Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16919 results found
-
More Body Type Options!
The current body type options aren’t exactly what a lot of us would prefer to use. I’ve seen a lot of Bios that say “if there was a thick body type option id choose it” so I know I’m not the only one who thinks the options need some updating! My personal suggestion for either swapping some of the ones currently available or just to be added would be
1- Thicc
2- Slim thicc
3- dad bod
4- Chub
5- tall / lengthy146 votes -
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY MESSAGE
Program a message/call with your data, location and who you were going to meet. Sends the message at the programmed time or by a set of keystrokes. Special to prevent attacks or robberies when meeting with unknown people.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
2 votes
-
Filtros avanzados
Utilicé los filtros avanzados y los resultados son casi los mismos. Por ejemplo: utilicé "conectados" y los resultados arrojan perfiles offline. Otro ejemplo es, "con foto" de igual modo los resultados arrojan perfiles que no tienen foto.
7 votes -
Filter open relationship mssgs
Users should be able to filter mssgs from non-single profiles if requested. Altrnatively - seriously - the open relationships/poly/etc should have their own app.
4 votes -
Block users need to be blocked permanently
I’m being harassed and stalked by the same person who just keeps making new profiles and pretending to be someone else. I am literally deleting grindr because of this issue, there has gotta be a way to prevent this from happening.
247 votes -
Udjhhjr
Jdjjnf
1 vote -
All these cry baby complaints hahahaha
Stfu y’all worse than bitches 🤣😬😬😬
2 votes -
Limiting social messaging
Limit social messengjng from those who don’t have a complete profile with pics, etc. In fact what about an OPT OUT Feature for those of us who pay or have filled out the profile with pics and a “what we want teaser as well as more about us in the stats section …. We should able to OPT OUT - notifying the guest with out the completed profile that WE are not accepting notifications from temp guests to the site.
3 votes -
Inform Users of what Guideline they Violated
Many of us have opened our app to surprisingly find out our account has been banned or suspended. Grindr should be displaying what guideline has been violated and/or how exactly it was violated, so we know how to go about rectifying the situation rather than leaving us confused.
3 votes -
4 votes
-
Pics not loading when on main, or when entering a profile. Have to restart the app quite often
Only fix is closing and re opening the app. Very annoying. This has been happening for a long time, on various smart phones ( all iphones).
4 votes -
I am in the vaccine control group so for scientific reasons cannot meet vaccinated men. Please can we have an unvaccinated filter
For scientific reasons I cannot meet with vaccinated men. I am in the control study group. There is already a filter for vaccinated. It would be very helpful to some of us to have an unvaccinated filter. In fact vaccinated men would perhaps like that information too.
4 votes -
The album sent for viewing doesn't open .
Let it open as it come to a viewer , who had requested to the guy at the other end.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Protection against narcissism
How about a filter that hides any profile that's not complying to certain criteria.
Like, I don't want to be found by profiles that are newly created, or that don't have any pics or info. Because they often do this for a single date and then disappear.
These 2 cases make my experience very difficult: it raises trust issues. There are some narcissistic people out there, which don't play fair. They should be terminated.
Maybe also an ID-verification would do....
Just an idea2 votes -
No photos
There are literally no photos on the entirety of the app, I can’t see anybody’s profile pictures I can’t see any of the images people send me I can’t even see the pictures on my own profile. no photos.
10 votes -
I can't log in using my 2nd accou t it's always error
can't log in using my 2nd accoibt
5 votes -
Would like to search by dick size.
Would like to search for guys only with some size of dicks. It’s not a discrimination. By height we can search. If I could search by dick size it would save lots of time for me and for other guys. To do that a new field is needed. If you do it - ready to buy unlimited subscription for several years )))
146 votes
- Don't see your idea?