Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16841 results found
-
Make it where on this sit you can report biggots
Remove biggiots from theses bords
2 votes -
I understand the reason for advertisements in the free version of Grindr, but it REALLY pisses me off when the close buttons don't work. Do
Can someone make SURE the close buttons on advertisements actually work??? It's really annoying when I have to close Grindr to get rid of the annoying advertisements. Thanks!
2 votes -
Editable Media Folder
You can have profile photos and shareable folders that are both easily editable but there is no option or feature to organize, download, or delete (selectively) your recently used/sent media.
2 votes -
Why there r so many man asking for women
This is an app for gay man who r searching for love there should not be any one out there in this application who need women this app should strictly to be for men only
No women or men who need women should be approved in this application
Application should not post any of there boost or right for others
Many r there who only approach women on this platform for me and for other men who wents love should be taken as priority2 votes -
Please add favorite music back to grinder profiles like iheart radio
grinder profiles like iheart radio or YouTube music on favorite in profile make it to where you can put whatever 7 music types you like
2 votes -
The ads are obnoxious
No one likes the ads. Maybe they should served an actual purpose the user. For example, Im not a subscriber so I can’t unlock profiles. I won’t subscribe but I’d watch an ad to unlock a profile, or to message a person in the For You feature that is currently useless to me as a non subscriber. This will help non subscribers to see more profiles without pissing everyone off by showing an ad every time we change screens.
2 votes -
CRITICAL
Marcel Franco
escritormarcelfranco@gmail.com
June 21, 2025To: Grindr Customer Support Team / Grindr Product Management
Subject: Urgent Criticisms and Demand for Significant Improvements in the Grindr AppDear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter as a dedicated Grindr user, compelled by the need to express my deep dissatisfaction and concern regarding several critical aspects of the app's functionality and user experience. My observations aim not only to point out flaws but also to emphasize the urgency of improvements to retain the user base.
The problems I have been facing and which require immediate attention are:
- Defective Online/Offline Status Feature: The…
2 votes -
Meet at: Outside for fun
Hey, do you can add in “Meet at: outside or outdoors”? 😈😈
2 votes -
FUCK YOU GRINDR A I MIDDLE FINGER F AG BS IN MY GRID A I TRANS SCREW U 2
FUK GRINDR A I HARRASSMENT
2 votes -
Missing goth tag
Goth tag for personality or other
2 votes -
The amount of blank new profiles woth blocked people before
The amount of blank new profiles with people you blocked before why yku not running photo id sk confirm with legal doc
2 votes -
Plz open my account
Plz trust me
2 votes -
Do the tags we add to our profile define us or what we are looking for. Make it clear
If i add chub or reader as a tag to my profile is that me or is that what i want. Why cant we have two sections where we can put both the kinds of tags. And filters can then be more effective.
2 votes -
There is no tag for Chasers. How would chubs and bears find people who are into them. Add that tab.
There are so many tags which define profiles and make them easy to fine but there's nothing to find the people "who look for chubs". Those are called chasers. Add a chaser tag
2 votes -
Automatically block/hide people very close to me.
There should be a way to automatically hide or block your profile from people very close to you. I definitely don’t want someone 0 ft away from me to see my profile. This is risky especially if there is pretty identifying info in your profile or bio. Pls make this update.
2 votes -
Account may have been compromised
Make my app refresh
2 votes -
Cannot save images
I cannot save images on my profile.
I add them, and After that i save the changes, they do not remain. They getting eliminated.
They are not nude. Just a face pics.2 votes -
relax
When choosing an online casino, I focused on honesty and convenience - principles that are important to me as a resident of Canada. Quickwin Casino pleasantly surprised me with its transparency and simplicity. Fast payouts and an understandable interface make the gaming process easy and enjoyable, which is ideal for relaxing after a working day.
2 votes -
The hide feature is fuking useless
This feature is either bugged or just doesn't work because I've "hidden" numerous profiles but they are still popping up on my grid. Can we just go back to the old block profile option that actually worked. the more you add to the app the worse you make it to use
2 votes -
We need a way to block back people
It should be possible to block a user that blocked you. Lots of times guys try to catfish me and sometimes when I catch them they block, then try again with a different setting for their profile, all this because I can block a profile that block me first, all other social networks has this profile, I don’t need to be able to see the whole conversation or the profile itself but should be a way to do it, like keep it in the messages tab with all messages sent by the user removed / deleted, don’t know, but, I’m…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?