Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Finding a specific profile

It's not really a bug or glitch but can I rewind to a certain day at certain time to find profile that am facing difficulty finding always contact me if you have solution to my problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. People are creating profiles without pics, user shoulad not be able to chat withnout a face pic and proving they are a real person.

A lot of user discriminate on age and looks. People who are discreet require you to have a face pic. Most people won't post a face pic because they rather remain unknown but want to hookup with can end up with people being robbed by gay bashers and pedophiles

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier to find women

For the love of any god out there please make it easier to find women. As a lesbian I’m tired of men all up in my chat trying to get in my pants

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fack gps

Please Help
    Allow the GPS fack program to be run to solve my problem because I cannot open the grinder program at home or anywhere close to my unity.
    I hope to open the feature to change the site and thank you very much

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add beauty video call fillter

For better uses
    Please add video call beauty filter

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. more characters for the section "About me"

Poder incluir más caracteres en la sección de “sobre mi” en otras apps de contactos, se pueden incluir hasta 600 y 1000 caracteres.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make a filter for age

Make a filter where only men in my age range can view and contact me I'm getting hit in by alot of old men and it's annoying to get spam from fake users .
    The filter idea I have is only men in your search can view you being weight std status should also be a search option and filter I'm seeing alot of positive ppl I only want to see negative men 50 miles or less from my area not 149 miles away

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. About community

Hmm, a lot of scammers and fakes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let me login fast

It’s not letting me in on the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to select multiple profiles to block them all at once

Opening one profile at a time to block consumes so much time .. and make it hard to find the type of profiles I want .. and yes the profile picture is enough to make me decide whether I want to block the profile or keep it.. thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. People

People should show face picture

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter

Would be cool if could filter race alone and build type alone

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Accept faceless messages question under expectations

Similar to the "accept NSFW pics" question under expectations, there should be a question for "accept faceless messages". This would allow discreet users to better find people willing to chat to them without a face pic. And for users who are uncomfortable being approached by persons hiding their face, it would prevent this discomfort because they can use this question to express their boundaries.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New tribe subcategories

Have subcategories of trans

For those SEEKING
    • MALE to FEMALE
    • FEMALE to MALE
    • FETISHISM/FANTASY
    °CHASERS
    •REAL CONNECTION
    °DATING
    °LONG TERM
    •QUICK FUN
    °NSA
    °RIGHT NOW HOSTING
    °RIGHT NOW YOU HOST

ECT ECT ECT

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to search by what other people are looking for

I want to be able to search by what other people are looking for. Like "show me people who are interested in: transgender (or bottoms or gaymers" in addition to searching for what I want. It's often easier to find what I want by narrowing down the search pool to only the people interested in keyword that match me.

Basically same

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. filter for longhair guys

hello I think a filter for hair would be good as there are more and more longhaired guys, and for whom like them it would be very helpfull to be able to find them with a filter for hair size, like bald,shaved,cut, medium and long

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Distancia

Aparecen usuarios con las características marcadas para la búsqueda preferencial a larga distancia, deberían de mostrar usuarios cercanos a uno mismo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base