Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16873 results found
-
I want to pay for grinder for a year and can't find out where to do it it only says pay for a month
I want to pay for grinder for a year and I can't find out where to pay for a year I can only find where to pay for a month
1 vote -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Please provide a spacing feature
I've always match with person that soo faarr from me :(
And i don't know how to set the distance.2 votes -
Cuántas inhabilitadas
Me he dado cuenta que Grindr tiene un mal servicio para los usuarios, cuando le inhabilitan la cuenta o se la cancelan lo de avisan a al usuario por que lo hacen y cuan el la falta que has cometido para ese echo.
Les falta la capacidad de comunicación al usuario por medio del correo electrónico, por mensaje de texto o por la forma que aya crea la cuenta usada a demás tienen la capacidad de inhabilitado por completo la dirección IP del dispositivo tecnología para que no pueda ingresar más o crear otra cuánta con el.
2 votes -
9 votes
-
I recently got blocked from the app. I dont know why.
I recently got blocked from the app. I dont know why.
9 votes -
Map pin to Map App
Would be nice if when viewing a pin, you could click to go to a map. Right now it’s not very useful.
8 votes -
Profile
There should be a feature or option on profile filters where for example men can see or only be contacted by men & not people of a female or feminine persuasion same should apply to anyone of any other Persuasion i I'm only interested in men therefore I should have the option of only seeing men's profiles or be contacted by men on grinder.
3 votes -
Remove "Furries" from the kink list
Remove "Furries" from the kink list because the furry fandom is so much more than just a kink... seriously do some research
3 votes -
All the flakes. I mean can you put up a way to be verified on here to limit all flaky picture grabbing no show freaks out there.?
I wish there was a way Grindr could integrate a system that verified everyone so that there wouldn't be any flakes on grindr
3 votes -
Restrictions on profile pictures and media security
Why should you restrict some to use nudes as their profile pics and others you allow them, I believe we are all 18+ more so we meet for sex more than dating..... And why do you allow expiring pictures to be saved in vault on some phones mostly iphones.. that's insecure
3 votes -
Grinder needs to make profile face pics mandatory to have a profile
Grinder needs to make profile face pics mandatory. To have a grinder profile
-
Screenshot_20220727-175429_Grindr.jpg 494 KB -
Screenshot_20220727-175426_Grindr.jpg 381 KB -
Screenshot_20220701-104604_Grindr.jpg 661 KB -
40100DCB-3780-48EB-BB84-48A67A1A59CB.png 1101 KB -
080B73D5-77F4-47B6-A2CE-4091B03D3740.png 1080 KB -
BC5F809A-61AD-4831-B0BB-6242A68BDCC1.png 838 KB -
1975C07A-0763-4CA4-9F0B-91C7E31FCDC2.jpeg 156 KB
689 votes -
-
More tribes and tags for femmes
As a crossdresser I feel that I'm not able to accurately represent myself with the current tags and tribe options. The G section of the LGBTQ community have several subsections of the spectrum to choose to represent themselves whereas the only option for the broad community of non cis males justbhas the trans tribe. Just because some of us like to present as femme sometimes doesn't mean we're transgendered. We don't even get a tag option for Crossdresser, just femme and lingerie. It's not just crossdressers who should have better ways of presenting their profiles on grindr of course, we're…
10 votes -
Notifications from Favorites Only Setting
A setting to only receive push notifications from your favorites. I don’t care if BigDaddyGen45 sent me a photo; I just want to know when my favorited accounts send me a message.
16 votes -
No puedo abrir los enlaces de Twitter
Cuándo algún perfil tiene vinculada su cuenta Twitter no la puedo abrir.
84 votes -
My profile is normal then also not upload
Why my profile picture is not upload always 😑. It's normal pic please solved my problem grinder
1 vote -
Get rid of the "delivered" in messages.
It takes to long to update and half the time it was read but remains unchanged. Simplify to just sent and read.
2 votes -
MAKE GRINDR GIF FRIENDLY OR VIDEO FRIENDLY
Make grindr video friendly or gif friendly. Sometimes GIPHY does not even have the gif I'm looking for. Allowing users to send gifs would be a step in the right direction.
21 votes -
Sending videos
I want to be able to send vidoes from my local videos not only recording videos
44 votes
- Don't see your idea?