Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Location filter between

It's going too much long distance,still there are nearby between 5to 8 miles still most of the people are from 999miles away,why anyone wants a foreign country?we need to filter between location so we can find people between the selected miles..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back block and message option

Bring back the option to block people from view me. Not only did you take away the blocked feature but you are forcing me to interact with someone when it is ultimately my choice who i want to talk to or view me. And why add a quick message option if i have to be a pro member to use it on a page that views me. I swear y’all come up with more ways to make more money, but not to make the app more enjoyable. Just gets worse with every update.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No Etnicity filter. If you are long time paying customer. You should be able to filter in or out your preferences and/or your non-interest

No Etnicity filter. If you are long time paying customer. You should be able to filter in or out your preferences and/or your non-interest
    Likes and dislikes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show people from neighboring countries at the border and not from the original home country

The biggest problem with the app is that if you live with another country border, it will show you people from that neighboring country and not from your home country. I want to pay money in the application but I will not waste my money in a failed and weak system

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A fatal flaw in the way Grindr works

There is a big flaw in the Grindr system or the way it works. It is true that the display of people pages is related to the geographical location, but the biggest problem for people who live in the borders with common countries will get the accounts of people from the neighboring country as well, and this is the defect of the Grindr system. I live in Germany With the border with the Czech Republic and the application only shows me accounts from the Czech state, I am in Germany and not in the Czech Republic. Please work to solve…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filter for desire

Desire (low, average or high for frequency for intimacy) is such an important variable, especially for long-term compatibility. Please consider adding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search the Profile with any keyword

We need to search profile with any keyword.. this option is available now in chat only .. we are requesting you to add this option in profile as well . Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hide non-matches

Instead of blocking a profile altogether, you should be able to hide users who have either not responded to your messages or are not interested. It’s a constant reminder and hit to your ego when you see a user that interests you…only to realize you already messaged them and they’re not interested

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hot ideas and build guys to satisfy

There is more chances of getting hooked up if we few profiles according to the likes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Position Albums

Often times I'll send my album to, let's say, a top. They get unnecessarily upset that there are frontal nudity pictures. I have to remind them I am a dude and that is something I have and that they didn't specify in their message "pics?" That i was not to send those. The option for a few albums would be very helpful. ......for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include a lesbian section

Please add a section under Stats that says Expectations:
    Prefers
    then people can put a checklist: cis women, butch women, nonbinary persons, nonbinary femmes, nonbinary mascs, gender fluid persons, trans mascs, trans femmes, trans woman, trans man, etc.
    That way we’re only available to people of those genders who want us and we only see people of those genders that we mutually want.

That way lesbians or other queer AFAB or trans women can look for each other, etc.

Lesbians do not have any app to date that is like Grindr and we need it because we are less likely…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To many no shows and flakes need reliable hook ups

Need more people to be on point when it comes to meeting I have wasted gas many time for people to not be at the location you should be suspend for two day upon false hook up’s making people waste they time at 3 no shows account should be banned and be required to make a new account sometime people have to learn a lesson to prevent wasting peoples time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. >255 Characters in main profile body.

255 Characters in main profile body. Add Looking for/Into Preferences and Seperate Sexual Preferences. There's too many Umbrella Terms and difficult for most to know the difference between Sexual/Gender (Identity) and Sexual Preferences (e.g. Top, Bottom, Verse, Oral etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fresh Faces

Please remove Fresh Faces or provide an opt out. Fresh Faces is annoying and not at all useful. I don’t want to be forced into Fresh Faces just because it change a photo. When I’m in Fresh Faces, all my messages come from 20 miles away or more. Not helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A pop up when opening app

Please educate users on tags. I’m so sick of seeing cis male with trans tag, or cis male with FTM tag. They think tags are to represent what they’re looking for, or what they like. Please educate the tags are to identify what you are.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please implement the safe sex option

Due to the emergence of prep, a lot of guys engage in bareback anal sex. Please include a drop down menu for us to indicate whether we have sex with prep, condoms or both. I myself find it increasingly difficult to find guys who still are okay with using condoms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Asian

Asian should be different catagory.its not discrimination its prefrences

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base