Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16896 results found
-
تطبيق رائع.لاكن عندما اتحدث مع شخص ويقوم بتغير مكانه فيقوم بالخداع
تطبيق رائع
لاكن لدي ملاحظه واتمنا ان تقوم ادارة التطبيق بالعمل على اظهار المسافه بالكيلو والمتر
ولكم جزير الشكر11 votes -
There should be stories and video uploads available for your profile, like twitter had fleets and it was popping off on the NSFW section
There should be stories and video uploads available for your profile, like twitter had fleets and it was popping off on the NSFW section
I feel like xtra and unlimited should have access to more of an ability to post stories or more profile videos
cheers
2 votes -
search by pronouns
Make it easier to find other nonbinary people by searching for pronouns.
4 votes -
I want to pay a subscription but i don't want the app name to be displayed in my bank account record
4 votes -
Add pegging as a category
New Category
1 vote -
Non mi si aggiornano i preferiti e non li vedo più
Non mi si aggiorna l’app.
Non vedo i preverti e i nuovi.
Mi dice di toccare per aggiornare ma non va3 votes -
Fix Incorrect profile photos on Faves grid
For several weeks the Faves grid randomly shows the wrong profile photo for people on the Faves grid - especially if the person doesn't have a profile photo. Really hard to determine if a Fave is online or not, or in your area or not. Refreshing the grid can sometimes show the same incorrect photo or a different person's profile photo, but blank profiles do not show the placeholder image in the Faves grid.
10 votes -
When I'm viewing my list of favourites, I'd like to see the personal notes I've added.
When viewing list of favourites, I'd like to see my personal notes. Or at least the first dozen characters or so.
5 votes -
Registration error
You keep getting registration errors when you try to sign up
4 votes -
nổi bật trên Grindr
ảnh nhiều người nhất
1 vote -
Veiws
Hi Grindr this app is very nice to use it is very useful for me it will be even better today if we give it more viewers then it will be good if no one bans this id from unnecessary reporting or blocking
1 vote -
Having videos on profiles
Much easier to get a sense of if you're attracted to someone from a short introductory video than just pictures/written bio
3 votes -
Por qué no hacen un chat en grinder por ciudades?
Hacer un chat en cada ciudad donde puedan hablar todos de la misma ciudad, asi todos usarían más grinder y lo ubicarían más personas
3 votes -
Stop constant location pings
Grindr is constantly pinging your location. Leaving to a lot of “driving” profiles and the app generally being sluggish, while eating battery life which takes away from a lengthy conversation. I’m proposing that the app only ping your location when the app starts, or when the user refreshes.
3 votes -
Make the blocked list from most recent at the top
Sort the block list from the most recent at the top.
8 votes -
9 votes
-
The "Location" tool has NEVER worked on my iOS devices! It won't open in any outside map apps (Google or Apple.) Why? Please fix!!
When someone sends me a "location" or when I try to send one on any of my iOS devices, it doesn’t work. Never has. It will show me the "pin" within the Grindr app itself but when I try to expand to an outside mapping application nothing happens. it doesn’t even give you the physical address (street number or name.) when people send it to me I have to tell them it doesn’t work on my phone and half the time they think I’m lying or trying to scam them I guess. Why is this and what can be done…
19 votes -
Stopped several times and hangout
Why the app hangout
2 votes -
Require a profile name
I don’t understand why a name isn’t required. If I get one more “Someone sent you a message” I might scream. Imagine trying to remember who you were talking to when there are multiple profiles with no name AND no picture…
2 votes -
Require a profile name
I don’t understand why a name isn’t required. If I get one more “Someone sent you a message” I might scream. Imagine trying to remember who you were talking to when there are multiple profiles with no name AND no picture…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?