Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16868 results found
-
Not being able to click & open profiles on the Who's Viewed Me feature except on Unlimited
Make the Viewed Me feature free for Xtra members at least...having to have Unlimited to access this is sheer greed on Grindr's part
6 votes -
Everyone signing up must have a pic thats not public
To many got damn scammers and kids wtf at this point ya gotta be in on this shit. Let me get 20 bux for gas but u a mile away gtfoh Idk how many times I have been asked this scam ass question. Everyone should have to send a selfie with some type of photo ID so at least ya can verify who just blocked me after they commit a crime gesh
3 votes -
Mais dados dos usuários
Uso o app há cinco anos e, por incrível que pareça, nunca me encontrei com ninguém do app. Quem eu converso por dias, descubro que tem a mesma posição sexual que eu e isso atrapalha. Geralmente, muitos usuários não especificam a sua posição sexual e isso prejudica o contato. Sugiro que quando a pessoa estiver criando a conta, o app questione levemente os dados do usuário e evitar, ao máximo possível, a ausência de informações. Ah, além disso, sugiro que peçam fotos para verificação. Essas fotos não precisam ser publicadas, mas podem dar seguranças aos usuários que aqueles usuários são…
2 votes -
Find closer guys in your general area!
It really gets me when I pay for extra or unlimited or even for boost and all that shows up on my scrolling page is people that are at least 44, 95, and all the way to 269 miles away. I don't understand how I'm supposed to find somebody to hook up with when they're so far away. The location issue has to be resolved somehow.
3 votes -
Making marriage engagements with men and housemates with men an app and pc option.
Making marriage engagements with men and housemates with men an app and pc option.
1 vote -
Need help!
I want to know more about casino bonuses?
2 votes -
Hopefully all the user of grindr will show the location
Most of grndr user, Lying about their place, my request is that all grndr users can see the location
1 vote -
Please help everyone find the best type for them
I have a very hard time finding my type
1 vote -
My account was banned and I have no idea why so I need the support team to explain why this happened
My idea is to let everyone know what the rules are in your Grindr account so you won’t get banned like I did tonight
2 votes -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
Hi I have technical issues in the app what can I do there is massage appear to me that I have problem
Hi I have technical error in my account massage The program is botched and messages do not appear, and when I send messages they do not appear and pictures do not open
1 vote -
جيده
07802524385
0 votes -
Odettefoote@gmail.con
I can't like or chat with anyone
1 vote -
Go back to the previous and version and don't update. While we say goodbye to losing chat, this version is particularly hard to use and leav
Go back to the previous and version and don't update. While we say goodbye to losing chat, this version is particularly hard to use and leaves a lot to be desired, you should talk to your programmer about his expertise.
3 votes -
Bugs e mais Bugs
O app está com bugs diversos até mesmo na versão EXTRA, um horror de usar. O Tinder e o Hornet entregam melhor do grindr, me arrependi de ter assinado
8 votes -
Unlock viewers don’t work
I can’t unlock viewers and I have payed for an extensive membership. Please help so I get what I have payed for
1 vote -
Filter trans women or make a separate app
Few people genuinely have anything agains trans people. Gay men have a right to only see men on the app SHOULD THEY WANT TO.
In 2017/18 expanding trans and simultaneously taking away the trans filter in the name of ‘InCluSIon’ is a sick joke and has been very counter productive. Instead plenty of people and more resent trans women if anything imo.Gay men’s preferences have nothing to do with Trans Women. There are too many now. The right thing to do for all parties is to make a separate app for them.
I personally hope Grindr make losses as…
70 votes -
It should be affordable
Its costly to take extra
6 votes -
Études
Salut
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?