Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9452 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XTRA/Unlimited  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stop using SnapChat

Stop using SnapChat we can send all kinds of pics here on Grindr we can send face pics we can send nude pics Snapchat takes up to much time because you have to go from grinder to snap chat I'm am sick and tired of using 2 apps to find a hook up let's make grinder like it used to be before we started using SnapChat it was so much faster before we started using SnapChat I got rid of my Snapchat I don't even use it no more so guys stop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Im down low because i have a homophobic family and i don't want my face on my profile on the grinder grid this is my private life

I'm down low because I have a homophobic family and I don't want my face pic on the grid for family members to see I love my family and I don't want them to not talk to me and disown me for being gay so yeah I don't show my face pic on my profile for privacy reasons

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The men that are down low should not have to show their face pic on the grinder grid I will only show body pics on the grid

The men that are down low should not have to show their face pic on the grinder grid and put their self out there I'm down low and I refuse to put my face pic on my profile on the grinder grid and I will not show my face on Snapchat either I will only show body pics on my profile on the grinder grid and I will show my nude pics on my album there are reasons why guys don't want to show their face and my reason is I have a homophobic family and I don't want to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notifications for chats with faves

Would love to be able to filter my push notifications for new messages from my favorites. (To clarify- I noticed that someone requested the notifications for when faves are online but I do NOT want that). I just get a lot of messages and I don’t want to have my phone constantly going off but I also don’t want to miss messages from those I’m actually interested in talking to.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. switching profile verbiage from “undetectable” to simply “untransmittable”

Ad resources are being spent, by grindr itself even, to educate the consumer base about what “undetectable” means, and I find that great. To me though, these resources do seem kinda nonperformative—like you’re telling us, but not exactly embracing it yourself. One thing that could be meaningful to the HIV+ Community you serve is to embrace that language you’re standing behind and change the status options to include “untransmittable” as the status instead of “undetectable.” To protect your company, you could have an extra screen pop up to ask them to verify that their status is in fact undetectable, but…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Grinder the down low guys and the discreet guys should not have to show are face on are profile its are privacy

Grinder us down low and discreet guys should not have to show are face on are profile we can send are face in our album or in a message we just don't want it on the grid or in our profile for privacy reasons some of us are not out and still in the closet and we have a fear some one we know will see us on here grinder don't Force guys to show their profile pic on the grid or in are profile thank you and I hope you make the right choice I think grinder is just…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give the option to search white people

I would like to get the option to search white people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have set dates for travel

If you are traveling to a new city, there should be a tab where you can set up a traveling profile. On the profile you can name the town or city you are traveling to, and the dates that you are visiting that location. It eliminates the need for you to message multiple profiles with the explore feature before you travel, and allows the possibility of people at the destination to message you before you leave. They will see the dates in which you are traveling, and how close you will be to their location. The person in the destination…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. export chat

i know that most people in here don't chat long, but i like chatting and often have very deep conversations with people and share stories that i would like to keep. i spend a lot of time then copying each message and pasting it into a Google doc... it would be much easier if there was a function for selecting and copying or sharing all texts, like in telegram, or exporting the chat like in whatsapp. thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dating

Definitely add a dating specific side in the app and the value of the app will increase greatly with each time a person is on the app to hookup they don’t have to cross paths with those whom only wish to date and yes the daters won’t have to say there not interested in hookups. Also if I’m a total top and post as one then maybe I should be automatically shown more bottoms instead of having to filter it. Bumble have many sections and so should Grindr. I’d say put a networking section on there and anyone that wants…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bouncy header

Fox the bouncy header the app has become infuriating to use now I’ll probably delete it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The biggest pain point is that bubble that isn't on the screen in front of the written profile on a person you can't read it because the bub

My idea is that going to read these biggest pain point information that your clients are putting there and do something about it like the bubble I mean like multiple entries where people don't like the bubble that should tell you something you know most people don't take the time to say anything but because I just felt like it I did it so but I don't don't feel like doing anything other than talking to other guys and socializing but I definitely don't feel like running somebody's company for him and and trying to get them to do the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stupid backround music from ad

ad
    Ever since the update, I keep getting this ad in the background playing this dumbass fake military/action movie music. I have to completely back out, shut the app down, and even then on my phone's home screen it's STILL FUXKING PLAYING THE MUSIC. I have to clear it out of recent apps, reopen it, and then like a minute later it fuckin starts again. Remove that shit, whatever it is.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No picture, no chat

If someone doesn't have a profile picture, they should only ne able to see profiles that have no profile pic.If someone has a profile pic up that's not a face pic, they should only be able to see profiles with a similar pic. If someone has a face pic as a profile pic, they should be able to see all profiles. You have to find a way to encourage openness and find a way to discourage stalkers and shady behavior.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Equality in profile posts!

I don’t find it fair for me to look down and see so many explicit pics but I can’t post some spicy pics of my own. Very unfair and I believe there needs to be better moderation in this app. If you won’t accept it from one person you shouldn’t accept it from everyone on the app. If one person can post spicy pics then every single person on the app should feel free to as well. Very unhappy with this

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base