Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16924 results found
-
Vote LGBT im Brazil elections
Ao entrar me deparei com a tela da campanha; depois de clicar num link para Instagram não consigo retornar à campanha.
2 votes -
CONSTANTLY SLOW & CRASHING
FIX IT!
7 votes -
The fact people are blanking profiles to set people up and then repot them after barrowing thire shit or asking or takeing it while im aslee
This has gotten me beat up by my house guest and the police won't do anything about it I have stiches in my face I mean I put my pictures up for view and every one's sitting around laughing knowing I already had brain damnage key word had and I only have one lungs so while y'all have 2lung and he dose to it's all I can do to protect my self while they keep pressing everything to have a revengeful comment that he thinks exacuses him from one or any laws or repercussions while he continues to do stand…
7 votes -
4 votes
-
Mineure
Bonjour vous devriez sécurisé l'application car il y a énormément de mineurs qui se font passer pour des majeures et ils Vous demande de les payer Y a encore des escorteboy sur l'application même des étrangers
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Please warn everyone about STDs.
Please warn everyone about STDs before they use the site. I think telling people to only eat, drink nutritious drinks, praise the Lord God, be safe, and be their best for the future upon joining would be neat, too. Oh, and shoes should be off at people's doors, too. Thank you!
2 votes -
Usuário me ofendendo
Tem um usuário que sempre me ofende no aplicativo e me bloqueia pra eu não ter tempo de responder. Mas é muito inconveniente, pois o comentário dele aparece no chat e quando eu Clico eu vejo a ofensa dele e a mensagem "usuário indisponível" e o perfil dele some, sem me dar oportunidade de responder. Poderiam achar uma solução pra isso? Não acho justo a pessoa criar múltiplos perfis apenas pra me ofender
7 votes -
Red flag a chat
In chat, add a feature to red flag 🚩 a message. Left swipe or press and hold and use the pop up menu? Help us be aware and calculate red flags.
5 votes -
Una herramienta de selección rápida en el buzon
Una herramienta donde te permita seleccionar todos los chats del buzón
3 votes -
Privacy
App may not be safe n being exposed on phone
4 votes -
Make tags hidden
Tags are fun but I don't want everyone to know what kinky stuff I'm into because it might deter them from speaking with me. If we have the option of hiding our tags from being visible to other, it would allow for us to show up in searches for our tags without them being visible to everyone.
18 votes -
Two wide grid option?
I'd like a setting to make the grid 2 columns wide instead of 3. At 3 I often can't see enough, so I click to view just to try to see what the person looks like.
2 votes -
Profile Pictures
PLEASE come up with stricter picture policies!!
2 votes -
My app often freezes the overall workings of my iPhone 7s plus, I’ve had to reinstall it now 4 times and it’s very aggravating it also
Affects my nerwork connectivity. No ideas but plz fix this
2 votes -
Refusing audio messages and video calling
I know you can turn off the notifications of video calling and audio messages. But that isn't enough! Turning off notifications doesn't prevent you from accidentally answer the calls when it suddenly appears at a pop-up window.
5 votes -
no quieeo renovar y no se como se puede quitar la suscripciones
no quiero renovar la suscripción y no se como quitarla
5 votes -
Messages not sending or receiving. Major bug. It needs an update
This is a new bug affecting a lot of people. Sometimes reinstalling the app helps, but now the only fix for me personally is deleting my account and recreating if, until the issue happens again within a few hours.
What's going on Grindr!?44 votes -
Oii preciso que aceitem minhas mídia
Adicionar mídia
1 vote -
Being able to see people type in dms
Other apps like snapchat, messenger, and Instagram all have a way to let you see people typing, grindr should do the same in some way without any sort of subscription and it also helps people know their not constantly getting ignored or ghosted all the time, and if you do add that, make a way for it to pop up in notifications so it lets people know sooner.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?