Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. عند التبيلغ عن الحسابات الضارة والمزعجة يجب أن تنغلق فورا بضغطة زر واحدة دون تحديد وقت معين لاغلاقها ،

When reporting harmful accounts, you must close the harmful accounts immediately with the push of a button without the need to repeat reporting them and without waiting for the time to consider the report. Please return the reporting reports as they were in the trial version. The harmful account is closed immediately without time to wait for consideration of the report and without setting a specific time to close Harmful accounts, I am tired of the frequent reporting of harmful accounts without launching immediately after sending the report, please solve this problem

141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ethnicity

I noticed the ability to search by Ethnicity is gone. That is absurd. Honestly, in a way it's grindr contributing to the core problem by creating a stigma around race. Is it wrong if I am a White man, but I like Latino men? No, that is not wrong. Is it a problem if I am a Black man that is looking for other Black men to connect with? No, that should not be a problem. It would not make me racist. It would make me comfortable. When you made the decision that searching by Ethnicity would no longer be…

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. تطوير البلاغ

إعادة تقارير الإبلاغ كما كانت في التطبيق التجريبي بضغطة زر واحدة ينغلق الحساب المزعج والمرئي دون الحاجة لمراسلة فريق الدعم

164 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please don’t eliminate ethnicity filter

Using this filter does NOT equal racist behavior. I have only been attracted to latin And Asian guys since I can remember. I’m white. Since pre-school this is who I gravitate toward— Not white and not black. I have tons of friends of all races/ethnicities but my attraction is only with latin/Asian. Without this filter I have a hard time getting to these guys in Atlanta. :-(

There IS a huge difference between racism and predilection. I don’t think GrNDR should cowtow to the latest trend or be misguided to believe this is a form of racism in this current…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don’t remove ethnicity filter. It will create more problems.

Hello,

I recently read an article that you were going to remove listing and filtering ethnicities.

I support anti-racism movements, but an individual on a dating application has personal choice of what they are attracted to on a number of levels - levels which are independent of racism and are not controllable, but inherent. If you remove ethnicity, can you not make the case to remove height, age and any other description that someone can filter you out by? Under your proposal of removing ethnicity, you have to remove every filter that could eliminate someone being judged by their physical…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscription Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. عند التبيلغ عن حساب مؤذي او مروجي المخدرات ينحظرون فورا بضغطة زر واحدة دون الحاجه لتكرار التبيلع

دع البرنامج يعمل كما كان في السابق وإعادة سياسة البلاغات كما كانت في السابق عند التبيلغ عن الحسابات المؤذية ومنتحلين الشخصيات والقاصرين تنغلق فورا دون الحاجة لتكرار التبيلغ عنهم ودون الحاجة لمراسلة فريق الدعم 👍

147 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. تطوير البلاغ

إعادة تقارير الإبلاغ كما كانت في التطبيق التجريبي بضغطة زر واحدة ينغلق الحساب المزعج والمرئي دون الحاجة لمراسلة فريق الدعم

156 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ethnicity search or we’ll leave

Bring back the ethnicity search. What is racist about finding a black guy hot and not wanting to wade through a thousand white guys to find one! Bring it back or we will move to Jack’d!

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Restore the ethnicity filter.

Restore the ethnicity filter. I like an ethnicity that does not live where I am located. Remember that this is a dating app, please. It’s not a political forum.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. الغاء تسجيل الدخول عن طريق الفيسبوك والبريد الالكتروني واعادة تقارير الابلاغ فعالة مما كانت في السابق

إلغاء تسجيل الدخول عن طريق الفيسبوك والبريد الإلكتروني ، إرجاع سياسة البرنامج كما كانت في السابق وإعادة تفعيل تقارير الإبلاغ بقوة بضغطة زر واحدة ينغلق وينحظر الحسابات المؤذية التي تنتهك لشروط البرنامج

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Subscription Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. إلغاء تسجيل الدخول عن طريق الفيسبوك والبريد الإلكتروني ، إرجاع سياسة البرنامج كما كانت في السابق وإعادة تفعيل تقارير الإبلاغ بقوة

إلغاء تسجيل الدخول عن طريق الفيسبوك والبريد الإلكتروني ، إرجاع سياسة البرنامج كما كانت في السابق وإعادة تفعيل تقارير الإبلاغ بقوة بضغطة زر واحدة ينغلق وينحظر الحسابات المؤذية التي تنتهك لشروط البرنامج

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow filter by ethnicity. It’s not racist- it’s a ****** preference. Much like being into blondes, or bottoms, or women in their 40s.

Allow filter by ethnicity. It’s not racist- it’s a ****** preference. Much like being into blondes, or bottoms, or women in their 40s.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please, please, please bring back the ETHNICITY filter!!

This is a huge deal. Not every man is attracted to the same ethnicity and it makes doing a search impossible. I am a latino attracted to black. Everyone has their preferences. Please bring it back. Thank you.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to filter by ethnicity

I used to be able to filter by ethnicity but no longer can. Please make it happen it makes it easier

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Ethnicity back on the search option.

Why have you removed this option?
    I have a preference for men who are not white.
    There is only white guys in my area and although I paid for unlimited Grindr I can scroll all day and not find a black guy.
    Removing this is not helping the BLM because it’s hiding their profiles from guys who have a liking to their ethnicity.
    On our profiles you have an option to add in your ethnicity. Why is it on there yet you can’t search for it. Surely it’s the same thing.
    I want to cancel my subscription if this isn’t…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Incentivize members to fill out their entire profile

Give members incentives for completing each field on their profile. One option is to reward members with 10% more guys on their cascade per field completed. (First-time users who have not yet created a profile, for example, will unlock more and more profiles on their local grid the more they fill in their profile. Once all fields have been specified, all locked profiles on their cascade will be unlocked.) This is a standard feature enacted by numerous online social and dating services. Having mechanisms in place that encourage members to fill out their full profile will help put an end…

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Subscription Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Race

Get back the race search. Better for US who would like to meet one kind, snd not get up on all others.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please return ethnicity option in the filter section

I would like the choice to choose ethnicity!!

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BRING BACK RACE FILTER OR MAKE FEED UNLIMITED

I’m a paid member. Bring back the race filter or mandate clear headshots for every profile.

Using the race filter is just like using the age filter. It gives more variety of men in my area.

I live in an area that is heavily saturated with one or two races. I would like the option to browse other races on my limited feed.

It’s hard enough to browse through profiles who don’t have complete profiles or any profile.

If you want to remove a filter, remove something like height, weight or body type. This is information we can get through…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Subscription Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Choose the race

Why am I not allowed to choose a race I'm attracted to just because of what's going on in this country? I am not racist but I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE PREFERENCES. So why can't people select their preferences. I don't want to date certain races and it's not because of their color it is because I have a choice to choose what I want so I should be allowed to choose what I want especially when my area is nothing but the race I'm not attracted to. So I pay for Xtra to get what exactly? I get

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base