Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16839 results found
-
Scammer
There is a pathetic scammer using this app. When he messaged me, his screen name was ❤️toosuck🍆. He seemed too hot to be true, but I exchanged numbers because, well, he was really hot. Shortly after we started texting, he blocked me on here and then sent me several screenshots from one of those free reverse phone number lookup sites. He did find my name, but most of the personal information he tried to threaten me with was years out of date. But he did try to scare me into sending him $5,000 or he would send my nudes to…
2 votes -
tags not working
i’ve noticed that whenever i press a tag it says that no one has this tag yet despite the fact i pressed on an account to get that tag which means someone definitely has it. this is only a recent thing but it was definitely working before
2 votes -
Taps and how much space is allotted for something I don’t use. Over taps. Unlimited shld include an off/on button for taps
Im over taps. Why do you keep messing with the app. You spend your time spending your money.
2 votes -
Lower the amount of ads for free users
While I get ads help keep access to the platform free... Is there really a need for constant bombardment of ads makes it extremely difficult to talk to anyone... The amount of times ive missed out on a hook up cause it is frustrating
2 votes -
Crossdresser tags
Please add a Cd4Cd , Fem4Fem, or even a CD tag to the variety of tags available it should be a obvious choice but for some reason it isnt available.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Blank profiles
A personal photo should be mandatory, I'm tired of seeing empty profiles or with pictures of pets or landscapes
2 votes -
No category for 'Chaser' for chubby or bear chaser
Cubby Chaser tag or Tribe needed. We're here in grindr, we subscribe, we need this feature. Growers is dead, we're all on grindr help us find each other, Chaser + Chub tags, or Chaser + Bear tags, or Chaser + Daddy tags will work well with the community. Thank you!
2 votes -
Blocking
I don’t just want to hide a profile. I want to block the people I’m not interested in completely.
2 votes -
Age prefrence not working properly should work below 18 as well and secondly should get more profile to use which is not getting
It's to expensive not able to use it should be more cheaper where everyone can use it
2 votes -
My chats don’t mirror from one devise to another.
All other apps, regardless of whatever devices of mine I sign into, shows me all, current chats with others.
2 votes -
I want to save my photos in Grinder because I lost them on my phone and now they're only available in Grinder. I need them back, please.
I want to save my photos in Grinder because I lost them on my phone and now they're only available in Grinder. I need them back, please
2 votes -
Ads in Unlimited
Even with Unlimited, I’m getting ads for supplements, ED meds, and therapy.. For $45/mo, that’s unhinged.
2 votes -
Add a Recently Viewed Profiles feature
Sometimes I accidentally leave a profile while browsing and cannot find it again. Adding a “Recently Viewed Profiles” option would make navigation easier and help users quickly return to profiles they are interested in. A privacy setting to clear or disable this history would also be useful.
@Cool Games2 votes -
Everything selectable should have a filter
There should be filters for everything that is able to be customized. It would make it easier to to find who you want and prefer.
2 votes -
Excessive Ads & Fake Profiles
I’ve been tapped by over 15 profiles in the last 2 days. All with a similar profile name, picture & a distance greater than 100 miles.
The ads are out of control. As soon as you open the app, AD. Click on a profile, AD. Click on messages, AD. Ads are popping up over other ADs. You’ve got ads on the grid too. Then you have the audacity to charge $15 a week for the most basic subscription. You are not offering a luxury experience. This app has become a dumpster fire over the last couple years. This is what…2 votes -
Stop generating fake profiles like “StiffTop10”, “StiffRaw10”, “StiffBull10”, etc. It’s pathetic and annoying.
It is supper annoying to get repeatedly taps from these profiles, you guys are only gonna start losing even more users if your platform is unproductive to the user. Wake up and fire whoever proposed that idea, even an 11 year old would do a better job. At this point it’s just embarrassing!
2 votes -
Location accuracy
In privacy settings we should be able to set our individual location accuracy manually. Similar to how it's done on right now posts.
2 votes -
I dont trust that ai bull shit as far as i can throw it
I don't trust that ai bull shit.as far as I can throw it grinder you need to get rid of it its no, good guys You need to keep ai turnd off ai gets your personal information ai is bad news my android phone has ai I keep it turned off to
2 votes -
I hate those fake ai trans profiles and i hate ai with a passion
I hate those fake ai trans profiles and I hate ai with a passion i dont trust ai at all grinder you need to get rid of ai ai can't be trusted i turn of all Ai stuff on my phone ai can get all your private information not good
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?