know you’ve removed the ethnicity search filter due to the current conditions in the world but members should be allowed to search for men only. Your site is littered with women or those trying to become women. Create a new site exclusively for that non male demographic so Grindr can return to a M4M site.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a Hairy Type Filter !

I’m a hairy guy who likes to be with hairy guys, would be way easier if I could have a Hairy filter. Please!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There should be a gender filter

The problem is that a lot of men think they are very smart and choose the trans tribe as though they're trans too.
    So, no matter where you go, there are tons of horny men, whick sucks.
    There should be a gender button to exclude men who think they're "entitled".

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More Profile Customization

And filter options. There's literally nothing wrong with adding more of these because if you leave them out, it'd make no difference.

But for those who really want to accurately describe what their desires are, this could definitely coin a win for us. What I can understand is that the less on a profile the more room for chatting... but grindr is multipurpose so I'd say it's still a solid idea.

Here's some prompts/fields that could be put in:

Under Identity
    - Are you: Masculine/Feminine/Androgynous/Other?
    - Sexuality: Gay, Bi, Straight, Curious, Other?
    Discreet: y/n
    Face pics: (same prompts as send…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tribes are too stereotypical. Perhaps in more detailed questionnaire would help people find better matches

How about having people fill out some basic questions about themselves when they sign up for their account, such as their favorite music, movies, things to do, etc. And perhaps even certain questions that might help to determine a persons moral compass so that people won’t steal when I have them over

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I don't wanna be messaged by people more than 15 miles away from mw

Tired of people messaging me from 156 miles away. I'm not going that far to meet anyone on this app. It's just a waste of time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add “spoken languages” field to profile

Please add “spoken languages” in the user profile (perhaps under “Stats”?).
    This could be a useful feature because many users write the languages they speak in the “About Me” section, and this would free up some real estate. Also it would be cool if this field became a filter option, allowing users to find other users based on the languages they speak.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add dominant/submissive

Add dom/sub to filter.

Kinks
    Hard limits
    Soft limits

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base