Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16842 results found
-
: Hello, I believe my device was incorrectly banned. I have never used any modified apps or violated rules. Please review my case manually
:
Hello, I believe my device was incorrectly banned.
I have never used any modified apps or violated rules.
Please review my case manually2 votes -
Option to opt out of AI Profile Insights
I feel incredibly uneasy about the new AI profile insights feature and the Edge offering in general. I understand a desire to jump on the AI train, but this feature feels too intrusive. I’m not comfortable knowing a stranger could pay to find out information about my preferences that should only be revealed through private messages. I am selective with who I talk to, and what I state on my profile is as much as I want a stranger to know about me.
At worst, I can see this feature misused by bad actors to gain information on the local…
2 votes -
Girls
Whats all the fucking girl profiles do in grinder that's disturbing
2 votes -
Anti-Catfish SafeSearch
To respect privacy, automatic verification might be too intrusive, so we could limit the feature: if taking screenshots isn't allowed, the app should at least be able to verify if the sent photo is in the public domain.
2 votes -
I suggest adding the Neutral role to the Role option, including its variables: Active-Neutral, Passive-Neutral, Versatile-Neutral, in additi
I suggest adding the Neutral role to the Role option, including its variables: Active-Neutral, Passive-Neutral, Versatile-Neutral, in additi.
2 votes -
BRING BACK ORIGINAL GRINDR
Wtf is this shit? You can literally only look at maybe 10 or so profiles in some places (rural and semi-urban areas like BFE Montana). It only shows SOME profiles in your "radius" of less than a millimeter even though there are 2 to 3 times that number and they only show if you start HIDING ALL (YES-HIDING) profiles. Then, having a tiered membership with extortionate pricing? That is criminal. It should be brought to the BBB and reported for price gouging.
2 votes -
Show my profile x miles away
I don’t want to see anyone 5 miles radius of me and I hide it by using unlimited . I however want to be able to be seen by men farther away so please setup a feature that shows my profile after certain miles and hides for the miles I select .
2 votes -
Мобильные технологии и будущее спортивных ставок
Мобильные технологии и будущее спортивных ставок
За последние годы мобильные технологии кардинально изменили способ взаимодействия пользователей с цифровыми сервисами. Онлайн-ставки на спорт не стали исключением. Сегодня большинство клиентов букмекерских компаний предпочитает использовать смартфоны для просмотра спортивных событий, анализа статистики и оформления прогнозов.
Основным преимуществом мобильных решений является удобство. Пользователи могут получать доступ к спортивным рынкам в любое время и независимо от местонахождения. Это особенно актуально для людей, которые активно следят за несколькими турнирами одновременно.
Популярность спортивных ставок тесно связана с развитием спортивной аналитики. Современные платформы предоставляют информацию о форме команд, результатах предыдущих матчей и других статистических показателях. Благодаря этому пользователи…
2 votes -
Hello Grindr Support Team, My account appears to have been suspended or banned. I would like to respectfully request a review of my account.
Hello Grindr Support Team,
My account appears to have been suspended or banned. I would like to respectfully request a review of my account.
If I have unintentionally violated any community guidelines, I sincerely apologize. I value being part of the Grindr community and would appreciate the opportunity to understand the reason for the suspension and, if possible, have my account reinstated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.2 votes -
SPAM BOT Profiles
It's a spam bot pandemic!!!
Out of proportion in volume
For every human profile there are 10 botsMUST BE CONTROLED BY GRINDR ON THE SPOT
AND NOT HAVE US REPORT2 votes -
Allow users to block other users based off of contact information
Allow users to block other users based off of contact information (phone number, email etc.) this would provide safety and peace of mind to users who don’t want ex-relationships, potential or previous abusers to meet new people safely without fear that they are being stalked or harassed.
2 votes -
Blocking based off contact information
Allow users to block other users based off of contact information (phone number, email etc.) this would provide safety and peace of mind to users who don’t want ex-relationships, potential or previous abusers to meet new people safely without fear that they are being stalked or harassed.
2 votes -
Temu ads ALWAYS loading link
Temu gets their click even though I'm just trying to close their ad. They're ripping YOU off, folks, by ALWAYS generating clicks!
2 votes -
Please, fix the profile grid.
My grid always shows profiles that are REALLY FAR AWAY from my location, please fix that asap, it is really annoying when people won’t show their distance.
2 votes -
Unlock the border restriction
I would say get rid if the boarders let us be abme to msg anyone like thats honestky what i like about other apps is that i can stay local or travel out and nor have restriction on who i msg i think that my biggwst problem
2 votes -
Location filter doesnt work
If you are trying to search the guys from another location for your future search, the profiles shown are incorrect locations
2 votes -
Fun != Hooking up
Put hookups back in the looking for section but also keep fun.
These aren't synonyms. Fun can be had without sex and hooking up isn't always done in the interests of having fun
2 votes -
Tribe search not working
Search for Trans people its not working
Also bring back the search for a set age,not a 5 in betwen2 votes -
Where can I go to find the place for "my top songs?"
Cannot find it
2 votes -
Hide option given when holding down a picture
When you tap and hold down on a profile picture on the grid you are given options to chat or tap or favorite. Please provide the option to Hide so that I don’t have to go into their profile to Hide them. It leaves open the chance that they will see you in their “who looked at you” list
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?