Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16873 results found
-
2 votes
-
Deleted profiles spam
Many profile send spam message then delete their profile.
Suggestion:
1. Prevent deletion of profile before certain time frame like 3 months
2. Prevent recreation of profile from the same email address before certain time.
3. Ban email if create and delete too many times.3 votes -
3 votes
-
Review tag glossary
The tags have sometimes untrue dexcriptions. For example the description for Sub states thst it is letter S in BDSM. That is nonsense. BDSM stands for Bondage Domination Sadism Masochism. Sub is just the opposite of Dom, the letter D in BDSM.
3 votes -
17 votes
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
sending photo
I have a chatmate whom I got to talk to for almost a month using grndr. I can be able to send photos to him before but since yesterday morning, when I click on my photo icon in our chat, the g app crashes. can you verify what is the reason?
1 vote -
2 votes
-
the feeds are killing me
I am constantly being surrounded in my feet thread by the same people every day that I'm not attracted to and when I block them so that I can get other people in my feet some of your grinder goes an unblock someone... I am not racist by no means but I am not interested in all black men at all none of them none of them are interested in Asian Neither but Help me a Hispanic or middle easteren and I'm heaven.. it's getting the point of a mental breakdown
8 votes -
This idea I have should of been made while this app existed!
So I’m 19 and I get called on by so many guys who said I don’t look my age. Yes that’s a compliment that I look young. But it’s so annoying how they assume that I’m underage. So I like this idea I have and it’s about having a verified age account. IT’s optional but it’s better to know who’s actually their age in a pic. Cause I recently met this guy who did not trust that I’m actually 19 and wants to see my id so badly and saying that he’s been lied to about other guys who stumble…
3 votes -
Get your fucking app sorted out!!!!!!
Grindr is the most unreliable app I have ever and the mispleasure of using, and pay for your incompetence.
2 votes -
Se muestre desde qué fecha es usuario de la aplicación
Hay personas que crean continuamente usuarios nuevos, da mas confianza saber que tanto tiempo tiene la persona en Grindr
3 votes -
Bring back keyword search
Seems like the keyword search was suddenly removed. Not sure why as it made it a lot easier to find certain profiles
5 votes -
Location indicates I’m in Spain when I’m in California
Location indicates I’m in Spain when I’m in California On my iPhone
20 votes -
SincePositio wise, i want passive and polyvavent passive like i use to and now it is all mixed up! Your site us all fucked up! I am paying
Position wise, i want passive and polyvavent passive like i use to and now it is all mixed up! Your site us all fucked up! I am paying remember? If i Click on the button Position and/ or Gender, the site gives me between 12 and fortement men at a distance of 400 km away! Do something or you are going to loose a lot of clients.
2 votes -
more information
I think it's something that bothers us all, people who cancel meetings, or just waste our time. I propose some kind of button where both meet, if one cancels for whatever reason it appears on their profile. and I would also add a "review" system or something similar, someone who met you can say "this person is trustworthy" or similar
2 votes -
Photos only
This should be a general feature. If I only want to see people with face photos. Only people with face photos should be able to view my profile.
13 votes -
Charging
You all are so over priced for real for what incognito mode who's tapped u. The taps are dumb for real.
5 votes -
Orange background for sent messages
I hate the orange background for sent messages It hurts my eyes trying to read the white text because it doesn't contrast well
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?