Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16915 results found
-
It's a humble request for grinder team
All my pictures are normal but still not uploading, I had posted this picture before, but now it is not uploading again
1 vote -
1 vote
-
My profile picture is not upload
My profile picture is normal then other grinder users and then also against guidelines how is it possible
You can see1 vote -
Chat bubble popout for ongoing conversation for more real time chat
Ongoing chat bubble pop out for real time chat experience ... but make it optional to the chats u want to do it with
1 vote -
multiple media uploads at 1 visit
in todays tech world dominated with multi media applications its really very dated and extremely moderated out of modern society to allow 1 single shorter than a giff video and every single photo requiring individual add is so tedious its hampering content being posrayed on profiles and creating false perspectives on gender identity
1 vote -
Hello, In Germany i can see Profile in Turkey but i can't see profile in Iraq? and In Iraq country people use Grindr App like Turkey. Why?
Why i can't see profil in Iraq. and people use Grindr App in Iraq like Turkey?
1 vote -
Protecting info and disabling sdk
Sdk should be able to be disable when any app user doesn’t want to have it being used and all information should be protect and not sold these are the reason identity are easily stolen and brake the privacy act that provided by many company and mobile devices
1 vote -
Pow
Vocês estão usando o recurso que eu usava pra colocar meu perfil em qualquer lugar do mundo como se eu estivesse lá e bloquearam a opção que eu usava e agora vocês estão usando, mas estão cobrando do pessoal que usa o grindr, não e?
1 vote -
Getting filled with wsrm sperm in my ass
Getting more exposure
1 vote -
همجنسگرای
آرسلان
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Make transport feature free and without time limit
I live in a crappy rural town and can only really use Grindr on random days when I’m travelling. I’d love to use the new “transport” feature that lets you change your location but I’m not paying for it. If it was free and without that one-hour time limit, I’d probably just never use my actual location again. Me and many others would very much welcome this new feature if for free.
1 vote -
Berichten sturen
Waarom kan ik geen berichten meer versturen, kleuren altijd rood met driehoekje achter
1 vote -
Change "My Place" and "Your Place" to "Hosting" and "Traveling"
its more clear and less ambiguous
1 vote -
1 vote
-
There should be an option to choose a version of a back up
It’s bad enough as it is that the “back up” button is big given that people back up because they constantly re-download grindr—meaning that when they redownload the app and go to that setting they would accidentally back up the current one and essentially delete a previous back up.
You should, instead, make it so that people can access a version of their back up with the specified time and date. instead of overriding the previous versions, it should just add on to them.
1 vote -
What i do..😔😕
I just recently uploaded this picture, and today I'm doing it again so it is not happening. What's your problem grinder. Sometime upload and sometimes not
1 vote -
Sorry my pain is many people the report direct cause about money but I do massage they force free sex and I d massage is charge I'm afraid
Actually I love this app and I enjoy to use it but I have some pain and scared 😔
Some people they complain or they report about to ask money and it's not true
I do massage as professional so is charge not free so some people they need free massage if you ask or tell I charge they report you ask money and it's not truth
I'm afraid and I'm not happy now is many time I see warning ("U ask money we banned your account") free or fun sex is okay but people the should be to understand…1 vote -
I am a story writer, I have written a story for your app which can be very popular going forward which can make the app more profitable. Ple
I am a story writer, I have written a story for your app which can be very popular going forward which can make the app more profitable. Please contact me so that I can produce this movie. With a little help my phone number is +917508419425 India Punjab
1 vote -
Cant find a tranny girlfriend
Hard to found a Ts friend
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?