Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a second app

Make a second app for straight/bi women that want 🍆, as a bi guy I don't just want 🍆. I also want 😺. Sure there are 3 women for every 100 guys in my area but if the app was geared toward them that app would be successful. Copy/Paste Grindr, and gear it towards women looking for 🍆.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Language Filter / in app translation

A language filter would be great. When uf traveling and ur in a coubtry where not everyone speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese etc it can be a huge task to connect with people. For example speaking English in French Africa. It would be great to filter on language so you can connect with people.

And another request is to having in app translation, with a stamp that it is translated so you can see that people are using translation. Kinda like browsing outside ur area.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be like Scruff and add a filter for men4men

As much as I love my trans brothers and sisters, it’s getting frustrating to see most of the grid taken up by trans girls. It seems like it happened overnight and many of their profiles seem fake. Scruff has a separate filter for scruffy bear men looking for scruffy bear men, which is fair bc the original intended audience for the app were for them — not twinks or trans. Grindr is an app for men looking for men. Grindr has always been our go to app and now it’s being dominated by guys looking for girls. That defeats the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bondage

There is a Leather category. However there is nothing for good old bondage. Some people want to get tied up and gagged. Those people exist on Grindr but tough to filter to find.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filtrování podle národnosti

Při prohlížení profilů, které se nabízejí v okolí (Moravskoslezský kraj), se poslední dobou nabízí více a více profilů polských sousedů. Poláci jako takoví jsou ok, ale jak se má Čech s Polákem domluvit, natož hledat třeba i seznámení atp.? Tak kdyby bylo možné, při zakládání profilu, uvádět i národnost (česká, polská atp.) a poté kdyby se dala filtrovat (kdo by chtěl), aby se Poláci nenabízeli.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have 4Play option as preference

Need a preference for 4 play. I and others are not into just anal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I keep getting catfished on a daily and weekly basis....By the same people...

People can be so mean and hurtful on grinder....I keep getting Catfished by the same person or group of people.... they start out being nice to me and acting interested and then they say they will come over but never show up or ghost me.... Or they ask me to come over to their house and give a fake address or send me on a wild goose chase, or ask for "gas money " from cash app....or are picture collector and just want to humiliate me.....after they are done tricking me and I finally figure out that they are not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back the search by ethnicity function.

Bring back the ethnicity function. This was very popular and useful but seems to have been removed. Why? What is the difference between searching for height, position, body type and ethnicity? Even for paying customers it isn't available?

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Blondes field in profile (hair color) or advanced Tags Search

Will be cool support Tags in profile like in instagram and searching for this tags:
    XXL, Blonde, Gym and other….

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please, add a tribu «serious relationship», thanks.

Please, add a tribu «serious relationship», thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. That there’s no couples filter or mwm or mmm

Create a filter that lets me see couples bi or gay couples that are looking for a fwb

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Expand “haven’t chatted today” feature to, “haven’t chatted at any time in the past”.

Would be great to have guys who’ve ignored messages filtered out for good, rather than just a day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to filter ethnicity

Everyone has choice and freedom to choose so you are discriminating by removing that feature and when I paid for extra that was available filter so give me my money back !

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. These “no men” posts

As a gay user, I love that Grindr promotes a safe space for all… However, the amount of straight men on this app looking for “not men” is fckng ridiculous at this point. Please find a way for us to filter them, they really should be on they’re own app as they’re not gay but if you want to welcome them to our safe space please create a filter.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The fact that you're looking 4 auction for profiles does not include casual sex that it includes right now and then a lot of people are not

9It would be great if the looking for option for profiles would include an option that says casual sex or later instead of the current options that include right now, right now on your website means casual sex but then a lot of people cannot meet right now literally at the term implies so it would be nice to have the option on top of relationship and France and Chad and right now that it would also include looking for sex later or looking for casual sex or looking for no-strings-attached sex it would be nice to have those options…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. gender filter

I understand that Grindr is trying to be more inclusive but you should include a gender filter because my gallery is full of people I'm not interested in

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. an option to fill in county. the river here has towns on both sides but few crossings.

an option to fill in county. the river here has towns on both sides but few crossings. 2 miles can easily be more than ten miles. I have had the same conversation with the same guys year after year after year. if driving it isn't so bad but to someone who doesn't drive, public transit (bus) can take 3-4 hours (with several bus changes) one way and get you stranded on the wrong side of the river. if you go with a cab it will cost between $20-45 one way and may even have to share it with strangers.

someone…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base