Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16888 results found
-
I would suggest an
I wouls suggest a way to use the app, that doesent allow anyone to send you pics and text messages. My mind is so overwhelmed by the many people who are trying to contact me, that i cant even decide anymore whether i like them or not ahahhababa. please allow me to just see their request to message, but i dont want them to show up among all my chats. ill call this dont fish me mode
1 vote -
Set a filter (who can see me)
ДОБАВЬТЕ В ФИЛЬТР ДОПОЛНЕНИЕ.
"ВИДЕТЬ МОЙ ПРОФИЛЬ МОЖЕТ" -
ВОЗРАСТ,
РОСТ,
ПОЛ,
ГЕНДЕР,
ИНТЕРЕСЫ,
РОЛЬ В СЕКСЕ."
Я думаю что мне как и любому парню не особо хочется принимать сообщения с фотографиями толстого старика с ногой внутри жопы. Я бы хотел такую категорию ограничить от себя. Так же лично мне не хочется чтоб мой профиль видели -Активы, толстые, высокие, старые, азиаты и те кто предпочитает фистинг и секс без презерватива. Так как именно такие люди мне пишут. А это абсолютно не то что ищу я. Очень на вас надеюсь. Спасибо1 vote -
在身份認證後能夠轉讓或共有會員資格
購買會員後不常使用功能,希望能退款或轉讓資格
1 vote -
Espectacular
DELETE
1 vote -
Valor e segurança dss informações
Que seja verificado talvez extensões para maior segurança no aplicativo
1 vote -
1 vote
-
In italiano SEX e INCONTRI hanno due significati diversi, ma ora per entrambi c'è solo l'opzione INCONTRO e crea confusione, non va bene .
Sex o incontro ora nell' app hanno (in italiano) la stessa declinazione, ovvero INCONTRO, ma sono due cose differenti e crea confusione. Chiediamo due parole distinte PROPRIO ORA = SEX , INCONTRO= USCIRE PER UN DRINK
1 vote -
Please add a easy way for payment. I cant buy from store. When moving from one coubtry to another the paynent system is not wirking properly
Please add easy payment system for store purchase. When moving from country to country it is failed allways for purchase. Last 3 month i face the issue. I cant able to purchase.
1 vote -
Trier
Avoir la possibilité de trier les chats par distance et le plus récent
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Same notifications OVER AND OVER
In 2019 this app started getting really good for the first time ever. In the past 6-8 months it feels like no one is beta or even alpha testing anything. Take notifications. I’m getting notifications for the same messages over and over and over. I’ve been notified of the same single message, “hey,” 13 times in the last 10 minutes. For the last few weeks I’ve been getting notifications late or duplicated or duplicated etc. but not usually this quickly. It’s really getting to the point that it feels unusable. And when you write into support, they don’t read the…
1 vote -
Kenny Delgado
Venezuela 🇻🇪
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Messaging
Seriously need to stop pushing all these new features and fix what’s broken. I’m tired of getting the same message notifications over and over again any time I open the app. It’s ridiculous. And here yall expect people to pay for this crap?
1 vote -
DO THIS… FIX EVERYTHING
Make this a free service. Generate greater revenue by charging any government or law enforcement agency an appropriate fee for each and every record they request. They will gladly pay, this is a common expense for any entity executing that sort of operation. And they will pay even if it seems exorbitant. If you still want to include ads, make them only show when the app is first opened or in very small and unobtrusive ways.
Grindr doesn’t need to be so feature-laden, nor does it need to be political. It can just be free and work well and simply.…
1 vote -
Free time
Hello could you reccomend me cool servise to waste my free time pls?
1 vote -
I can't share my album
Since some days I can't share my album with others on chats. the function simple dissappear. I opened a case with you guys but I haven't received an answer. I don't know if it's happening with others. if you can solve I will appreciate it
1 vote -
Access
When I "pay" to stream a movie for "free" by watching advertising breaks I am allowed to see the entire movie, so why am I "paying" for Grindr by watching advertising without having full access to all features?
1 vote -
Coverage lengths of area must wider to chat available person. Make it more unlimited to chat.
Coverage area to chat. Make more wider the lengths far we can chat to. Majority is no budget to pay for the features u offers.
1 vote -
Good
Looking for fun
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?