Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
No good
No good
2 votes -
Stop ads for Freddie and Woodwork etc in xtra paying accounts!
I pay for Xtra so I DO NOT SEE ADS and yet you’re often interrupting me with Freddie and Woodwork and other ads. STOP! This is against your OWN TERMS of the Xtra account which says “No ads”. Do you need us to report this to the Feds or will you take care of this ASAP!
2 votes -
Paywalls
Get rid of them.
Not asking. Telling.
Get fucking rid of them.
2 votes -
Expiring albums & photos should not be a paid feature it’s a privacy thing
Expiring Album & Photo should not be a paid feature. It’s a privacy thing actually, i just think everyone should be able to set how long someone can see their photo or album for free…
2 votes -
Polyamory
Please add polyamorus/monogamous/open~ as anadditional profile stat. Ideally seperate from relationship status.
E.G. "Polyamorus, single"
"Polyamorus, partnered.
"Monogamous, single"
"Open, it's complicated"2 votes -
Livestream
A live streaming feature
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Limited characters in bio and Grindr is the most expensive yet the most limiting with expression of words
Simple — add more characters to the bio. This isn’t Twitter. Grindr charges more than all of the other apps and limits your expression more than all of the other apps. Is this intentional? Why limit speech and expression?
2 votes -
CUT THE COMMUNITY A BREAK!
Grindr is the most EXPENSIVE dating app, compared to Jack'D, SCRUFF, SNIFFIES, HINGE, GROWLER, just to name a few. I understand this is a business first, but after reading over the comments and being aware of the current republican Administrations assault on the economy, you have the chance to be on the right side of history. Cut prices and stop removing features from the free version. its ridiculous. The app beginning to attract one type of person. It's a fact that white men make higher wages then their non-white counterparts. It is clear as day that a large amount of…
2 votes -
What Should You Look for in a Private Label Supplement Manufacturer
If you are planning to launch your own supplement brand, choosing the right private label manufacturer can be an important step. There are many factors to consider, including product quality, formulation options, manufacturing capabilities, packaging, minimum order quantities, and production timelines.
https://prosafenutra.comSome manufacturers offer multiple formats such as capsules, tablets, gummies, powders, and liquid supplements, while others focus on specific product categories.
What do you think is the most important factor to consider when choosing a private label supplement manufacturer? Is it product quality, flexibility, manufacturing experience, pricing, or the range of products they can produce?
2 votes -
Its too difficult to manuever within the app. Not user friendly
Instead of putting msgs, a-list, shared albums all under the same icon, plus having to manage msgs coming through. Etc. A lighter version I guess.
2 votes -
Bring back the ability to filter a specific age and not an age range of minimum 5 years. It's stupid
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Car play
Can you make the app have notifications in Apple car play so it pops up on screen and then you can tap it to hear what it says. This would be handy when travelling to a meet or out driving as you could miss a potential meet.
2 votes -
Hide someones profile for 24 hrs
I seriously need this feature!!! sometimes I just don’t wanna hookup with some guys rn but they are my backup, so I wanna hide the backups for 24 hrs while I hunt for someone else. Please !!!! I am telling you add this and it’s gonna blow up guys !!!!
2 votes -
More than 10 tags
I absolutely Hate this 10 Tags Cap pls make IT possible to add more than 10 tags because i wanna Show Off WHO iam! ITs very important for me to Tell ppl WHO iam so i need more than 10 Tags Limit!
2 votes -
Estonian Company Registration: What I Needed as a Non-Resident
When I decided to set up an Estonian OÜ as a non-resident, I first had to choose between using e-Residency and registering through a notary. I initially assumed e-Residency was the only realistic option, but a notarial route can also be used when the founder does not have e-Residency. The timeline and total costs depend on the route and the details of the company.
I also had to understand the practical requirements after incorporation. An Estonian company needs a legal address, and in certain cases a local contact person is required when the management board is based outside Estonia. These…
2 votes -
More transparency around the existence of AI settings
I have had my name in Grindr set to "checkAIsettings" for several months now. I still get roughly 10 people reaching out to me every day thanking me that I let them know about the existence of those settings. I found out because there was a one-time notice that nearly everyone missed. Don't blame the users for not paying attention. If this many people are reaching out to me, either you don't realize your approach was ineffective, or your approach was intentionally malicious. Please introduce more apparent and integrated ways of notifying users about the existence of the AI settings.
2 votes -
Olá! Gostaria de sugerir a inclusão da tag "Pau Pequeno" no app. É uma preferência comum e ajudaria bastante na busca por afinidades no perf
Olá! Gostaria de sugerir a inclusão da tag "Pau Pequeno" no app. É uma preferência comum e ajudaria bastante na busca por afinidades no perfil. Agradeço desde já!
Hi! I’d like to suggest adding the "Small Dick" tag to the app. It’s a common preference and would really help users find compatible matches. Thanks in advance!
2 votes -
Для мобильных устройств
Мобильный формат давно стал важной частью повседневного использования онлайн-сервисов. SultanGames https://sultangames.com/ ориентирован на удобное взаимодействие с платформой через разные устройства и размеры экранов.
Понятное расположение основных элементов помогает сохранить привычную логику навигации. Пользователь может продолжать знакомство с платформой в удобном для себя формате.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?