Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16901 results found
-
在身份認證後能夠轉讓或共有會員資格
購買會員後不常使用功能,希望能退款或轉讓資格
1 vote -
Espectacular
DELETE
1 vote -
Should not even be charging for this app
I refresh it and nothing and rebooted my phone and still nothing. I don’t even think it’s even worth it, to charge for premium it’s all slow and not functioning and same people everyday, it’s honestly not worth it
2 votes -
Valor e segurança dss informações
Que seja verificado talvez extensões para maior segurança no aplicativo
1 vote -
Opción de poder ver quien te bloquea
Si alguien me bloquea poder ver quien es y escribirle en el plan xtra
2 votes -
1 vote
-
The app bugs a lot
On top of my head: location not updating, chats not loading, delay in answers, notifications sent multiple times for a same message or tap, online/offline status not correct, photos appear as black background, etc etc. v24.6.1 iPhone 14 Pro.
2 votes -
In italiano SEX e INCONTRI hanno due significati diversi, ma ora per entrambi c'è solo l'opzione INCONTRO e crea confusione, non va bene .
Sex o incontro ora nell' app hanno (in italiano) la stessa declinazione, ovvero INCONTRO, ma sono due cose differenti e crea confusione. Chiediamo due parole distinte PROPRIO ORA = SEX , INCONTRO= USCIRE PER UN DRINK
1 vote -
Please add a easy way for payment. I cant buy from store. When moving from one coubtry to another the paynent system is not wirking properly
Please add easy payment system for store purchase. When moving from country to country it is failed allways for purchase. Last 3 month i face the issue. I cant able to purchase.
1 vote -
Free time
After another party with friends, I decided to try something new and interesting. I wanted to find a good online casino site for a long time. That's how I found https://www.casinoonlineca.ca/. The site impressed me with its user-friendly interface and variety of games. I liked even more that there are many lucrative bonuses and offers, especially for Canadians. You can get first deposit bonuses, participation in promotions, and even free spins. I think this site really helped me find new entertainment and win some money.
4 votes -
Trier
Avoir la possibilité de trier les chats par distance et le plus récent
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Block the spam
Most of the time the only chats that seem to work are the ones that come from spam accounts. Now that Grindr is storing a copy of the chats, it should be possible to see which accounts are sending the most chats and look into them. Then again, the chats have always gone through grindrs servers and it should be possible to at the very least see which users are constantly online sending messages through the system or sending them at an abnormal rate. Other apps do image recognition and flag accounts that have duplicate images, such as accounts trying…
7 votes -
Same notifications OVER AND OVER
In 2019 this app started getting really good for the first time ever. In the past 6-8 months it feels like no one is beta or even alpha testing anything. Take notifications. I’m getting notifications for the same messages over and over and over. I’ve been notified of the same single message, “hey,” 13 times in the last 10 minutes. For the last few weeks I’ve been getting notifications late or duplicated or duplicated etc. but not usually this quickly. It’s really getting to the point that it feels unusable. And when you write into support, they don’t read the…
1 vote -
Kenny Delgado
Venezuela 🇻🇪
1 vote -
1 vote
-
It free for everyone
I hope to free
3 votes -
Messaging
Seriously need to stop pushing all these new features and fix what’s broken. I’m tired of getting the same message notifications over and over again any time I open the app. It’s ridiculous. And here yall expect people to pay for this crap?
1 vote -
DO THIS… FIX EVERYTHING
Make this a free service. Generate greater revenue by charging any government or law enforcement agency an appropriate fee for each and every record they request. They will gladly pay, this is a common expense for any entity executing that sort of operation. And they will pay even if it seems exorbitant. If you still want to include ads, make them only show when the app is first opened or in very small and unobtrusive ways.
Grindr doesn’t need to be so feature-laden, nor does it need to be political. It can just be free and work well and simply.…
1 vote -
Reward accurate SPAM reporting.
Reward your users that accurately report spam. I report a lot, but I think if users that helped you weed out spam with upgraded accounts. No actual cost to you, and you'd have an army of users who you could trust to accurately report spam accounts.
26 votes
- Don't see your idea?