Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Filters/Profile Fields

I think there should be additional filters and profile fields for the following, especially with how expensive the XTRA/Unlimited is. I think these would allow individuals to find others that have features they are or aren't looking for. Some individuals find tattoos attractive or are looking for individuals who are into 420. However, with the limit on characters, people can't put everything they are looking for in their profile, and this doesn't help when filtering.

Please consider adding the following:

Body Hair (Smooth, Shaved, Some Hair, Hairy, Very Hairy)

Separate Tribes into "Interested in" and "Tribe I Belong to"
    This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Raise number of tags to 12

The tags option is great, but 8 is not enough.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ليس لدي حدود

برنامج ممتاز

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Topic/groups

Have set groups for chatting on certain topics to break the ice but also so people can match batter with what they are looking for. Example: gmyrats and look for other gmyrates or even new people who never had an experience before to meet others may also help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Dating" Translation to Portuguese: "Encontros"/"Namoro"

The translations to portuguese are different in Android and iOS app. I believe the original term is Dating on "Looking For" field, and it has been translated to "Encontros" on Android, that has a more casual meaning, and "Namoro" on iOS, that means a serious relationshipship. Please fix this since this changes completely the looking for answer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search by username

Add a search username option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. An app just for women

Hi, as a woman (i'm not on grindr of course) i'm here to suggest an idea:
    can we also have a grindr app for women seeking women? I think we need that, cause i tried so many apps and none of them is well structured, or enough popular, or a symbol for lgbt+ community.
    Guys help me 🙏

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please restore ethnicity filter

Please restore ethnicity filter

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It's time for a sister app

Grindr used to be gay but is increasing everything I don't want...girls, trans, spam, pronouns, genders. Gay men like men. Straight people already have tinder. Make a separate app for trans. The only gender option Grindr needs is male. Allowing nude pics would be nice but supposedly they aren't allowed even though most new profiles are using them. I tried posting a face picture with a collar and another with a blindfold and was told they were sexually explicit even though it only showed from the neck up...meanwhile there's girls and trannys with their tits out and is the last…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 'Not Specified' Option for Age Filter

I'm only interested in men who are 30+, but many of them don't have ages specified on their profile and they get filtered out when I use the "30 and over" age filter. If there was a 'Not Specified' option for Age, these men wouldn't be filtered out and we'd have more options. Could you please include that? Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Filter to show profiles that are two or more men

Filter to show profiles that are two or more men. Sometimes you are looking for a group or for a simple double penitation, this would help with that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Additional categories in tribes

I would like to add in tribes a pup tag so you can find other guys interested in pup play as is a growing area in gay community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not knowing if someone is reliable/real/flakey

If you meet up with someone IRL or know them already, you can anonymously endorse their profile as “authentic” and Grindr could just display a simple logo/icon/# of peer endorsements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base