Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16842 results found
-
Move media storage from online onto my device
When I open the media tab to send a picture, all of the images have to load, one by one. When on a slow internet connection, this means it takes ages to find and send pics. Move them to be stored on the device, so this isn’t needed (but still backed up to the server).
2 votes -
Consistent notification for icon change
I’ve changed the icon for “Grindr”, but the app have to show me a pop up message every time I open this app with this message You’ve changed the icon for “Grindr”. This is very annoying and impacts the experience
2 votes -
Read receipts
Please fix the horrible horrible attempt at read receipts. It makes absolutely no sense that a person who is not even active on the app, has read my message. Read receipts and activity status are so so bad and inaccurate.
2 votes -
Hide grindr payment on bank
Make payment hidden on bank payment statements.
Especially where visa is issued for customers from countries where being gay is illegal2 votes -
Hide certain profiles from seeing me in "Right now"
I don't want certain people to see me in right now mode, I want a feature to hide certain people from seeing me in right now, without fully blocking them.
2 votes -
Grinder you need to fix the distance it don't match up with Google maps
Grinder you need to fix your grindr distance it dont match up with Google maps a guy sent me his location and Grinder location says he 18 miles away and Google maps say he 34 miles away and I told him I would go over to his place and after I find out he is 34 miles away I told him I'm not coming know fix you Grinder location distance make it match Google maps I cancel meet up all the time because of your app not working right
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Garbage app not working ipad
Trash app won’t login from iPad but will from iPhone!
2 votes -
Improve Search and Filter Options for Better Matching
Hello Grindr Team,
I would like to suggest improvements to the current search and filtering system.
Many users spend a lot of time browsing profiles that may not match their interests or preferences. Adding more customizable filters and allowing users to save filter presets could make the experience faster and more personalized.
Some possible improvements:
• Save favorite filter combinations for quick access.
• Allow temporary filters that automatically reset after a session.
• Add more profile preference options that users can choose to display voluntarily.
• Improve search accuracy when looking for specific profile attributes.
These changes could help…
2 votes -
free grinder should go by distance not #of profile's
I just think that the free grinder should operate the distance like a set distance and say 3 miles say 5 miles but it shouldn't go by as many profiles there around the street sometimes I get like less than a mile I'll get like 3,000 feet there's so many people around so I think I should get more distance out of that
2 votes -
Fix discover search
Fix this please i’ve done all the third party fixes and it just don’t work i have been in same room as people on the app and they appear as being in another town when i discover search some serious work needs to be done …we not you are able to as the rn map works and can calibrate even how actuate it is so please bring this all together
2 votes -
No aparece perfiles
Não mostra los perfil que están online o offline. Está muy pesado l aplicación. Ya desinstale y volví a instalar. Y no miro nada.
2 votes -
Increase the message character length link
I'm constantly bumping up against the character length in messages and have to send what should be one message as more than one. It's very annoying and there's no reason I can think of why the limit should even exist at least anywhere near that length.
2 votes -
Favorites filter is a downgrade bring back the actual tab
Replacing the Favorites tab with a filter was a terrible decision. Now every time I want to check who's online from my favorites, I have to go into filters, toggle "Favorites," and then remember to turn it off before I browse the regular grid again. It's three extra taps for something that used to be one. I deal with retail apps at work - I spend time with a retail software development agency - and none of them would bury a core feature behind a filter menu and call it an improvement. Just give us the tab back or at…
2 votes -
Take away free version because now you've rendered it useless.
Free version used to be great, you had a decent amount of profiles show even from a filtered preference but now you're lucky to get 25 profiles. Then you could alter search location which you could see endless profiles show from the search point that could show you the people further than your search allowed, Yes you could only message one of those profiles in 24hours but it was still decent and usable. You've ruined the free version of your own app completely trying to push users to pay a ridiculous price for an app not good enough anymore. Imagine…
2 votes -
اضافه ترجمه للنصوص
اضافه ترجمه لنصوص مثل تطبيقات التواصل الاخري
2 votes -
Getting blocked because of other people
There is times my apl goes in loops because I’m getting blocked because other people don’t like me
2 votes -
Your ads are obnoxious to the point of never wanting to use your app again and this new thing or you can't screenshot anything is also stupi
The ads are so obnoxious and so hard to get around and so frequent it's just ridiculous and also I don't know why you can't screenshot things anymore but you're really going to just lose everyone at this point
2 votes -
You need font size customization
Some users are visually impaired and need larger fonts in your app. Even when I have the system fonts on my iPad or iPhone set to larger, Grindr does not enlarge the fonts because the coding isn’t sent to do so please enable pinch to Zoom or something for people with lower visibility to be able to enjoy your app better
2 votes -
Search
SEARCH is an absolutely necessary feature. The app really sucks without it. Thousands of people have requested it. You even have a post that says you completed the request....until you took it away!
Why would you not have search? What good are notes if you can't look for them?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?