Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16835 results found
-
Proof of rule violation
When you send us a warning for breaking a community guideline, you need to provide us proof of your decision so we can actually see what mistake we made and how to fix it and we should have the opportunity to give our side of the context and defend our innocence if we believe we were not in the wrong.
3 votes -
Histórico de conversa
Boa tarde.Gostaria de saber o porque que as conversas estão sumindo.Algum erro no sistema?O que está acontecendo de um dia para o outro some as conversas.Mesmo salvando o histórico.
3 votes -
Move the ad bar back down to the bottom.
Please move the ad bar (the one you see when viewing messages etc) back down the bottom of the screen or place it all the way up top. Right now it sits weirdly in the middle and the constant mis-clicks make the app unusably annoying. I get that maybe y’all get more ad revenue based on the placement, but I think the current UI is a bit too far.
3 votes -
Instagram link not working
Link For Instagram is redirecting to an app called KISS which is a an online book subscription
3 votes -
Fazer uma aplicação para menores para que não seja secretário eles usarem os de adultos e acaba que fica mais seguros para eles pq são joven
Não existe apps para menores gays isso acaba que eles tem que usar os de adultos então se vcs fizerem uma aplicação separada só para menores fica melhor tanto para eles como para gente
3 votes -
Sending a pic that will be visible once
Scruff has this and I like it after someone tried to blackmail me on an app - I would love to be able to send a pic that is not keepable. It’s my choice to share but in this age of blackmail porn etc. this would be a very nice option to have.
3 votes -
Remove this scammer
Please remove this persistent scammer. It’s one of many that attempt to get credit card details for fake services that you do nothing to stop.
3 votes -
在首頁可以「選擇」複數的個人檔案,進行「編輯」
在首頁可以「選擇」複數的個人檔案,進行「編輯」
3 votes -
Compassionate tender gentle respectful
While being Compassionate tender &
gentle & respectful it’s been difficult to find respectful well balanced sane people on the site.Is there someway to provide for more lengthy profile weather than just a meat market approach which seems to be prevalent on this app and other apps like this one? How about having some real quality material rather than just a meat market?
3 votes -
Bug - switching from Custom Man to No Response always reverts back
I try to remove this field from my profile but some time after changing and hitting save it just reverts back to the value I've entered a long time ago.
3 votes -
New Categories: Stoner should be a category
New Categories: Stoner should be a category, and offense to anyone but there should be more options for categories
3 votes -
J
J
3 votes -
Disable "who has seen your profile"
I don't want to see who was on my profile. Make an option to disable this
3 votes -
I think you guys should stop making the app lose connection, or block connection. Its really getting rotten tomatoes.
The connection between the app, and the cellular service/wifi shouldn't be disabled, unless there is someone doing it remotely. My email is naquind42@gmail.com . Please contact me with further details on why this is occuring
3 votes -
Chat filter for (sent photos)
Sometimes I’ll get more messages than I can keep up with. This makes it hard to find profiles I had previously chatted with if they do not have a profile picture or I don’t remember a key word to search for in chat. An inbox filter for profiles that have sent photos would help narrow down the profiles and cut out some of the chats that just contain “hey”.
3 votes -
Enlace Redes Sociales
La función de los enlaces a las redes sociales está fallando desde hace días, no permite abrir el perfil al pulsar el enlace.
3 votes -
Schedule Meetups Directly from App
I wish Grindr will have the feature to set reminders directly from the app for scheduled meetups.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Hey
T
3 votes -
I want to see people who i have encountered during the day.
I want to see people that I have encountered during the day.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?