Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16877 results found
-
Like
I think the app would be very helpful if folks could also see who has them favorited. It might also help to see if you have a stalker…
2 votes -
An option to show married, but separated
Married but separated option
2 votes -
Adding a “Tighty-Whities” tag. Hard to find similar people interested in that.
Adding a “Tighty-Whities” tag. Hard to find similar people interested in that.
2 votes -
necesito devolucion de mi dinero, cuando trato de ver otros perfiles aparece la pantalla en negro ...
que devuelvan el dinero
3 votes -
The cost of Grindr
I think you should do a reduction in your prices as they are absolutely outrageous!! I've always been happy with the basic one as I dont need to know if someones read my message or not, But, if your prices were lower more people would consider it. Why not try and and be the same prices as fellow apps, or just slightly at a higher rate.
4,391 votes -
1 vote
-
Compré la app en black friday y me cobraron $40 a precio regular me parece que engañar al consumidor no es muy honesto
Compré la app en Black Friday en descuento y me cobraron $40 me parece que engañar al cliente no es honesto
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Soy pasivo
Hola que haces
1 vote -
Ive paid but the app will not upgrade. Repeated request to fix have fallen on deaf ears. Feel like I've been scammed!
Please fix or refund
Runotebin8tr@gmail.com1 vote -
I appealed my ban in return i got reply that u can rejoin with new id as i m trying login again it still shows me that ur ban .
I appealed my ban ! In return I got answer from app that I can rejoin with new I'd as I m doing it so still it shows me ban
1 vote -
Safety and Security and Children
There are and have been drug seekers of illegal distribution of pills, drug seekers of street drugs, drug dealers selling drugs, pedófilos and molestation of children because Grindr did not have the appropriate and necessary tools to protect and inhibit activities such as these that can pose health and safety risks on multiple levels. Washington D.C. and the TDC have been contacted. I urge you take immediate action to ensure these won’t ever happen again and giving users the option to report another profile or activity is not good enough and does not ensure someone will be reported or followed…
13 votes -
Make albums automatically unshare after 30 days
I don’t realize how many people I don’t talk to that still have my album. And even if I forget it should still just automatically unshare it after 30 or 60 days. Either you have to reshare it, not that hard to do if you are actually talking and meeting up possibly regularly.
16 votes -
Entertainment in Life
Hello everyone. Sun Vegas Casino is the perfect online casino for those who appreciate quality and variety. The site offers a huge selection of games that are suitable for both beginners and experienced players. I first of all paid attention to the generous bonuses, which make the game even more exciting. I would also like to note the quality of service - the support team is quick to answer questions and is always ready to help. The withdrawal process was also simple and fast, which pleasantly surprised me. Sun Vegas Win was a real discovery for me, and I gladly…
3 votes -
Dejen que vea a mas personas cerca.
Porque no puedo ver a personas cercas.
3 votes -
Bug
Redmi note 13 under hyperos 1.0.5 since last update.
Very often when typing once in a chat, the second time, even though the Gboard is appearing, typing or even using the microphone for voice to text recording doesn't work until you restart the application1 vote -
non for now
Excellence
1 vote -
Me llamas
Soy para cómocer amigo
2 votes -
Position filter not working
It's been three updates and the position filter on the main screen is still not working
2 votes -
Friend suggestion button
A button by with you can suggest one person of your list to other person of your chat list.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?