Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16939 results found
-
I don't want to see biological women or ads that prevent me from viewing messages
We need settings on this app to let us choose if we want to see biological men, biological women (evidently they are now here for some reason), trans men, trans women, etc. I myself only date biological men. I am uninstalling now because suddenly every third or fourth result I see now is a woman or boobs. Makes no sense. I would posit that many of us still on here have little to no interest in women romantically. The invasive ads that come up every time I merely open a message in the inbox, are the last straw. I suggest…
1 vote -
Crazy Cattle 3D is free on https://crazycattle3dgames.net/
The game can be officially found on https://crazycattle3dx.com, but has been reuploaded on multiple unblocked games websites.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Regalare unlinited o extra ad un amico
Dare la possibilità di regalare extra o unlimited ad un amico con un voucher
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Los mensajes. Me llegan tarde no me los deja leer qué se puede hacer en ese caso
Hay muchos anuncios que no me importan yh los mensajes llegar tardios no los leeo bien
5 votes -
No
App is baned please open in my grindr app
2 votes -
Guys that only want to see your face pic without intention of meeting
I think that Grindr should find a way of figuring out all those persons that are asking face pics without a single intention of meeting and that is just for malicious purposes such as intimidation, gossip in any event nothing good comes out of it. Since grindr can use AI to analyse the chat and see whether a uses is commonly doing this type of behaviour moreover they should be able to spot it. Moreover if they have pictures that genuinely do not look like its theirs. Moreover a lot of people i heard are pissed about this kind of…
4 votes -
“Nude Zone” Area Exclusive to XTRA/Unlimited Subscribers
I would like to suggest the creation of an exclusive area on Grindr, accessible only to XTRA or Unlimited subscribers, where users can openly share fully nude photos (including genitals, buttocks, and exposed body). This area would function as a separate space within the app, similar to a virtual “gay sauna.”
In this area, users would be able to freely view profiles and the photos shared, without needing to request or unlock albums manually through the chat. Access would require agreeing to specific terms, ensuring that everyone understands the purpose and rules of the space.
Additionally, photos shared within this…
4 votes -
Application miroire
Il semble qu'il y ait par moment une appli miroir qui sublombe l'appli d'origine, les profils affichés sont différents en une fraction de seconde et et même bloqués, certains comptes apparaissent comme actif.
Que peut-on proposer pour contrer ce bug?3 votes -
Not into
Something like tags but for no no stuff. For example if scat or piss play is a Hell no, you’d put it there. So you’d have a reason to go of on people if they kept pushing the topic/kink into the conversation.
3 votes -
boyguna792@gmail.com
99999
1 vote -
Trans Ppl
this should only be an app for gay men.
others who don’t identify as one should have their own app
the title “gay dating and chat” is completely misleading
this is very unfair, what happened to the safe spaces gay men have always looked for?
5 votes -
When I tap the favorites bubble Grindr usually does not show the favorites I have or if it does, it doesn’t load the associated pictures
Using the new favorites tab it either doesn’t load any at all or after several attempts it loads them but does not show any pictures: they are all black blanks.
2 votes -
I have used codes in my favorites and I used to be able to search for the codes I had entered. I liked the way the favorites were before
Favorites used to have a way to search them I have entered codes that I can search for. I can no longer search my codes using the filter method that is in effect now
1 vote -
SEARCH by name or nickname
We need to be able to search by name or username
6 votes -
Vote not counted
Counted bird
1 vote -
Different color text bubbles
Please give an option to have a high contrast theme or different colors for the text bubbles in messages. As someone with vision issues it is hard to read the iOS emojis default color against the gold background in the text bubble.
12 votes -
Identity Verification
Some form of identity verification feature should be available for those of us who use photos. By performing this verification you would get a badge on your profile that you are who you say you are.
86 votes -
Me quitan la menbresia ilimitada y la week y la xtra, cuando pago para no te er anuncios y tampoco quiero taps, ypaga la ili.itada una seman
Me quitan la menbresia ilimitada y la week y la xtra, cuando pago para no te er anuncios y tampoco quiero taps, ypaga la ili.itada una seman. Por cierto tengan cuidado que hat quienes citan y te piden ydi ero si no los besan y los sienten raros, es porque algo esta raro, aguas, me pidieron 250 que para poder rentar con el vecino, luego 250 qué para los lubricante * luego quería que pasara un masaje qué no pedí, y a parte me querían sentar en un sillón miado , y a mi, que trabajo, gasto como puedo y…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?