Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16867 results found
-
adult movies studio
hi there im mouh 21 from algeria it would be amazing if you start a studio about adult gay videos your own label your own team and make sure to add me as a model
1 vote -
Ban removal payment
Give the possibility that people can pay to remove the ban without depriving them of the opportunity to meet a partner, friend...I see subscriptions are expensive so you like money
1 vote -
Hi are you guys actually listening to any of these things the prices out of the roof people are pissed I don't want a free profile but you
I don't think you need explanation and you are pushing out a lot of people that can't afford this app I spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this app and I think you should listen you ever were four almost 4,000 likes about your cost are you listening I've seen bigger apps fall and I would hate to see that happen here I love your app but put it togethe r better use her friendly people should not be asked I tell them do not send me unsolicited pictures they do it all the time second question you have…
2 votes -
When a woman impersonates
Have all woman stop impersonating and using my profile and meeting my social media friends and coming into my home and seeing leaving scratching from the rat sack or the hole the fucked must be gos use not complaining use keep going there wah Think they Daizy but U still join them or just the violated material they cover with solicitation and drugs and looking for trouble and hacking into people's profile just to have people thinking there them ,💔
2 votes -
Stop the turn on notifications
Its annoying I have it off because I let people use my phone all the time or show them pictures etc and maybe my gf and i don't want the general public knowing about our sex life especially living in a very conservative part of our state where people get beat for being gay or bi. If i click turn off notifications i dont need you guys asking me to turn it on every single time i open the app or back out of a conversation. Ether you get rid of thay annoying notification request or ill just use a…
4 votes -
Local group chat rooms!
Years ago, before mobile apps, Gaydar had local chat rooms for cruising, seeking immediate sex in LOCAL GROUP CHAT feature! Do this now because it becomes frustrating not knowing who is looking for right now.
Surely this idea is easy and used to make the old computer hookup website very successful?!
Grindr needs to do this for postcodes, main areas, and main towns globally!
16 votes -
Aserla asepcesible a mujeres
Búsqueda para hombres de mujeres
Yo busco mujeres para un momento de pasión o una relación, pero no encuentro ninguna, solo pediría esa cosa no más1 vote -
Mark user as "not interested" along with Xtra and Unlimited
Add an option to mark users as "not interested" so they become hidden (rather than blocked) for Xtra and Unlimited users. That way we can filter out seeing the same person again and again when we're not interested but not block them etc.
1 vote -
When i do pay for Extra , it doesn't activate..but after 1 week it shows Extra for 3 days just
Something wrong
1 vote -
A search function for specific terms or profile names
I want to search for a specific profile name.
13 votes -
Struggling with Homework? Here's an Option
Managing multiple homework assignments can be overwhelming, especially when you're trying to balance different subjects. For students facing this challenge, services like https://myhomeworkdone.com/ offer a solution. They provide support by offering custom-written homework across a wide range of subjects, ensuring that the work meets specific academic requirements. Their service seems to emphasize originality and timely delivery, which is crucial for students working with tight deadlines. If you're feeling stretched thin with schoolwork, this kind of service can help manage the load without sacrificing quality. It’s worth exploring if you need extra help keeping up with assignments.
2 votes -
filter by favorite
in the home there are already a lot of filters but filter by favorite or not favorite is not there yet, please create one
2 votes -
make users unable to send images until their first message is accepted
I get so many fucking dick pics every god damn day on this app. I'm a lesbian. I don't want men to be able to send me pictures of their penis without my consent.
1 vote -
Gender Filter
Ability to filter users based on their gender identity; Man/Woman, Trans Man/Trans Woman, Non-binary/Other.
This would allow gay and straight people to only see users of their preferred gender. It would also make it easier for trans people only looking for other trans people, since the 'Trans' Tribe is full of cis men looking for trans women.
307 votes -
Perfis fakes e sem fotos
O aplicativo te proíbe de falar a verdade. Ser sincero. Mas não proíbe os perfis fakes e sem fotos, os perfis deveria ter por obrigação , todos os perfis deveria ter fotos nítidas e verdadeiras. Isso é um absurdo, pessoas se esconderem por traz de perfis. Podendo ser pessoas maliciosas e de má fé. Você não pode colocar uma foto sensual porque fere as diretrizes do aplicativo. Mas pode ter um monte de perfis sem cabeça ou sem fotos, isso não é segurança. Porque por traz deve ter alguém malicioso. Pessoas do bem não escondem sua face. Já as maliciosas…
17 votes -
1 vote
-
Me gustaria poder limitar el poder contactar solo con otros que esten solo hasta 5 km de distancia con relacion a mi ubicacion
Solo contactos hasta 5km de mi ubicacion
1 vote -
Friends dates and hookup
I need someone friends we chill
I need someone to date with
I need hookup5 votes -
Display in Grid users with chat history
Display in Grid via an icon the profiles I have chatted with before (similar like its already available in the favorites view). Could also be integrated in the profile preview (when doing a long tap on the profile picture in the grid)
3 votes -
Direction to a shared location via Maps app
When a user has shared his location to me I want to access the directions to this location in Google Maps or Apple Maps.
This makes it it much easier to navigate to his location then within the Grindr shared location/map.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?