Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Straight male seeking to date trans women.

It’s not fair for gay men and trans girls on this app. Please make one for straight guys and trans girls. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Latino as a Heritage/Descent Filter

The term latino encompasses so many people from Mexicans to Brazilians to Chileans, etc, that I believe it has a richness as of itself. There are not enough ways to cluster and identity cultures and people on Grindr via community of descendency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the erhnicity filter!

The stupidest thing Grindr ever did was get rid of one of its most basic and most used filters: ethnicity. In a bow to political correctness, Grindr likely lost thousands of paying subscribers. Why would I pay for the app if I can't even filter for what I want even with a paid subscription? I'm an adult. If I have a flavor for a certain ethnicity or they for me, nothing is wrong with that. Indeed, the lack of functionality now makes it difficult to find ethnic minorities in a sea of white suburbia where I live. I will not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Complexion Filter

Races are constructs but complexion/melatonin isn’t. For those attracted to different skin tones, a filter should be included

Simply, a Complexion Filter for Dark, Moderate, Light, and perhaps Other if not listed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ETHNICITY FILTER

It's 2022 and Grindr still thinks that ETHNICITY FILTER is racism. 🤦🏻‍♂️ still disappointed.

This needs to stop, Grindr. You know you have to put it back soon.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It's all gravy baby

Everybody like they type mail

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search profile opcion

PLZ ADD SEARCH BUTTON FOR FINDE Users profile, sometimes it's difficult for me to finde my friends profile , i loss many friends because of hear no search button for finde other users plz add this opcion in incoming updates
    Kind regards 🙏🏻

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ethnicity filter

Ring back ethnicity filter. That is the only reason I EVER paid for Xtra.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Las personas que no muestran fotos de cara

En ocaciones no sabe uno ni con quie .platica deveria forsar a que pongan foto de perfil de rostro y que de alguna manera se guardaran los datos de las personas para cualquier acto delictivo

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Compassionate tender gentle respectful

While being Compassionate tender &
    gentle & respectful it’s been difficult to find respectful well balanced sane people on the site.

Is there someway to provide for more lengthy profile weather than just a meat market approach which seems to be prevalent on this app and other apps like this one? How about having some real quality material rather than just a meat market?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ftm.

I wanna meet ftm people. How can I choose it. Just no way, no filter. I use trans, but only see mtf people. This is boring.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ethnicity filter

Why is it that we can filter by every characteristic of a person including age, weight, body type, even cut/uncut, as well as sexual positions/interests/kinks, but not by race/ethnicity? If we’re being inclusive then it’s ok to address the fact that people have race preferences just as we do any other characteristic. And no that doesn’t equate to discrimination. Just as filtering by weight or adding uncut or chub to your profile isn’t discriminatory. Moderators should address discrimination through messages, ie. keep a record of chats so when someone reports/blocks, Grindr is able to see the interactions between users even…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Men

Looking for a backer 1 point for $200k buy in for a piece of the next Crash! NYC El Mirage coming summer 2022!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ethnicity Filter is not racism

No matter how much I try, I am only attracted to black guys and arabs, but even if I was attracted to everyone, why would this filter be racist? It’s a preference. I want to be able to find people of color more efficiently, especially since I live in an area where they are very rare. There is no need to make this so political and woke and PC, make Grindr better for us without all that noise please!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. J

J

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Additional Filters/Profile Fields

I think there should be additional filters and profile fields for the following, especially with how expensive the XTRA/Unlimited is. I think these would allow individuals to find others that have features they are or aren't looking for. Some individuals find tattoos attractive or are looking for individuals who are into 420. However, with the limit on characters, people can't put everything they are looking for in their profile, and this doesn't help when filtering.

Please consider adding the following:

Body Hair (Smooth, Shaved, Some Hair, Hairy, Very Hairy)

Separate Tribes into "Interested in" and "Tribe I Belong to"
    This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base