Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16919 results found
-
Dump the foreign bots
It is increasingly useless to even use the app because each time I login within seconds I get 5+ bots or foreign accounts claiming close proximity.
I understand that it would be incredibly difficult to try and keep them in check but I offer up two simple solutions. Since VPNs make it hard to accurately track a user location I would first see if their ip address location changes drastically from time to time then make them first pass a ‘r u human’ test the next time they want to send a message. So people using random vpns can still…
96 votes -
Bringing Grindr Back
I would like to suggest that Grindr actively look for a solution to restore access to the app in Malaysia and Indonesia, while continuing to comply with local laws and regulations.
Many users are affected by the current situation, especially premium subscribers who have already paid for their subscriptions but are unable to use the service normally. This means users are losing valuable subscription time despite having already paid for it.
I hope Grindr can explore possible technical, legal, or regulatory solutions to restore access, and consider fair compensation such as extending subscriptions or providing credits for affected premium users.
…
6 votes -
13 votes
-
Remove Madonna option
Madonna sucks, I hate it. Give me an option to remove this cis woman from the app. Fuck her, fuck you for forcing this dated and pointless woman on me like this.
You suck for this.
14 votes -
Free trial
Free trial
7 votes -
“Optional profile verification with blue tick badge to reduce fake profiles and improve user trust.”
An optional profile verification system (selfie/ID based) should be added to the app, after which users receive a blue tick/verified badge. This will reduce fake profiles and catfishing, and real users will not have to repeatedly prove their identity.
16 votes -
Get rid of this Madonna crap its totally pointless and clogs up the screen. Who in their right mind thought of it!
I'm also paying for unlimited it's not fair to have this crap plastered over the screen for the amount we have to pay!
14 votes -
Only fans pages that try to get cash
Remove the word only fans from profiles and chat
Too many fake77 votes -
14 votes
-
Bring back the Block feature
Request to Review and Remove Account Ban
Hello Grindr Support Team,
I hope you are doing well.
I am writing to kindly request a review of the ban placed on my account. I was surprised to find that my account was banned, and I honestly do not understand the exact reason for this action.
I would like to respectfully state that I may not have intentionally violated any of your community guidelines or terms of service. If I did anything that went against your rules, it was not intentional, and I sincerely apologize.
Please could you review my account again…9 votes -
STOP BOMBARDING US WITH MADONNA. THIS ISNT A CAMPAIGN ITS OFERSTEPPING AND ASSUMING THAT LGBT ALL LIKE HER. WE DO NOT, she’s appropriating
STOP BOMBARDING US WITH MADONNA. THIS ISNT A CAMPAIGN ITS OFERSTEPPING AND ASSUMING THAT ALL LGBT FOLKS LIKE HER. WE DO NOT, on top the posts and pictures of the campaign are appropriating being gay as one stereotype.we’re all out here trying to be our selves, we don’t just want to get fucked by cofffee because it’s yummy. Really disrespectful campaign tbh.
13 votes -
Too much advertising
I send one message and one advertising appears, it's too much. Most of the time I pay Grindr but it's too much advertising.
14 votes -
6 votes
-
Improving Access to Inclusive Mental Health Support
It would be great to see more awareness and discussion around inclusive and supportive counseling services for the LGBTQ+ community. Having access to a safe, understanding, and welcoming space can help individuals navigate personal challenges, relationships, emotional wellbeing, and self-growth.
https://www.therenewcenter.com/lgbtq-counseling-boca-raton-florida1 vote -
Add distance filter
I don't need to have their exact location, but filtering by distance range seems like a no brainer. Id even say that premium users should be able to block those with hidden distance. It would certainly cut down on the fake profiles.
15 votes -
Get rid of edge
GET RID OF EDGE, I pay to be a member to avoid all ads yours included. All you cunts want is money money money from us, you take shit away an then try and give it back but charge us for it. ITS TIME GRINDR WAS REPLACED.
LETS MOVE ELSEWHERE
19 votes -
Unlimited Explore Profiles! Bring back
The Explore feature used to let us view and chat with UNLIMITED PROFILES— now, even as PAYING USERS, we’re restricted to just 5 profiles a day. What used to be one of the best parts of Grindr now feels like a downgrade, and it kills the value of the subscription. Bring back unlimited Explore!
73 votes -
Race/Ethnicity filter is Convenient not Hateful.
There should be a race filter /ethnicity filter. It may lead to many profiles being missed out on just because ppl may not fill up this information in their profiles settings. That may be a downside. Mixed ethnicity profiles and no race / ethnicity profiles shud by default appear in all race searches.
This is not hateful or racist.this is just convenient. One may want to have a black season followed by a white season and vice versa. This is not hateful. A real racist would anyways not want to seek another race they are biased against. and in a…5 votes -
Make it. Cheaper
It’s so expensive
10 votes -
Got Banned - probably hacked - no help
I had a flurry of messages this morning, when I opened Grindr to check, I had a notice saying that I’d been banned and that this was a human decision, not an AI one. I’m not sure what has happened as it’s been several weeks since I was online. It seems either my account was hacked or the app itself has been hacked. Clicking a link asked me to sign into my account on web browser.
As if this was not disturbing enough, there doesn’t appear to be a way to report this. I’d rather like this to be resolved…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?