Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16838 results found
-
Sir mera account lock ho gya plz ise unlock kre....age s is app k savi ruls ko follow krunga
सर मेरा अकाउंट लॉक हो गया है कृपया इसे ओपेन करे आगे से मैं इस ऐप के सभी नियमों का ध्यान रखूंगा। Plz इसे ओपेन करे।🙏
2 votes -
Give Right Now 6 times atleast in week
Give atleast 5 to 6 Right Now session. I'm not saying give everyone but atleast give to that person who is subscriber.
2 votes -
Nearby Members
Question: why when cycle between profiles and transfer my subscription, the people who are under the extra line on the profile I haven't transferred to yet are completely different but then as soon as I transfer my subscription all the same people come back again, it seems a little sketchy to me guys. And stop making funny looking Frankenstein's out of two different profiles putting two different bodies together to make it look like something hideous that's just another game you guys play. Give us our money's worth for once.
2 votes -
Sexuality
Well I had an idea, that yall should add sexuality options under identity rather then your gender identity adding sexuality options would give a clear picture what people are looking for!
2 votes -
Allow profiles to be created on web
Allow users to create a profile on Grindr web without needing to download the app. Not everyone wants to download an app on their phone (look at the success Sniffies is having).
2 votes -
Trade Picture Feature
Grindr will have a private picture. Or you can maintain using the album. For this to activate, both profile should have their face picture on the album or the private picture. So when both party consent to trade picture, they will have access to each other's face picture. This is to guarantee privacy so you know who you are chatting and to guarantee fairness of trade. It is so hard when the other party suddenly wont send their picture after agreeing to trade
2 votes -
Alternative payments
Please provide alternative payments, this apps are banned in my country. Much appreciated
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Switch to another account any logout option.
Switch to another account any logout option.
Need a switch option for another I'd or account.
And need a search option for friends name search.2 votes -
Be able to send regular videos in chats
We want to be able to send saved videos not just live videos that delete after watching that's so lame we are freaks we love re watching
2 votes -
Block related idea
Dear Grindr team
I would like to ask you that u do specific block button use in profile before msg in future. Currently, we block after msg means we do msg first then we block. I think u do better block button specify without msg .. u think my idea. I think more profile trust this system block system. One person see other profile, u not interested in profile , we directly Block without msg. Please u think my idea
2 votes -
Why does it take 9 clicks to block a bot?
We all know Grindr isn’t doing anything about the hundreds of bots a day we all report — but why in the world does it take >>9<< clicks to report one? Find a similar faster way to report suspected spam profiles, given that they’re a huge issue.
2 votes -
Ai spam accounts
Paid $160 for 6 months of Unlimited just so I could see more than 15 local guys, now half or more of the new accounts I can see are all fake Ai WOMEN & a few men & each on has like 4 accounts, same name different picture of the same person. Within 20 miles there like 3 account for 1 fake person! I did not pay $160 to show me mostly only fake people that are 75% WOMEN
2 votes -
The feed
I paid for the app like twice then stopped. That’s all you needed. You guys figured out my type. And literally every single person I’m interested in (literally no exaggeration) every single one. Is pertuatlly behind the Xtra pay wall
Or the For You paywall. 😭 I wish I could say I’m exaggerating but I’m literally sitting with a feed and there’s not one person I’m remotely interested in and everyone single one no matter the distance all behind the wall.2 votes -
Ai and information collecting on Grindr Application
I woke up this morning to a notification from Grindr asking to allow information collection for Ai. EVERYTHING about this idea seems exceptionally problematic. For a site that's sole purpose is for the communication and connection of REAL people to people why and or what does Grinder want with any interest in Ai. Sure maybe for ad bot making, I get it, I'm mostly a free member too and circumventing ad bots is the price I pay for being too cheap to pay for the app full time, and I personally love Ai as a tool for my favorite porn…
2 votes -
ad Notification
Stop notifying me to open up a paid advertisement ad in my inbox. Its for messages, not for your revenue.
I hate this app more and more each year. Good thing we can download multiple dating apps.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Too many Fake Bot Accounts
Using Grindr has become increasingly frustrating. Despite paying for an Unlimited membership at $40/month, the overwhelming number of fake bot profiles has made the app nearly unusable. At this point, it feels like 90% of the interactions I receive are from bots rather than real people.
Considering the premium cost, this makes the service feel extremely poor in value. It’s disheartening to pay for features that are overshadowed by fake accounts and spam interactions. What should be an enjoyable and social experience has instead become exhausting and disappointing.
2 votes -
More Bang for my Buck
Subscribers Should Get Double the Space for their profile. 10 pics, 30 for headliner/ name, 500 for profile, 20 tags. And more space for video uploading in their albums. Perhaps even distinct frames for those wanting M4M or just hookups or dating. Like a color hanky code system one can apply to their primary profile pic.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?