Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16837 results found
-
I have new account
Hello Grindr Support Team,
I recently created a new Grindr account, but unfortunately I am unable to use the app properly. The account does not work as expected, even though I have just created it.
Could you please check my account and let me know what is causing this issue? If there is any restriction, technical problem, or verification required, please let me know what I need to do to fix it.
I would really appreciate your help in getting my new account working normally.
Thank you for your time and support.2 votes -
Game India
Recommended me please game India
2 votes -
Artificial Intelligence Course for Non-Technical Professionals
Artificial intelligence is changing how businesses create content, analyse information, automate processes, communicate with customers, and make decisions. As AI adoption continues to grow, professionals with a practical understanding of artificial intelligence, machine learning, generative AI, and prompt engineering are becoming increasingly valuable across industries.
The AI Fundamentals Training in Pune is designed to help students, professionals, marketers, entrepreneurs, designers, and data analysts build essential AI skills through structured learning, practical assignments, and expert guidance.
This course introduces participants to the foundations of artificial intelligence while providing hands-on experience with modern AI tools, large language models, machine learning concepts, natural…
2 votes -
Same problem
Sometimes when I return to the app it's not working for now on this app is unusable
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Entra
Entrsme
2 votes -
It's been like forever since this app stop working I can't refresh and even to see a profile
It's been like forever since this app stop working I can't refresh and even to see a profile. I think management need to keep this app in good use
2 votes -
This app is so horrible in all my experience with dating app this one terrible because it's repeating same problem all the time
This app is so horrible in all my experience with dating app this one terrible because it's repeating same problem all the time it's terrible app why can't refreshing?
2 votes -
Ideia de recurso para o app
I think it would be interesting to add the option to leave a comment on people's profiles—for example, if I went on a date with someone, I could post a comment or feedback on their profile. This helps people have safer dates.
2 votes -
This app is being annoying now because all the time this app keep telling me unable to refresh I don't understand why ?
This app is being annoying now because all the time this app keep telling me unable to refresh I don't understand why ?
2 votes -
You guys took away the free trials
You should give atleast 1 24 hour free trial out to newcomers and those that are up for renewals
2 votes -
Remove myself from peoples favorited list
I’m being stalked online Grindr through people favoriting my profile it’s rediculous that I can’t see who is favoriting my profile. The amount of access that provides is unparalleled I should be able to block people from favoriting my profile
2 votes -
Stop Aliexpress ads, they are so fucking annoying to close. Click bait
There are some ads that they are intentionally designed so that even when you try to close them, it still opens the app or the web. This ruins the app experience and reflects very poorly on it.
2 votes -
Same problem unable to refresh
Same problem unable to refresh
2 votes -
Can I able to refresh this app
Can I able to refresh this app
2 votes -
I didn't like it because everytime keep telling me unable to refresh
I would like to say if this keep going it going to destroy the image of this app and also to loose users because all the times unable to refresh it's bad for the reputation of this app
2 votes -
Can y'all please do something about the only fans people and the people trying to charge us on here you can't find anyone close deleting the
Why can't y'all do something about all the only fans people on here
2 votes -
The price and the fact that premium unlimited is too expensive and the fact that Grindr is increasing prices but not delivering
Grindr is now charging almost 50 dollars a month and not delivering. The customer service is poor .there were many times the app had technical issues ans we were paying for unlimited but no service was being delivered when the app glitches. They never offer free unlimited week or boost. Second the fake accounts grindr is not honest and transparent with all these fake profiles that are just filling up the grid with non existing profiles .The grindr team knows and does nothing about it basically they are selling us a service which they don't provide. The app is not…
2 votes -
Better search parameters
Since it's a gay dating site, being able to search directly by dick size and specific traits would be a huge improvement.
2 votes -
Is OnlyFans Really "Easy Money"?
Hello!
People always say OnlyFans is "easy money." But if it's so easy, why does it require constant promotion, content creation, and dealing with criticism?
Every job has its own challenges war the knights , and this one is no different.
Do you think OnlyFans is really easy money, or do people underestimate the work behind it?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?