Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16915 results found
-
1 vote
-
Why you're not upload my profile picture 😕 😔 😢
I'm tired and upset. I don't know, what i do
Because my profile picture is normal and they're against the guidelines how, please try to understand grinder and help me.1 vote -
Humble request for Grinder Team 🙏
Dear. Grinder Team
Please help me, my profile picture is normal then also not upload and why is against the guidelines it's just a picture not a pornography so please upload my profile picture.🙏
1 vote -
What i do now for my profile picture 🤷♂️
And which picture should i upload now, because i don't have any pictures for my profile picture, because whatever i upload goes against the guidelines. Wtf...what's wrong with you Grinder Team. Fucked off
1 vote -
My biggest pain is my profile pic is not upload
What's your problem with me grinder, why you not upload my normal picture on my profile. Please upload this
1 vote -
No idea just a question my Grindr just won’t work and All the Profiles or nothing just says check my connection and I checkedbutitnotworking
Yeah same Is Grindr down? Like a outta order would be nice
1 vote -
1 vote
-
113
Salut
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Papilloma
Hello,
There is a big back of PAPILLOMA VIRUS in Paris.
It could be interesting to add the vaccin in the list (after monkeypox for exemple).
Thanks 😊
1 vote -
Hear me out please 🙏
My profile picture still not upload it's normal picture please you can check Grinder Team. I requested you please upload my profile picture. Help me please
1 vote -
My profile is normal then also not upload
I hide my naked body parts on my profile picture, and now it's normal picture so why this is against guidelines, when I hide all my body parts, you can check Grinder Team. So please upload my profile picture
1 vote -
Livestreams
Make free public and private livestreams available
1 vote -
Make it clearer that only recently recurved albums are visible for free users
I went to the docs to work out why I keep having to reshare my albums with people. I found this explanation but lots of users don't seem to understand this.
"Keep in mind, free Grindr users can only view the 5 most recent Albums, so some of the Albums may be locked."
1 vote -
activar filtro de no haber chateado nunca antes
activar filtro de no haber chateado nunca antes
1 vote -
Grindr is a LGBTQ community friendly app i love it
Grindr is a lgbtq community friendly app and that's the way it should be I love it keep it up Grindr
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Gay
Hook ups are not working
1 vote -
My biggest pain is my profile picture is not upload
Grinder what's wrong with you, why you're not upload my pictures, check my profile picture it's normal picture, so please upload my profile picture
1 vote -
My profile is not upload
My profile picture is normal then why is against guidelines. Please upload my picture
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?