Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Double message toggle

I saw a “not interested” tap idea which is really smart but I think a way to toggle other people’s ability to message you multiple times without you replying. This makes it impossible to ignore people you’re not interested in without having to block or mute them. I have guys messaging me 15 times in a row without me ever responding to them because they just don’t get the hint and can’t handle rejection, and I think making them unable to message me repeatedly with no feedback would make these people less annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Puppy" Tribe

There are more and more puppies and we have to see them
    Same as Rubber

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inclusiveness

I am a latino man. ALL OF MY KIND ARE LOCKED BEHIND XTRA AND I CANNOT DATE ONE. You guys separate races! What is this??!! Why can I not reconnect with my culture on grindr UNLESS I PAY 20 DOLLARS A MONTH??!?! why aren't ALL races on xtra too? This is not the last time this will be brought up. Fix this. Before its EXPLOITED. White and black people should be paid for too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a Tribe for cross dressers

So I along with other uses like to x dress but the closest tribe to this is trans. In order for me to find guys into it I have to put Trans in my tribes but I’m not trans or into trans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There should be a gender filter

The problem is that a lot of men think they are very smart and choose the trans tribe as though they're trans too.
    So, no matter where you go, there are tons of horny men, whick sucks.
    There should be a gender button to exclude men who think they're "entitled".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hiv+ undetectable start date

It's a good step to show since when someone has undetectable hiv+ status, at least the start year; it's a measure how responsible are with their treatment, if had enough time to adjust their life and learn, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Appearing online to only favorited users.

Only let users that you have favorited see that you’re online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filter

I would like to see a separate filter for Bi-sexual Men & Women, also one for Lesbians

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. User Scores

User should be given a score based on a variety of predefined criteria (such as responsiveness, respectfulness, Follow-Through with plans, picture accuracy, or profile accuracy) that others can rate.

Users ratings of others ratings can be weighted differently. Assuming a score out of 5 for each category, If a user usually rates others with low scores across the board with the highest ever given being a 3, you can adjust the ratings to actually be higher. The same can be done in reverse for people who always rate high. Photofeeler.com has a rating system like that

User scores will help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hard for me as a person who just found out they’re gay, it’s hard to find people or know what tribe to place

I think we should add a tribe for people that have just came out, or are bi curious. It’d be interesting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Screen name

Being able to search for someone under a screen name . It’s so difficult to find someone . So implement screen names would be the best .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ethnicity filter

I would like to have that filter back, I am a latino in his 30's I have traveled a lot and have developed certain tendency to specific ethnicities that for mostly cultural reasons I feel very attracted to. I am a very open person that condemn racism and discrimination but I do not see how taking down the filter alone works on the fight against exclusion and discrimination. I actually believe this might even deepen the invisibility of minorities from the view of people that could be really interested on interacting with who is different, as well as, obstructing the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back distance on the top of the browse tab

The distance use to be at the top of the browse tab as you scrolled. Bring that back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "No penetration" option in "role"

In the "role" segment of your profile, there is only a reference to anal sex (top, bottom...), but many of us prefer oral and other stuff rather than anal. It could be great if this could be let known in the profile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New tribes as Dom/sub or bdsm

On the tribes filtres, it would be interesting to have new ones as Dom/sub tribe or bdsm .
    ( I am a Dom but not specially into leather so the Leather fetish tribe doesn't correspond to me).

I am sure that we would see appear a lot of bdsm people on this app!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Text story

Well since every app have a story “pictures mostly” you can create a text story
    It let people know whats going on in your head
    Or what are you in the mood for today
    Or a thought going in your head
    Instead of keep changing the bio everyday or change the profile picture every other day
    It would make it easier for people to approach.
    Having a small circle of the story above the chat on the profile
    Makes you open the story text of the day, a platform to express your thoughts and needs.
    And for the ultra and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Race and ethnicity

I am a black man and Grindr has no idea how it made it difficult to find people who look like me to relate to. The removing of race in order to reduce racism made things worst for us people of color. Grindr was a way to interact and promotes black Asian Hispanic love now you reduced it to a fake color blind utopia. I'm not paying if I can't filter to find my people.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base