Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16868 results found
-
Here's an idea
Multiple notifications for the same thing…can't delete chats. Many notifications not being received …this is by far the worst this app has ever been! If you want people to pay for something then MAKE IT WORK!
2 votes -
Write my history essay for me
Write my history essay for me https://essayhub.com/history-essay-writing-service service saved my academic life! Their expert writers crafted a flawless essay, tailored precisely to my requirements. With timely delivery and impeccable quality, they surpassed my expectations. A reliable resource for any student in need of top-notch assistance with history assignments. I couldn't be more satisfied!
3 votes -
Remove adverti
They is too much ad on this app this days
3 votes -
Anyone having problem with inbox and notifications?
I’ve been experiencing problem in inbox where it won’t keep in a stationary position after scrolling. It will randomly goes up or down the inbox list. Recently I can’t even view any of the profile I’ve texted unless it is pinned. They are all gone from the list! Grindr you should fix this, your lookup query is messed up!
2 votes -
Bring back message search function
Ever since the latest update, this function has been missing.
8 votes -
My all messages not show
My all friends messages not showing
1 vote -
None
Friends
1 vote -
Record of messages sent to you
When I have a problem with the app which is not a rare occurrence, when I submit a message for help you never answer then. There no way of going back to check the message
2 votes -
Event Hall Singapore
Discover the perfect venue for your next event at our premier Event Hall in Singapore.
More info :- https://distrii.com.sg/event-space/
1 vote -
A DND setting for night time
Add the option for a do not disturb that can be set for the app for specific times.
1 vote -
Que pasa con la app esta presentando demasiadas fallas
Que pasa con los chats que cargan intermitente los bloqueados siguen apareciendo no llegan notificaciones de taps o nuevos mensajes recibidos los mensajes no cargan las fotos se desaparecen y vuelven a aparecer
3 votes -
Chat
Chat option is always bugging since the new update. I’m always greeted with “ unexpected error” and can only view messages 20/30 mins after they have been sent.
2 votes -
I will pay any amount to have the ethnicity filter back
I am tried of seeing all white men in my area when I don’t date white men. Please
4 votes -
Lenta e mal funzionante
L’applicazione è diventata lenta, ha difficoltà a visualizzare i nuovi messaggi e cancellare le chat. Risolvete
3 votes -
Filters: unspecified on ranges
In the age, weight and height filters, for example, if we put a range, not being able to include "unspecified" will filter out those outside the range and also those that do not specify it.
The suggestion is that in addition to establishing a range you can mark unspecified
Thank you so much
4 votes -
GRINDR IS PREJUDICE AGAINST PEOPLE OF COLOR
WHY DON'T YOU INCLUDE EVERYONE, OF ALL NATIONALITIES, IN YOUR LIST OF PHOTOS WE CAN NOT POST ON OUR PROFILES. I'VE SEEN AT LEAST 4 OTHER PROFILES THAT ARE COMPLETELY NUDE AND THEIR ALL CAUCASIAN, BUT WHEN I PUT A PHOTO OF PARTIAL NUDITY, IT'S QUICKLY FLAGGED, WHY IS THAT, GRINDR?
3 votes -
The biggest pain is too many ads you need the ads for advertisement but it takes forever to get rid of the ads after I've read them and list
The new idea would be able to validate that everybody is real and of age and get rid of all the twinks that are posting fake pictures and wanting money or lovers and get rid of the Asians that are not in distance
2 votes -
Fake profiles
The fact of people creating profiles specially with OUR pictures and even after we report it, nothing it’s done
18 votes -
Fix your damn app!
This could be a good app if you found someone who knew how to make the concept work. If you’re not gonna do it, sell it to someone who cares to make it right! Takes forever to send a message! By the time it sends, the person is gone… I would subscribe gladly if the damn thing worked! But until then free is for me.
4 votes -
Pathu
Poopona
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?