Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Right now
Please remove the Right Now button from the grid. It often gets activated accidentally while scrolling, and since it can’t be cancelled once triggered, we lose the chance to use it when we actually need it.
2 votes -
Finding a profile
Option to search by profile name and why is this app so costly
2 votes -
am very deeply hurt.. by mistakenly i typed age.. my account was flagged... Im a subscription holder since 1.5 years
am deeply hurt ... Because I mistakenly typed my age as 17 instead of my original age.. due to that my account flagged.. .. and verification process is totally fraud..
2 votes -
Resume Global Explore
The old Global Explore feature let me view people from specific regions. Now I only get a handful of random profiles. I can no longer find my preferred type of people. I don’t want just nearby users, I want global exploration too.
For example, if you planned to visit a country like Lisbon, you could see people from there under the 🌍 tab before. But that doesn’t work anymore. Please bring back the old version feature2 votes -
Stop subscription
Male app easier to use and chat
2 votes -
Album feature has a glitch. It doesnt stop sharing album sometimes when we want to close it.
Album feature has a glitch. It doesnt stop sharing album sometimes when we want to close it.
2 votes -
I pay. I need to cruise other areas and not be limited to five messages.
If I pay anything at all, even the lowest membership, I should be able to cruise people in other areas and not be limited to five messages. Ridiculous.
2 votes -
Allow me to remove all from viewing my album
I shouldn’t have to click everyone, one by one to remove them from viewing my album. Please add a select all button.
2 votes -
"save for later" option on messages and user profiles
there's many conversations and profiles I want to sort "bookmark" for later and not engage "right now".
Please add this option on the user profiles. Then on on the messages you should be able to pick the "saved for later" and show only those profiles.
If I chose a conversation (I'd like to leave unread for now) and pick save for later, it should disappear hidden out of the main inbox... perhaps unless they message you again. "hide and save for later" basically, similar to snoozing an email.
This could be easily done with implementing custom lists as well.
2 votes -
Get rid of the Woodwork ads
When did Grindr become a shitty pharmacy? Get rid of these stupid, constant Woodwork ads, no one wants your sketchy pills.
2 votes -
Grinder is very over priced
Grinder is very over priced and I just wrote a review in google play store letting people know that grindr is overpriced grindr need to lower their prices and grinder my post on Google play store is only the truth
2 votes -
Age im 20 years old and i only want to see guys my age of 20 and i cant seat my age filter 20 to 20 no more fix it i don't like this at all
Im 20 years old and the age filter won't let me see my age of 20 to 20 I don't like this at all it needs to be againsted and fixed please I don't want to see guys 6 years older than me it makes me uncomfortable and not feel safe
2 votes -
Grinder we have to pay for this app to do everything know make free version able to do more most of us cant afford it
Grinder we have to pay for this app to do everything know days the free version used to be better than this i can't afford to pay for Grinder make free version better stop trying to force us having to pay for it its not right guys jacked and hornet free version is better than Grinders free version go check it out guys maybe if Grinder starts loosing customers there maybe make the free version of grindr better guys i have jacked and hornet the free version and its better than the free grinder make the free grinder like it…
2 votes -
Add master and slave in my tribes
Add master and slave in tribes so that we can easily find this category. Good for indian market as a lot of indian slaves and masters struggle to find these tribes from grindr app.
2 votes -
Can only view one who viewed me and cant respond to them
Not sure why this has to be an extra paid gor feature. We should at least be able to respond to one. Then make the rest paid of you want. It speaks to greed to me. Its turning this app into a dinosaur. Too many other choices are coming out
2 votes -
Xtra Number of Profiles
I'm paying $100/year for the benefits of Xtra, which includes 500 grid profiles as advertised. Yet I'm only seeing 99 profiles with filters and 171 profiles with absolutely no filters--the furthest profile before hitting the "get unlimited" paywall is merely 4888 feet away.
I know Grindr is not considered a poster child of transparent advertising and sales practices, but this bait and switch seems to be a new low.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Je veux des branches
Jggh85rgi6rk7
2 votes -
Ice Cream Cone Paper Sleeves | Custom Cone Sleeves | Luxury Custom Box
Luxury Custom Box provides custom ice cream cone paper sleeves designed to combine convenient serving, attractive presentation, and strong brand visibility. With custom sizes, suitable food-service materials, professional printing, creative designs, sustainable options, and wholesale solutions, we help ice cream shops and dessert brands turn every cone into a memorable branded experience.
https://luxurycustombox.com/product/custom-cone-sleeves/2 votes -
Notes Categories
Notes should feature a way to categorize notes to positive \ neutral \ negative and change the star to green \ yellow \ red accordingly. Uncategorized notes should have a white star.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?