Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16920 results found
-
Bring back the press and hold to preview photo age and last on
Bring back the press and hold to preview photo age and last on
13 votes -
Right Now Feature Button.
Hello I unfortunately have pressed the “Right Now” feature 3 different occasions unwillingly & I do like the feature but I think it should be removed from the Grindr grid when searching who is nearby. I have an iPhone SE so this screen is very small & I click things by accident a lot
40 votes -
Plis Return the bar to search for messages :(
A bar that allows you to search for messages from any chat.
1,147 votes -
Where to get an aged Discord account
I returned to Discord after a couple of years and want to rejoin the server I was on before, but the requirement for joining is that the profile must be at least one year old. I deleted my old account, created a new one just yesterday, and it got banned right away. Can you tell me where to get an aged Discord account so that the registration date is genuine and the profile doesn’t get banned?
1 vote -
Merhaba
Merhaba dostlar. Bu tarz platformlarda yeni sayılırım ve bazı sitelerin karmaşık menüleri, anlaşılmaz kuralları kafamı çok karıştırıyor. Sade tasarımlı, üyelik işlemleri ve para yatırma süreçleri basit olan, yeni başlayanlar için ideal bir yer arıyorum. Tavsiyelerinize açığım.
1 vote -
Oussama
Ouff l'heure
2 votes -
California Luxury Real Estate Guide: Selling, Building, and Investing
California has long been recognized as one of the world's most desirable luxury real estate destinations. From stunning beachfront estates in Malibu to custom-built residences in Beverly Hills and vineyard retreats in Napa Valley, the state's premium property market offers exceptional opportunities for homeowners and investors alike.
Whether you're planning to sell a luxury home, purchase a newly built property, or invest in California's high-end housing market, understanding current trends and opportunities can help you make smarter real estate decisions.
Why California Continues to Lead the Luxury Real Estate Market
California's luxury market remains strong due to its unique combination…
1 vote -
Hi
Hi
1 vote -
Using "Right Now" by mistake.
The "Right Now" feature on Grindr is great for quick connections, but its instant activation from a single tap on the home screen has created a problem, specially for big bears with big fingers like me. Users often accidentally activate the 60-minute session, and since it's a paid feature, this results in unwanted charges and frustration.
To fix this, I suggest implementing a confirmation pop-up before the "Right Now" session actually starts. This would give users a chance to confirm their intent, preventing accidental spending.
Here's an example of what the pop-up text could look like:
Are you sure you…
57 votes -
Grindr an app for Gay Men please.
Please either enable a filter to remove women and transgender people from the grid or just create a space for them. Can we gay men have something just for ourselves please? Is that too hard? Or we as gay men are obliged to give up our few safe spaces in order to be politically correct and be aligned with social justice?
Grindr is barely usable as it is right now with excessive ads, it’s fucking expensive and it’s also ridden with non gay men. This app is dying.
110 votes -
Distance Filter missing is Usability Issue
Now that your grid can be filtered by Favorites/Online, for example, if you keep scrolling you accidentally message somebody who is 1,000 miles away. Depending on how many people fit the filters you use, some people will be close but others (especially if their distance is hidden) could be very far away. It makes it awkward and confusing for both parities. Adding a distance filter is a requirement for making the app work properly.
4 votes -
Less intrusive ads
Currently, the ads are very intrusive, which hinders a good browsing experience. If I compare Grindr with Scruff, Scruff is definitely better because it has a better user experience since its ads are located in a specific section.
90 votes -
Stop ads for Freddie and Woodwork etc in xtra paying accounts!
I pay for Xtra so I DO NOT SEE ADS and yet you’re often interrupting me with Freddie and Woodwork and other ads. STOP! This is against your OWN TERMS of the Xtra account which says “No ads”. Do you need us to report this to the Feds or will you take care of this ASAP!
2 votes -
Prices Grindr Xtra and Grindr Unlimited have become unattainable
Even the XTRA day pass is gone, you think people are going to pay these monthly/annual prices forever? They just keep going up and up, while your advertisements double so you're making even more money through ADs alone. Now if you want Unlimited you have to pay $40 a month PLUS TAX? I've been using this app for 10 years and it was such an easier experience and better layout before, and now it's just full up pop-up ads, or better yet you have to watch a 2 min ad just to view your most recent view on your profile.…
5 votes -
More than 10 tags
I absolutely Hate this 10 Tags Cap pls make IT possible to add more than 10 tags because i wanna Show Off WHO iam! ITs very important for me to Tell ppl WHO iam so i need more than 10 Tags Limit!
2 votes -
¿Qué opciones tiene Profitiva para operar criptomonedas?
Estoy buscando información sobre distintas herramientas relacionadas con criptomonedas y me surgió una duda sobre Profitiva Fundres. No tengo mucha experiencia haciendo trading manual y, sinceramente, pasar horas mirando gráficos no es algo que me entusiasme demasiado. Por eso me interesa conocer cómo funcionan las plataformas que incorporan automatización. En particular, me gustaría saber qué activos se pueden encontrar, cómo se gestionan los límites de riesgo y si todo se puede controlar desde un panel sin instalar programas complicados. También me interesa saber si está orientada únicamente a personas que ya saben hacer trading o si alguien que está empezando…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Estonian Company Registration: What I Needed as a Non-Resident
When I decided to set up an Estonian OÜ as a non-resident, I first had to choose between using e-Residency and registering through a notary. I initially assumed e-Residency was the only realistic option, but a notarial route can also be used when the founder does not have e-Residency. The timeline and total costs depend on the route and the details of the company.
I also had to understand the practical requirements after incorporation. An Estonian company needs a legal address, and in certain cases a local contact person is required when the management board is based outside Estonia. These…
2 votes -
App didn't refreshing it's been like 4hrs now it keep telling me unable to refresh so I don't know what's the course
This app now is not good as before because day by day it became horrible same problem
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?