Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16843 results found
-
What happened to my favorites?
Right now I can only see my favourites when I disable all filters. Please revert that change and reconsider it, because it creates a very poor user experience.
ragdoll drop is more than just a game — it’s pure fun and chaos combined. Play today and enjoy hilarious falls with realistic physics effects.2 votes -
Country
Add fucking option for country…….
2 votes -
Adds and the price to use the app
The adds are a joke on the app and so are all the prices for a subscribtion but hey its not going to get better is it no if grindr cared about us being a comunity so much the wouldnt charge these prices shame on them all about the money . And if there problem with tge app they reply with a problem coz if your having trouble with it and something not working they reply a month later and say send screen shot like hello if you could get that to work you would screen shot it
2 votes -
How about not charging so much?
Your app is ridiculously over priced and just gets more expensive. Well you’ve cost yourself a customer. Deleting profile asap
2 votes -
sport
Modern Online Betting Platforms and Digital Entertainment
The online betting industry has grown rapidly over the last few years, becoming one of the most active sectors in digital entertainment. Millions of users around the world now access sports betting platforms and online casino services directly from their smartphones and computers. Advances in technology, mobile internet, and digital payment systems have made online betting more accessible than ever before.
One of the biggest advantages of online betting platforms is convenience. Traditional betting shops require physical visits and limited operating hours, while online services are available at any time of day. Users…
2 votes -
Make the age preference stay put!
The age filter keeps resetting back to 0 -99... Why is that? Put it back the way it was. This is annoying!
In fact, I think all the filters reset! Please fix this!2 votes -
Add cuckold option in position
Add a cuckold option in the postion place,becoz the bottom husbands are is hard to find ,so add that cuckold option to find the couples easi
2 votes -
Can't even view taps I receive anymore. Have a couple. Last one in early May. No.longer able to delete taps I did get. I pay for grind
I pay for grindr. I can no longer see taps coming in.
2 votes -
It would be awesome to be able to group your inbox into different folders which you are also able to rename :) just saying
It would be awesome to be able to group your inbox into different folders which you are also able to rename :) just saying
2 votes -
nickname for pubg
PUBG nickname is ShadowHunter, known for fearless gameplay and aggressive rush tactics.
In every PUBG match, ShadowHunter dominates the battleground with sharp aim, fast reflexes, and smart strategies.Teammates trust ShadowHunter for clutch moments, survival skills, and epic chicken dinners. A true PUBG warrior who turns every battle into a legendary victory. https://elitepbgname.com/2 votes -
Add face verification login and screenshot blocking for better privacy and safety.
Describe your idea:
Too many fake and blank profiles are on the app. Someone took screenshots of my profile pictures and shared them without permission. Please improve verification and privacy protection to make Grindr safer.2 votes -
Why am I getting hit up by women on Grindr. I'm on Grindr for a reason. If I wanted to get hit up by women i'd be on a straight site.
Why am I getting hit up by women on Grindr? I'm on Grindr for a reason. And Grindr is expensive. So the last thing I want is for a woman (this includes trans) to be hitting me up. I don't care how you chose to resolve the issue. I just want them off. From what I can tell they're "working" girls anyway. Doesn't matter they shouldn't be allowed on Grindr.
2 votes -
Feature for photoless/blank profiles filtering
The number of blank profiles that are allowed on the app to lerk in the shadows and view other complete profiles is unsafe.
Users that have complete profiles have lost trust in grindr because there is no accountability on this app any more. The users who actually want to use this as a dating site are inidated with blank profiles and fake ones.
There needs to be a feature that allows users with complete profiles to restrict who can view their profile. For example, a user that has no photo, stats, or text, cannot see a users profile that is…
2 votes -
Insights Panel
I would like to be able to view the information posted about me on the basic INSIGHTS panel (Response rate, Initiation, etc) that other users see.
2 votes -
Je suis banni depuis 2 mois. Pourquoi ?
Je suis banni de grind'r depuis 2 mois. pourrais-je en connaître les raisons ?
2 votes -
اريد ترتيب الأشخاص حسب البعد والمسافة
اريد ان اشاهد الأشخاص بالترتيب حسب المسافة بيني وبينه
2 votes -
My grid is full of people that be stalking me and taking advantages of the real regular users and making sexual activity a truly chaos
Lately I feel a bunch of people is just creating and using the app as a personal tool to damage either people they had personal situations with or be against them... or the community in general. Or even to take advantage of LGTB+ focusing in their situation as "minority" are we really in Southern California 2026 like this?
2 votes -
Tiered access system
Unverified/fake accounts should be limited to basic use (like only 3 chats per day), while full features should be available only to verified users. This will reduce fake profiles and improve safety for real users.
2 votes -
Educate users
Don’t use reports only for banning people — also use them to help prevent the same behavior and educate users, please. It can help to build a better society 🙏
2 votes -
Add 1 extra filter mode
like filter different ways so please add 1 extra filter. It can available like filter 1 and filter 2
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?