Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16868 results found
-
Too many ads
App is displaying ads immediately after opening the app before I even get a chance to scroll or message anyone and it's super annoying. There are so many ads the app is glitching out and I have to open and close the app every few seconds to keep it functional. It's not just that the ads are annoying me, which they definitely are because the X to get out is too small and it almost always opens my app store against my will, but it's causing it to crash often. Cut back on ads and make the app do what…
1 vote -
Keep blocked people blocked
When you block someone. If they stopped coming back. Would be awsome
1 vote -
Cool
Cool
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Bring back ethnicity Button ASAP
I don’t understand why they removed ethnicity filter. It was so helpful to find your type. I subscribed just for this filter but now it’s gone. I am not gonna subscribe again until you bring back the filter again.
8 votes -
Casino
Visit https://www.newukcasino.uk/iphone-casinos/ if you are interested in the best casinos that are suitable for use on iPhone devices. The iPhone is one of the most popular mobile devices in the world, and many online casinos provide special versions of their platforms for iPhone users. If you love to play casino games in the UK, don't miss this site to find the perfect casino to relax at any time of the day.
1 vote -
Ads
I hate ads
56 votes -
Grindr turns the volume up to max so even my keyboard taps are way too loud.
It even affects other apps including the ring volume.
1 vote -
Unban every account
Let's unban every account and start over 😘
7 votes -
To bring a extra tab, for close few up to ten and if more than 10, a premium setting adjustment.
To bring a extra tab, for close few up to ten and if more than 10, a premium setting adjustment.
With close you will have a vast array of planning functions and or trips, leisure plans off, and other things that would work right.
dB.2 votes -
Spotify
When collected to a bluetooth speaker (car in this situation) you pull down the screen to refresh Grindr, but starts play last song in Spotify, unless this is my phone only? I’ll be interested to know if others have this issue? 🤔
You close App, then go back in Grindr and it will play the same song again..
3 votes -
3 votes
-
I got a subscription and now I'm not able to send messages or view profiles your customer service has not contacted me i think you should wo
Better customer service i reported my problem 3 days ago and I have not heard from them! I'm paying for a subscription and I can't view profiles or send messages, what is the problem??
1 vote -
Each time I login within a min I receive a msg from a blank profile with a ad or link to some porn site. The new update didn’t fix bots
Stronger BOT profile find & delete.
2 votes -
Free grid that shows the same amount of profiles regardless of filters; I’m tired of 99 nearest less those that don’t meet filter
I would like grid to show 99 nearest regardless of applied filters. I’m tired of seeing only 25 or less men when even just applying “online” filter!
2 votes -
Heavy app
The bugs and glitches is more frequent than ever! Since the last 3 updates, its IMPOSSIBLE to talk with anybody in the app. It's too heavy!
4 votes -
WHY WONT YOU ACTUALLY FIX THE BUGS
We shouldnt have to use the feature request to ask you to fix bugs in your app. feature requests are for... well.... NEW FEATURES. And it dont matter how many votes, I mean if there is a a BUG...and its confirmed by 5 people its probably a bug if its confirmed by 10 people ...well...you already know its a bug. Ive been a software engineer for 17 years, and Ive never seen anything like this...And dont get me started on the web client. How do your supervisors let this stuff get pushed to production. And why is it so hard…
7 votes -
Add more album creating options in free
Help people without subscription to create atleast 2 albums
1 vote -
Pouvoir filtrer les personnes qui nous contactent
Je donne un exemple : je souhaite être contacté uniquement par des hommes entre 20 et 30 ans dans un rayon de 50km. Le but de ma proposition est qu'une personne de 50 ans ne rentrant pas dans les critères ne puisse pas m'écrire. Ou alors dans une boîte de réception "indésirable"
1 vote -
Increase more people to app
Allow 3 offline and 3 online profiles able to view up to 20 online profile and 20 offline profiles for let say every 6 hour 20/20 reset allowing search/ filters/ ai show what they want to non subscribers. It would still stink only able see 20/20 unless subscribed. The way you have at times cannot see any. When pulls up it disregard search or filter so person not your type. When you do it's offline profile and if lucky online. Your loosing potential subscribers because your too tight want them subscribe. People not going keep try to maybe see one…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?