Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16919 results found
-
GPS/grid accuracy
The amount of profiles in the available grid that are NOT in any way local is beyond a joke! Profiles from 100km+ away in between ones that are 1km away? Just ludicrous! And the same profiles show up in "explore" searches, regardless of where they actually are. For a GPS-based app, you NEED to do better instead of making the app more & more useless.
13 votes -
Age filter
The recent change to the age filter to only allow blocks of 5 years is ridiculous. Please remove that limit & allow specific singular ages to be selected, AS IT WAS PREVIOUSLY!
14 votes -
Add a filter "looking for age group"
I am a 48 year old looking for young 18+ guys. I want a filter that would show me young guys looking for my approx age. So in profile description if you add "looking for age group" 18-25, 26-30, 31-35 so on and so forth. It would be easier to find my type of guys rather than randomly asking all the young guys "interested in uncles?"
20 votes -
App full of glitches and bugs
App is full of glitches! It pings & indicates someone tapped me, shows a red dot 🔴 on taps, but when you go to see, there is nothing! Same for messages!
If you’re paying so much, the app must be flawless! Grindr is making big money on a poor quality product! 👎👎👎2,211 votes -
Adammahamed@gmail.com
Dejibuuti
2 votes -
Bring Back Exact Age Filters
The new 5-year age filter has made the search experience much worse.
Before, I could search for a specific age (for example, only 19-year-olds or only 20-year-olds). Now, I'm forced to search within a 5-year range, which significantly reduces the accuracy of matches and makes it harder to find the people I'm actually looking for.
Please bring back the option to search by an exact age, or at least let users choose between an exact age and a 5-year range.
Thank you.
7 votes -
Get rid of the Madonna
Why am I getting messages and ads for Madonna. Give me a mute button for her or let me block her. I pay premium to not get ads and yet she still pops up.
9 votes -
Difficult to find people who live near me
Show contacts near Seremban Malaysia
5 votes -
How can I turn off that Madonna piece of sh*t?
Im paying for my account on Grindr and I really dont want to see stupidities like Madonna account which is intruding me! Thank u!
9 votes -
Spammers
Block Spam by introducing spam control measures! Spam bots don't register a in the viewed you tab. Silently introduce an anti spam feature where you cannot tap, message or do anything until you've spent atleast 5 seconds viewing their profile, or enough time that you would have atleast registered as 'viewed me' in the event they are 'incognito'. Additionally, introduce a feature where you can't tap or message a new profile within 60 seconds of tapping or within 3 minutes of messaging someone.
58 votes -
Auto block any profile who's title is "YOU NEED FUNDS" Would be easy to implement and would reduce about 75% of the spam taps received.
Just automatically block the sentence "YOU NEED FUNDS" in a similar way that references to 420 and other drug references are automatically moderated. This would reduce fake users linking to external sites where I'm pretty sure they are NOT giving free money away or wanting to take care of your debts. Similarly any profile that promises to pay someone $1000 a month is clearly a scam and it should be easy to filter a few keywords and flag those profiles for review before they get a chance to spam other users. At the moment that would reduce about 75% of…
11 votes -
Get rid of fake AI generated profiles
I've enjoyed Grindr for many years but in the last month or so it is becoming increasingly unusable for a gay man looking to meet other men.
The app is getting overrun with fake profiles, using AI generated photos purporting to be Transwomen. I've also seen some profiles purporting to be Cis women. The latter raises a serious question about what Grindr is - inclusivity is one thing, opening it up to all comers is quite another. Inclusivity taken to it ultimate conclusion just results in invisibility of those who Grindr started out trying to serve.
My other question for…59 votes -
Madonna
I truly despised the Madonna "takeover." I pay $300 a year for Grindr Unlimited features and do not use the app to have a music advertisement crammed down my throat. I found the promotion intrusive, invasive and obnoxious. It ate up screen real estate, and the hot pink app launch icon was a monstrosity. (I temporarily used a "discreet" icon, which I disliked, but felt it was the lesser of evils forced on me.)
I am a member of the LGBTQ community and I find it ironic that after decades of fighting against gay stereotypes, I am stereotyped as the…
9 votes -
Implement the most voted suggestions
I see suggestions with a lot of votes but i don't see the features being implemented.
From a predetermined número of votes, i suggest implementing the feature.3 votes -
Cost of unlimited too high
Cost of unlimited too high. Reduce price or make free for long-term regular authentic users.
2,384 votes -
Appstore
Subject: Report of intrusive App Store redirections by Grindr
I would like to report what I believe is an abusive behavior by the Grindr app on iPhone.
The app repeatedly opens the App Store without a clear or intentional request from me in order to promote other applications. This interrupts normal use of the app and, on some occasions, has led to accidental app downloads because the redirection is overly aggressive.
I believe this behavior creates a poor user experience and may mislead users into downloading apps they did not intend to install. I kindly ask Apple to review whether…
3 votes -
Tone down the ads
The ads are outrageous. I dislike mid typing for an Ad to pop up when trying to message someone back. The app has gotten worse over the last few years. Tone down the ads at least not pop up during your mid typing message.
38 votes -
Best Practices for Storing Snacks and Dry Foods to Maintain Freshness Longer
Hello everyone,
I’ve been reading a bit about food storage habits lately, especially for snacks and dry goods that tend to lose freshness quickly once exposed to air and moisture.
One thing that came up repeatedly is how important proper packaging is in extending shelf life. Even simple items like chips, nuts, or dried snacks can lose their crunch and flavor if they’re not stored in a well-sealed, moisture-resistant container.
Some key points that stood out:
Airtight sealing helps prevent staleness
Barrier protection against humidity is essential for crispy foods
Lightweight yet durable packaging improves handling and transport
Clear labeling…1 vote -
Your Dating App Shouldn’t be more than a car payment
The free version shows six profiles? Soon this app will have a handful of paying customers but no free accounts to view. $299/week is CRAZY!
4 votes -
Grindr is going to die
Capitalism is destroying us. The Xtra subscription is abusive and offers few benefits for an app like a social network. Even Right Now is limiting us; soon it will be impossible to navigate Grindr.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?