Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16893 results found
-
Please continue to share valuable insights.
While perusing your content on this website, I found it to be highly informative! Please continue to share valuable insights.
1 vote -
76039
GPS isn’t working
1 vote -
App should be interested
I ask the providers to have a look into other apps to compare it with grinder. It's been around 9 or 10 years i use this app until today but all users they're agreed this is the worst period for the app i see. The subscription cost too high!! and the biggest issue it's getting crashed whole day for messages and even hours it's stay dissconected so you simple just lost your money. 2point for filters,searching or explore and visit the profile, it's horrible what app it's only show you 3 person!? Or ylu have to subscripe to Extra then…
1 vote -
bios are broken
can you guys fix the glitch where we only get one line of dialogue in our bios? it’s been a month or so now since this glitch started
1 vote -
MLM software company in Manchester | MLM Software in Manchester
MLM Software Company offers top-tier MLM software solutions in Manchester. Our customizable software streamlines multi-level marketing operations, empowering businesses to thrive in the dynamic Manchester market. With expert support and innovative features, MLM Software Company is your partner for success. Elevate your business and stand out in Manchester with our cutting-edge solutions. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Manchester/
1 vote -
from sklearn import datasets from sklearn.model_selection import train_test_split from sklearn.linear_model import LogisticRegression # Loa
from sklearn import datasets
from sklearn.modelselection import traintestsplit
from sklearn.linearmodel import LogisticRegressionLoad the iris dataset
iris = datasets.load_iris()
X, y = iris.data, iris.targetSplit the dataset into training and testing sets
Xtrain, Xtest, ytrain, ytest = traintestsplit(X, y)
Create a logistic regression model and fit it to the training data
model = LogisticRegression()
model.fit(Xtrain, ytrain)Evaluate the model on the testing data
score = model.score(Xtest, ytest)
print("Accuracy: ", score)1 vote -
Prevent Vanishing Profiles When Blocked
There are times where I hit it off well with people, only to find at times that they're impatient the block me moments later. Often I'm busy with other chores or checking my phone for something else.
Their profiles immediately vanish which is a rather harsh and find it psychologically upsetting to take away an entire convo with someone you were being up rapport with. Instead of an "instant vanish" the profile and convo should be there stating "You cannot message this user" or "User has blocked your profile"
Often, on the reverse -- many gays have said offensive, hateful…
1 vote -
Site nao confiavel
Muita gente sem foto sem perfil . Nao deveriam deixar de criar perfis sem foto. E muito moleque aqui tb. Acaba atrapalhando tudo o que qiwremos coisa seria
1 vote -
Intobi
Looking for effective marketing strategies for SaaS? Then you should check out https://intobi.com/blog/saas-marketing/ and read an article written by pros in the field who can provide you with help. The article takes an in-depth look at key techniques including content marketing, SEO, social media and paid advertising. Be sure to check out the link to learn more about everything in detail.
1 vote -
view an album i only see 1 pic
It's so irretating knowing there are example 5 pics and I can only see the first pic. I'm not sure if this is glitch or a paid vers non paid accounts.
1 vote -
New filter for unwanted messages and taps
Why don’t you create a feature into the app that allows to send messages and taps only to guys that are in the range of the age selected? I don’t care if I receive messages from guys out of my preferred age (e.g. I select 30-50 but receive contacts from 18-29 or older than 50), however I know many people that are complaining for that since they have activated notifications and they lose time for nothing.
1 vote -
Save unsent messages
Save unsent messages if I have to leave the program without finishing my message save it until I come back to it *auto save my message in. Exiting the program
1 vote -
Grindr for her
The lesbian and WLW community is in desperate need of a ”hookup-app” please make a version of the app for gay women looking for action. Big thank you if you make this happen. We are tired of tinder and her we want THE ”Grinder for her // Grindr for women” idk call it ”Scissr” ANYTHING GOES, THANK YOU
-All Lesbians around the world1 vote -
MLM software company in Canada
Welcome to MLM Software Company, your premier destination for MLM software in Canada. We specialize in providing advanced, user-friendly, and scalable solutions tailored to your network marketing needs. Our software ensures efficient operations, from commission tracking to comprehensive reporting, driving your business's success. Choose MLM Software Company for innovative and reliable MLM software that adapts to your growth.
For more details, visit https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Canada/
1 vote -
Mute all profiles except those who match my filters
I'm sick of recieving pop up notifications to look at the Grindr silhouette, casual time wasters who also don't accom, etc.
So let me mute everyone except for those profiles who match my filters. This could even be a paid perk
1 vote -
adverts that immediately play with sound. Not good when you are trying to use the app discreetly.
See above
1 vote -
Allow users to block calls.
I don't want to be recieveing video calls to begin with as it's not a feature I have any interest in. The last thing I want is to be getting video calls from random guys who are just impatient for me to reply to their messages. Would be nice to be able to turn the call feature on and off so people couldn't even attempt to call you unless you wanted.
1 vote -
Ocultar on line
Seria bom poder ocultar o on line
1 vote -
Disappearing profile or just one line showing. Vanishing photos, many issues since your upgrade, total fiasco
Go back to your previous platform until you figure out the bugs on the new one. Price increase to become a guinea pig is not acceptable
1 vote -
Verification
Offer verification as an OPTION / FILTER
It's fine if you choose to not make it mandatory but as soon as I paid for this app I regretted it when I saw Ur like the only one that doesn't even offer it as an option. 2024 called. They want their present technology applied.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?