Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16896 results found

  1. Old School Chat Rooms

    There was something fun when you could log into a chat room in a generalized area and shoot the shit. Some of us just like to chat but shit gets weird sometimes when it’s one on one. It would definitely create more engagement.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. O aplicativo mostrar as pessoas mais perto de mim!

    O aplicativo deveria mostrar mais perfis próximos a mim! Vocês deveriam colocar a opção de distância para nós conseguir encontrar pessoas mais próximas, vocês só mostram umas 3 pessoas perto de mim e as outras mor 40km ou 120km! Coloquem a opção de parâmetro de distância para nós podemos achar mais perfis próximos a nós e TMB vocês mesmos mostrarem perfis que estão perto de nós

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I’m a he/they but y’all want me to be one or the other which truly misses the pount

    as an ftm I’m a he/they, removing custom pronouns makes it just that much harder to be trans here (and makes me really regret paying for 6 months in advance)

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Metro area

    I’d like a feature to only see people that actually live in my area and not visitors. Be nice to have the ability to indicate your hometown or metro area.

    18 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notifications for chats with faves

    Would love to be able to filter my push notifications for new messages from my favorites. (To clarify- I noticed that someone requested the notifications for when faves are online but I do NOT want that). I just get a lot of messages and I don’t want to have my phone constantly going off but I also don’t want to miss messages from those I’m actually interested in talking to.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pics in favorites

    Pics in my favorites are going with profiles that don't match

    Bug, not idea

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ridiculous Inclusive Verbiage

    No one, and I mean NO ONE is exclusively inclusive. It's just not possible. NO ONE literally includes everyone. That would be absurd, don't you agree? That we would like EVERYTHING and EVERYONE? Hell, if that were the case, let's invite straight people to the platform. After all, aren't we EXCLUDING them? See how that works? EVERYONE is exclusive. Again, it's called PREFERENCES! By bowing to this absolutely ridiculous politically correct movement, if you will, we are demonizing and vilifying personal choice. It's simply not possible. It's about as possible as changing sexual orientation and we can all agree that…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pictures are approved for only whites

    It seems that the moderation team is very prejudice against people of color. I upload pictures and they get rejected. I see white people with their holes and dicks showing on the app. I wonder how that got approved but my picture with just my cheeks showing gets rejected. You all removed racial preferences from the app, which was dumb. But you still run an explicit racist app. You all don’t promote body positivity you promote it only for whites only.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don’t hide top bar on iOS

    When I am in the explore view I usually find myself have to work out the way to see the top bar. Where is my profile and filters for the explorer section.
    It doesn’t seem to take that much of a space from my device, and I think I would prefer to have it fixed at the same point all the time so that I can use the options available there at any time without having to scroll down. Scroll up scroll down, scroll down.
    I cannot see the justification for this behavior from the user experience perspective.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Guys are rude and distancel

    Should be more easier to find what your looking for and the area not other states or the distance

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. delete recent explore searches

    The recently searched for locations in the explore section should have an option to be deleted

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can’t reply to anyone or send pics or videos to anyone

    I can’t reply to anyone or send pics or videos to anyone

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Grindr xtra

    I have subscribed for 3 months to grindr xtra.
    Il was working till i disconnect then connect again.
    Non i cant restore my deal

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Expansion of body types

    Adding slim to average and perhaps average to stocky to body type genre

    I don’t fit slim or average , I have to waste valuable realestate stating I’m SLM to SLM-AVG build

    I feel this would assist everybody as people’s definition of average (as with most things) varies

    Clearly having a less rigid genre list would assist people in better describing themselves

    As it stands we have beanpoles ( no offence as I love skinny guys) & peeps bordering on chubby describing themselves average

    We have slim guys who clearly are not average but like myself (not slim slim) not…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nickname chat

    Poder modificar en el chat el nombre de un contacto/Being able to modify the name of a contact in the chat

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reporting fake profiles, misunderstanding others

    Was trying to figure if person was real or not. Later on blocked me. was trying to figure out more if fake or real. Then I followed up with asking more details n person didn’t say much. Reason I asked was trying to figure out what the person was up to & everything

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All people visit profile unlock please

    Yours service It's not good why everyone's first profile visit Used to do now nothing is visible, now it is 1 or 2 profile I was talking about it, now it's like Too profile Haven't seen it, now you have to stop doing this because of your reason.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. La selección de bloquear usuario

    Grinder ahora tiene inhabilitado este botón uno le da para que aquellos usuarios no te molesten y vuelven aparecer de nuevo me voy a ver obligado a reportarlos en todos las redes sociales ya por aquí lo he hecho y los administradores de esta herramienta no han hecho nada al respecto

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?