Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16843 results found
-
Problema para bloquear usuários
Ao bloquear usuários, os mesmos continuam aparecendo desbloqueados. Tem como corrigir isso?
11 votes -
Spam messages
No one cares about the fake profiles with ads in the photos. Waste of time and my money if thats going to be a constant issue.
5 votes -
Translation
I am in spain right now. loads off fcc hot men, but hardly anyone speaks a word of english. could you develop a translate button to a language you could specify yourself? you could use google translate/deepl/leo to connect us better. what do you think?
5 votes -
Have a pronouns and label "Gay"
We need a pronouns "Gay".
5 votes -
Messages deleted
There should be a way to know if the other person deleted the messages which could indicate they aren't interested.
Instead of having to always block people who can't take a hint or think you're ignoring them, having it say "message deleted" on the other end would show the other guy isn't interested and deleted the message.
15 votes -
No paiement
Make free functionalities
2 votes -
"Discover Your Secret Admirers: Unveiling the Top 3 Profiles That Have Viewed You on Grindr"
“Introducing a new feature on Grindr: the Secret Crush option! If you opt in under your user settings, this feature will reveal the top 3 profiles that have viewed and tapped you without initiating a conversation. Uncover your shy admirers and let the sparks fly!”
2 votes -
Novas funções
Aqui no aplicativo deveria ter a categoria de escolher homens brancos ou negros pq essa nova função não tá legal
2 votes -
Taps - on-line now
Be able to see who is on-line now anong the guys who tapped you.
4 votes -
Manque la langue en français sur les tags.
Avant tous les mots en français sur les tags. Après le mise en jour (20/12/22) ça change tout 100% anglais. désolé je ne les comprends pas tout et trop mélanges des mots. Injustement !
9 votes -
Allow Grindr on old iOS system please
Grindr doesn’t work on my iPhone6s anymore. I use old iPhone because in this way I can restrict my screen time and avoid excess apps on my phone. I love it so much. But the problem is Grindr doesn’t run on my 6S iOS system. I can download old version, but it requires updates to use. But my phone cannot update to the latest.
So please allow old version to run on old iOS system, thank you.3 votes -
Get rid of prostitutes and johns
Rid this app of the thousands of prostitutes and johns as this is obviously illegal and the SEC will not torte a publicly traded company supporting the illegal sex trade. I personally will begin to report to the SEC if this is not done.
9 votes -
A sex filter
I joined Grindr many years ago because I like men. The last few years more and more women are joining this app and moderators are not doing anything about it. I don’t want to see woman, I’m not sexually attracted to women, I don’t want to see cross-dressers, I’m not sexually attracted to CDs. I’m all for people liking who they want to like, but I should be able to filter out who I want to see and who I do not want to see, especially if I’m paying for Grindr Xtra. I should not have to use what limited…
12 votes -
The group chat selection
Group chat selection as is does not show all favorites. It should be sorted by distance just like main page. I always have people who live in different states showing up but my neighbor never does.
Better yet be able to add people to the group chat directly from their profile. Click a button that is "add to group chat" and then you select which open chat you have to add them into (sometimes i have more than one chat).
34 votes -
Improve photo upload section is toooo slow, cant upload photos
Improve photo upload section
4 votes -
Flakey Date System
This app is supposed to facilitate meeting somone....but the majority of the guys never show up. They are Flakes. et there be a heart or no-show icon button that others can click based on if the person flakes on their dates so others can see if the person is likely to show or not., And have that rating displayed on the profile picture. We should be able to make a decision based on the fact that a person is more or less likely to show up. Sure there may be some malicious uses... Restrict the functionality to check to see…
4 votes -
Why would you make gender uncustomizable?
Taking away people’s ability to explain their gender as they see it is a step backwards. I don’t know why y’all would decide to make this a feature in our current climate. Only explanation I can see is because of the huge number of cis men who use the section to joke about non binary genders, which is understandable. However, those transphobic people should not be the reason that trans people have confines placed on their identities.
Also- the category I would put this in is User Experience but that’s not an option.
5 votes -
Delete album no longer assisted with profile to save storage.
There are several albums shared with me that don't have profiles. Disk is cheap, but it isn't free and less clutter= better performance.
1 vote -
Welsh flag
Subject: Issue with Welsh Flag Emoji on Grinder Mobile App
Dear Grinder Support Team,
I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with the mobile app's flag emojis. I have noticed that the Welsh flag emoji is not functioning properly in both messages and the heading part of the profile. This inconsistency has left me feeling frustrated and concerned.
As a user of your app, I believe it is crucial to have equal representation and inclusion for all users, regardless of their nationality or cultural background. By not allowing the Welsh flag emoji to be…
1 vote -
I am getting sick and tired of guys asking for Snapchat when we can trade all are pics on Grindr
I'm getting sick and tired of guys asking for Snapchat when we can trade all are pics here on Grindr I'm not going to use two apps to try and find a hookup I'm will only use grinder I'm not going to go from grinder to snap chat every time I'm trying to find a hookup I'm not fucking catfishing fuck grinder going down hill quick let's get rid of Snapchat and start using Grindr to send pics like we used to we've never used to have people ask for Snapchat we need to do something about this grinder I…
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?