Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16925 results found
-
Give all users the right to turn off their location
Whilst Grindr doesn’t give your exact location, people can triangulate where you are. I don’t think it’s fair to charge $20 a month for the safety of users. In the last month I’ve been approached by three men in public who have seen me on Grindr and worked out where I am thanks to the distance feature. It has made me feel extremely unsafe. I’m staying in a hotel and a guy discovered this and booked a floor above mine and then tried to coerce me into coming upstairs or giving him my room number. I don’t think it’s much…
11 votes -
fucking registration and making account is very hard always something went wrong and registration error
fix it don't make update when its not really necessary and your update is a pain in the ass
20 votes -
1 vote
-
Cambiar mi correo
Poder cambiar mi cuenta a otro correo diferente al del trabajo
9 votes -
Make it work
Not able to use tablet to browse or create porfile
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Fran
Hola chicos buenas noches cuando lo vi estába e mensaje con mi novio por favor
2 votes -
Explicación de etiquetas
Dejar accesible SIEMPRE la explicación de etiquetas, por favor. En este momento la explicación de cada etiqueta solo es accesible cuando no hay ninguna seleccionada. Además algunas están mal traducidas, como "faje", que significa someter con golpes y violencia, contrario a "cuddling".
6 votes -
Pacote anual por um preco acessivel na black friday
Pacote anual por um preço acessível na black friday
1 vote -
An intentional device ban for people who want it.
I think grindr can be addictive, lower your self esteem. I think the opportunity to have your device banned intentionally would be good for mental health.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
No pongan publicidad con sonido
No pongan publicidad con sonido, eso molesta y mucho, hasta las personas que tengo cerca les molesta, es una mala desicion
19 votes -
3 votes
-
Hello! By mistake I subscribed to 2 accounts in different extra services. I would like to unify, please, the 2 additional services in one
Hello! By mistake I subscribed to 2 accounts in different extra services. I would like to unify, please, the 2 additional services in one
2 votes -
Cloud
If it’s possible to save all the messages on cloud of Grindr instead of iCloud? Or take it as paid services. Someone might see it if I wanna keep it discreet.
2 votes -
Why can't I register an account?
Why can't I register an account?
19 votes -
1 vote
-
Extorsion
Estoy teniendo mensajes de qus me van a marar o hacen o monto algo en la fiscalia
1 vote -
crear grupos
create group by tap on the profile in ur inbox instead of mark them as favorite then creat a group
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?