Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16883 results found
-
filters keep deleting
Stop deleting my filters every time i restart the app. Did not do this 3 months ago.
1 vote -
Muchísima publicidad
Hola, use la app hace tienpo, pero hay muchísima publicidad. No puedo hacer nada por la cantidad d e publicidad. Se que es gratis! Pero es un abuso la publicidad! Por favor si pueden moderar eso!
2 votes -
Drug misuse
Dear Grindr Team,
I want to share my experience with your platform, both as a user and someone who has been in recovery from meth addiction for the past four months. Two years ago, I was introduced to meth through connections I made on Grindr. While I acknowledge that my addiction is not the fault of Grindr itself, the platform unintentionally enabled my use and subsequent addiction due to the ease with which drugs are promoted, sold, and accessed through bios and display names.
During one of my relapses, I had deleted all contact with drug dealers, but I was…
12 votes -
I was wondering if this app has a contact-blocking feature. I’m concerned that some people in my phone contacts might also be using this app
I was wondering if this app has a contact-blocking feature. I’m concerned that some people in my phone contacts might also be using this app. I’d like to ensure that neither they nor I can view each other’s profiles.
2 votes -
Best sneakers for women
Looking to buy sneakers online? Discover the latest styles, best deals, and top brands all in one place. Shop comfortably from home and get fast delivery on your favorite sneakers. Upgrade your shoe game today with hassle-free online shopping! https://www.viviblu.in/collections/sneakers
2 votes -
Making your favorites a filter is stupid the new change is bad
I have to change all my set filters to review my favorites list. Stupid change
11 votes -
Esta muy lenta, no tiene fluidez
La app está demasiado lenta, no tiene fluidez, se genera muchos bloqueos da pereza ya ingresar a la app. Por favor solucionen eso lo más rápido posible gracias.
1 vote -
Top 10 cbse schools in jodhpur
Explore the top CBSE schools in Jodhpur, including the best CBSE school, top 10 CBSE schools, Euro International Jodhpur, and a complete list of CBSE board schools. More Info: https://eurointernationaljodhpur.org/
1 vote -
The fact that some one can log into ur grind acct from a computer and u have no way to know
To notify us or u that there is a device logged in
1 vote -
Filtro para gênero
Gostaria que fosse incluído no filtro a opção de gênero, e hoje não existe essa opção de filtro tivesse na opção do filtro.
Tem pessoas: gay, bissexuais, trans, e não tem um filtro para buscar o gênero que você tem preferência...1 vote -
Alguns usuários
Na verdade é mais um desabafo entrei no aplicativo por um tempo e tive minha intimidade e problemas sexuais expostos de pessoas que se envolveram tento seguir minha vida mais isso acabou comigo ainda em uma cidade do interior e sem ter como ir embora nunca consegui me envolver com ninguém e nem consigo mais encarar mais as pessoas nem meus pais e ainda ter que ficar suportando as conversinhas e risadinhas de grupinhos e ainda por cima quando tento falar me chamam de revoltado, tento diminuir o que passei ou dizer que estou exagerando e me mando fazer terapia…
1 vote -
Coustomer service need to improve
I can already paid 820 before and now before yesterday I pay 365 but I don't get the benefits it's now working I paid twins
1 vote -
sms marketing
Hey, I’ve been thinking about trying bulk SMS marketing but I’m not sure where to start or if it really works. Have you tried it before?
1 vote -
MAKE GRINDER MORE TRANSGENDER FRIENDLY AND BRING BACK BLOCKS
Bring back block please and remove hide and please make grinder more transgender friendly please bring back music on profile want people see my favorite songs
5 votes -
Paid “Tap History” is low-quality and guarantees nobody sees taps. Why use them now?
Tonight I logged in to check my taps after I was out and about only to find they are now all blurred (even the latest one) as if they were as interesting to see as views. While I’d pay to see views, I’d never pay to see taps. They are very low quality and 90% of them are spammed from the same guys I don’t like and you couldn’t force me to like without it being rape. Today, sending taps are effectively sending messages into a void that the recipient will likely never see. It’s almost pointless now.
I would…
7 votes -
2 votes
-
Why Is My Geometry Dash Crashing? Here’s How to Fix It Fast
<a href="https://geometrylitegame.org">Geometry Dash Lite</a> is one of the most addictive rhythm-based platformers ever made — but nothing kills the fun faster than when the game suddenly crashes. Whether you’re on PC, iOS, or Android, these crashes can happen for a variety of reasons. Don’t worry — here’s a quick guide to help you understand why Geometry Dash keeps crashing and how to fix it so you can get back to jumping, flying, and dashing like a pro.
1. Outdated Game VersionGeometry Dash receives updates and bug fixes. If you’re using an old version, it may not work properly on…
2 votes -
Better Matching Algorithm for Meaningful Connections
Hi Grindr Team,
I think it would be great if Incredibox app’s matching system focused more on compatibility and shared interests, not just proximity. Many users are looking for more than quick chats — they want genuine connections.What if Grindr introduced a smart matching algorithm that learns from profile interests, chat patterns, and preferred interaction types? For example, users who like deeper conversations could be shown to others with similar behavior.
This could make the platform more authentic, engaging, and community-driven, while still keeping the fast, easy vibe Grindr is known for.
Would anyone else here like to see…
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Eliminar el premium de poder ver perfiles a la distancia
Poder ver perfiles de personas lejanas sin necesidad de pagar membresia
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?