Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16896 results found
-
Para mi opinión la parte de novedades y exploración ers mejor como esta antes,con esa nueva actualización todo falla no carga bien es maluco
Cambie las novedades y exploración cómo estaba antes
2 votes -
Add a field in the Expectations profile settings to specify which tribes you’re interested in
This would basically be the same as the current Tribes field but it’ll indicate what tribes you’re looking for.
2 votes -
Disponible
Il devrait y avoir la possibilité de faire savoir que l'on est disponible par exemple comme la pastille verte qui indique qu'on est en ligne
2 votes -
Try to filter out the Fakes and the Tital
Get Rid of the Losers that just have Nothing To Do but Make People's Life a Hell Hike they Bull shut about anything and everything That doesn't make any sense at All after like 20 texts mind you the then they Delete you Right out of the Blue ..that Shit Needs to Stop why is it that anyone can Delete anyone at any time for any Reason what's that all About
5 votes -
Multi-Device Support
Use Grindr on two different devices. Private and working Phone. Please implement multi-device-support.
36 votes -
Femme tribe
Unfortunately the femme tribe option doesn't exist. We only have "Twink" or Trans but they dont really fit. There alot of fem guys but its hard to find them without this.
10 votes -
Being accused of something I didn’t do. Just bitter gays with nothing better to do
I received a warning that I was using Grindr to sell things I would like to know what I’m trying to sell
2 votes -
Unsharing an album sends a message.
People you no longer want to share your private pics with get a special message when you stop sharing. This encourages unwanted additional messages
11 votes -
Larger profile tabs option
Larger profile tabs for those of us who have poor eyesight and struggle with the small tabs, this could be an option in settings to make tabs larger. Accessibility for those with poor vision.
4 votes -
Show me the people... THAT ARE IN MY FRIGGIN AREA!!!
Why do I care about people over 200km away? I KNOW there are folks nearby, fix it so I can see THEM. Then I will start paying again. Waste of money to talk with people in other provinces. What's the point?
14 votes -
I think there should be a senior citizen grindr for them older people
The persons that are just a little over the age of 50 that’s were we need a grindr for the older people….
2 votes -
Users stealing photos
I was talking to a guy, I asked for a photo of his body and he sent me a picture of me. Some days before I was talking to another guy and when I sent a pic he told me another user had sent him the same photo. This was not the first time it had happened. Anyway, I reported the guy's profile, took a picture of his profile and made it my own profile pic in order to warn other users. My account got terminated, while he's continues to be online. Grindr should take a look at their privacy…
7 votes -
Subir estados
Qué se pueda publicar fotos y vídeos tipo estados de WhatsApp que la duración sea de 30segundos y no más de 12 horas para ser vista que sean públicas y los perfiles cercanos a no más de 1km puedan mirarla e interactuar
4 votes -
MOTORRAD/BIKER tag is missing
Motorrad tag for Bikers to find people for tours
1 vote -
No idea yet, I hope for the best
I suggest you create a search option
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Permanent Bans
It is none other than draconian to simply permanently ban people without even issuing a reason for the ban (which does not have to involve specifics or reveal the identity of the person who reported the user). Common sense implies that people can not strive to correct their behavior if they are not even aware of what they did wrong. Furthermore, if in an appeal a user at least has the maturity to admit what they did wrong, that should be taken into consideration. There is no reason whatsoever to permanently ban a user who has used the app successfully…
3 votes -
Someone from Iowa phone 515-462-0195 is using Grinder to extort users by tbreateni g to expose users after finding their info on line.
Someone from Iowa phone 515-462-0195 is using Grinder to extort users by threatening to expose users after finding their info on line.
15 votes -
Moderated user groups
Moderated groups sharing the same interest with verifications that people who are in that group can openly talk or act on what they believe or value.
7 votes -
Make a second app.
First of all I want to thank you for locking Grindr down to a point where I don't spend as much time on it. I'm not sure why I would pay to have people be rude to me. That being said these people that are looking for transgender only no guys yet they're still guys need their own app. You guys need to make a transgender app for these so called straight dudes can go and not be in here causing confusion and conflict.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?