Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16839 results found
-
Fresh - profile restriction Extra limit
It is bad idea that you ad EXTRA restriction to fresh grid. Many people uaed fresh to tal each other. Now I see 7-8 fresh people in that grid. Also people who I can se on regukar grid when change photo and go to fresh I cant chat with them because they are under EXTRA LIMIT.
Please rolll back EXTRA limit in FRESH TAB
27 votes -
Two days ago I made a one month recharge payment. But what if it suggests to recharge again for two days?
Two days ago I made a one month recharge payment. But what if it suggests to recharge again for two days?
3 votes -
Have explore actually show the same people that are too far away in the main tab
When I go to the explore tab and pick my current location, I should see the SAME EXACT guys from my nearby tab, ESPECIALLY the ones that are too far away. THIS IS THE WHOLE REASON I USE THE EXPLORE FEATURE. So I set it to my location, and the one guy I wanted to message wont be listed. What a sorry excuse for an app. You take away free features every week and expect me to pay for them, but you are SHIT app designers and that will never happen. Just fix the app already. Taps suck, the app…
5 votes -
Make Favorites and Viewed Me work!
Paying for this stuff and it doesn’t work
5 votes -
Account filtering improvements.
Currently, there are a lot of profiles that are in relationships, or every other profile is looking only for sex. Which actually makes it very difficult to find someone for yourself.
5 votes -
Do away with extra !
Be able to chat at least 25 mile for free !
4 votes -
TGrindr
Their needs to be a separate TGrindr for transgender people and for those who love them too many conflict among fem gay men and men that loves masc. men
4 votes -
Approvazione foto
Salve, vorrei poter approvare le foto degli utenti come moderatore. È possibile farlo?
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Make is compitble with lspatch
I cannot root my device. Lspatch is a rootless way to use exposed but currently does not work
1 vote -
Remove “Body Type” Filter for a More Inclusive Grindr
I wanted to start a conversation and propose a change I deeply believe would benefit our community: the removal of the 'Body Type' search option.
Why consider this change?
Promotion of Stereotypes: The current categories under body types are quite simplistic. They don't truly capture the diverse range of body shapes and sizes within our community and can unintentionally reinforce harmful stereotypes.
Mental Health Implications: Having an option to filter based on body type can indirectly contribute to body shaming practices. Whether it's fat shaming, skinny shaming, or any form of body discrimination, it affects self-esteem and can…
1 vote -
Una buena idea sería que, si se bloquea algún usuario, que no aparezca más. He bloqueado a personas que aparecen de nuevo, una y otra vez.
Una buena idea sería que, si se bloquea algún usuario, que se bloquée por el e-mail que ocupa en la aplicación, no por el usuario nuevo que se haga, y que no aparezca más. He bloqueado a personas que aparecen de nuevo, una y otra vez.
12 votes -
Not staying logged in on web version need feature to stay logged in
Option to stay logged in on the web version... it logs out automatically but stays on the grid, until you refresh you dont know you have been logged out!
3 votes -
Block the copying of photos from the app from other users
A feature that blocks reproduction of photos disseminated in the app whether it be from the photo gallery or the chat itself.
3 votes -
A private way to warn partner that you tested positove on std's
So in the netherlands you can send a private text message, when you tested positive on a STD.
It would help out to reduce std rates when people could inform each other privatly.
Like there could be a button you can press that you tested positive. You answer a few questions (also to reduce a way of people abusing the function). Then you could select only profiles where there is more then 3 or more messages is sent to.
Some people keep only there dating communication through the app and dont exchange mobile numbers to send the private std warning.…
13 votes -
Band guys asking for your Snapchat
Band guys asking for Snapchat all you guys can trade pics here on Grindr you can send the 30 second face pic it disappears in 30 seconds or you can send a album stop asking for Snapchat I'm getting sick and tired of guys saying can I have your Snapchat I don't have Snapchat and I don't want snap chat let's but a stop to Snapchat
7 votes -
QUITAR LA OPCION REPORTE
BUENAS TARDES SALUDOS DESDE PANAMA POR AMOR A CRISTO POR FAVOR EL DUEÑO DE LA PAGINA QUE TOME NOTA HAY QUIENES USAN GRINDR PAGANDO UNA MEMBRESIA NO ES JUSTO QUE POR PERSONAS MALAS LOCAS RABIOSAS FEAS ETC ETC A UNO TENGAN QUE INHABILITARLE LAS CUENTAS POR QUE A ELLOS LES MOLESTA LA PRESENCIA DE OTRAS PERSONAS YO POR DIA CREO MAS DE 15 CUENTAS DE GRINDR Y PARA QUE NO ME BLOQUEEN MUCHO DEBO PAGAR EL BOSS 6.99 Y AVECES DEBO USAR 5 VECES ESO PARA PODER CONSERVAR LA CUENTA NO ME PARECE JUSTO DEBEN CORREGIR ESO Y BLOQUEAR LOS…
5 votes -
Verification
Too many fake profiles, there must be a way a user can “verify” themselves and avoid having all these bots/fake profiles.
5 votes -
Ability to turn off taps
Please make an option to shut off taps and DONT MAKE IT A XTRA OR STUPID UNLIMITED FEATURE. Its where a lot of bots contact ya and its just plain stupid. Start making people actually talk
19 votes -
Make it to where upu have to have a passcode to delete messages and has to be different from your pin code
Make it to where upu have to have a passcode to delete messages and has to be different from your pin code
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?